Old 11-09-2009, 9:13am   #1
Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878
Default A great day to cruise....

Yesterday, the MESV guys got together for a little spirited cruisin, before we headed over to JB's for his birthday.
We had CRAZY horsepower poundin the road! Just off the top of my head, I figured up over 3000 HP rollin!
No less than 5 FI cars! JB's SC Z, Ryans SC Viper, Nicks SC C5 coupe, a blown GTO, and a blown Gran Prix.
For the NA group we had Z06joes H/C Z, Shagsters Z on spray, and another Z with a 408 stroker on spray. Bringing up the rear was my lil ol stocker. I need more power dammit!
We left Shags house and hit the backroads. We hit the twisties hard as we could when there wasn't any traffic. As we passed people in their yards, there was plenty of neck cnapping going on. Several folks gave the group the as we rolled by. Keeping up with the others in the twisties is no problem since I swithced out to Z06 suspension parts.
Once we hit the interstate, I got out in front of the high HP boys fast! I wanted to see them things coming. But there was so much traffic, no one could really get into the upper MPH range. I think a couple of the guys hit 140, but that was about it.
All in all it was an awesome day! Awesome cars, awesome twisties, too much traffic interstate run, and awesome friends. It just doesn't get much better than that!