The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Body of Arkansas Real Estate Agent Beverly Carter Found (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71484)

onedef92 09-30-2014 7:41am

Body of Arkansas Real Estate Agent Beverly Carter Found

Suspect Is Now Charged With Capital Murder

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps238e1bf1.jpg

By ABC NEWS
Sep 30, 2014, 4:56 AM ET

Authorities found the body of Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter overnight, days after she vanished while showing a house to a prospective customer.

Carter's body was found in Cabot, Pulaski County Sheriff's Office Lt. Carl Minden told ABC News. The Little Rock suburb is located about 25 miles north of the house she was showing in Scott.

Aaron Lewis, 33, has been apprehended and admitted to the kidnapping after being questioned by police, Minden said. Lewis did not admit to the slaying and did not provide any details about Carter's whereabouts, Minden said.

Lewis is scheduled to appear in court this morning and faces a charge of capital murder, Minden said.

Carter vanished Thursday after showing the home in Scott, a small community located in the central part of the state.

Lewis was involved in a car accident Sunday, but he slipped away after being treated at a Little Rock hospital because authorities hadn't yet received the warrant to arrest him.

Following Carter's disappearance, police and hundreds of her friends scoured the woods, searching for any sign of her.

Carter, 50, is survived by her husband of more than 30 years, Carl, as well as two grown sons and four grandchildren, with another grandchild on the way.

VITE1 09-30-2014 7:43am

:sadangel::sadangel:

snide 09-30-2014 7:57am

:sadangel:

Blademaker 09-30-2014 7:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedef92 (Post 1248494)
Suspect Is Now Charged With Capital Murder

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps238e1bf1.jpg

By ABC NEWS
Sep 30, 2014, 4:56 AM ET

Authorities found the body of Arkansas real estate agent Beverly Carter overnight, days after she vanished while showing a house to a prospective customer.

Carter's body was found in Cabot, Pulaski County Sheriff's Office Lt. Carl Minden told ABC News. The Little Rock suburb is located about 25 miles north of the house she was showing in Scott.

Aaron Lewis, 33, has been apprehended and admitted to the kidnapping after being questioned by police, Minden said. Lewis did not admit to the slaying and did not provide any details about Carter's whereabouts, Minden said.

Lewis is scheduled to appear in court this morning and faces a charge of capital murder, Minden said.

Carter vanished Thursday after showing the home in Scott, a small community located in the central part of the state.

Lewis was involved in a car accident Sunday, but he slipped away after being treated at a Little Rock hospital because authorities hadn't yet received the warrant to arrest him.

Following Carter's disappearance, police and hundreds of her friends scoured the woods, searching for any sign of her.

Carter, 50, is survived by her husband of more than 30 years, Carl, as well as two grown sons and four grandchildren, with another grandchild on the way.

When found guilty, hang him.

CBonsall 09-30-2014 8:33am

VITE1 09-30-2014 8:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blademaker (Post 1248513)

:iagree:

Cybercowboy 09-30-2014 9:01am

Quote:

I'm thinking about that whole Braveheart thing. Cut off the genitals, then disembowel, then tie his arms and legs to four horses and say giddee up.

NEVRL8T 09-30-2014 9:08am

This woman sold my parents their house six years ago about a mile from where she disappeared.

Grey Ghost 09-30-2014 9:55am

Blademaker 09-30-2014 10:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1248534)
I'm thinking about that whole Braveheart thing. Cut off the genitals, then disembowel, then tie his arms and legs to four horses and say giddee up.

Like the way you think.........:seasix:

LATB 09-30-2014 10:34am

Quote:

Pretty lady. Very sad. :sadangel:

Sea Six 10-01-2014 1:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1248534)

You left out the partial hanging thing somewhere in there.

LATB 10-01-2014 6:54am

As one who opposes both the death penalty and torture. I'd have anyone guilty of such heinous crime pay for their sins on earth. Hard labor camp would be part of that payment.