Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 11.5%

Thanked 11,607 Times in 5,724 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
A Catholic priest, Peter Smit and a rabbi are seated next to one another on a plane. During the flight, the priest says, "Tell me, rabbi, is it still a requirement of the Jewish faith that you do not eat pork?" "That is the case, yes," says the rabbi. "But tell me, did you ever get tempted - did it ever appeal so much that you couldn't resist and decided to see what, say, bacon tasted like?" the priest goes on. "Yes, father, there was one occasion when, as a young man, the smell of bacon became too much of a temptation and I tasted it," the rabbi admits. "And how did you find it?" asks the priest. "Well, says the rabbi, "Since we are both men of God and being honest with one another, I must confess it was excellent. I enjoyed it very much. But I never ate it ever again."

The priest sits back, looking smug. Later during the flight, the rabbi says to the priest, "Tell me, father - is it still a requirement of your own faith that you do not have sexual intercourse?" "Why yes," says the priest, "That is indeed true." "But were you ever tempted, even once, to see what sexual intercourse is like?" the rabbi continues. "Well, as you were so honest with me, I must confess that indeed, once, when I was a young man, I did have sexual intercourse with a woman," the priest tells him. "Beats the hell out of a bacon sandwich, doesn't it?" says the rabbi.

Same joke another variation.....punch line 'beats pork' don't it???

The Jewish kids and I would be always hacking back and forth about Kosher Pork......
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote