Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 42,435 Times in 17,678 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAg View Post
Funny I bet Israel feels the same way.

Question: Do you put the blame on the shoulders and have a seething disgust (one would say hatred) of Jews as does Cooool?
No issues with Jews, particularly, but I take exception with Israel, because they use their powerful lobby here in the US to extort money from the US taxpayer that we can't afford, and to extort wars that we cannot afford, either.

There's also the matter of Jonathan Pollard (a hero in Israel), the USS Liberty and other false flag attacks that stick in my craw, but that's another discussion.

You know, if I knew my friend was tapped out, in debt up to his eyeballs, I wouldn't keep pestering him for money every year. Yet that's exactly what Israel does, through AIPAC, SPLC, ADL, etc. By God, they are going to get theirs, screw the US taxpayers.

Giving foreign aid out to other countries when we owe $ 17+T already is like the little widow woman giving her Social Security check to the televangelist when she is already behind on her mortgage. I put Israel and the televangelist together. Leaches, taking advantage of the generosity of folks who can't afford to be generous. I put Egypt and every other country we give aid to in the same boat also. Israel draws the most ire, because they are usually the #1 $$$$ getter.

Do you think the televangelist gives a rats ass when the little widow woman gets foreclosed on? Do you think Israel gives a rats ass that our grandkids are saddled with debt they can never pay off?
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: