The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Fists of McFury: Uptick in Violence at Fast Food Restaurants (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137746)

Bill 05-12-2024 1:27pm

Fists of McFury: Uptick in Violence at Fast Food Restaurants

Houston lawyer went to McDonalds, another customer was throwing a violent fit, the lawyer tried to calm him down and deescalate, violent customer started fighting with the lawyer, lawyer pinned him down, other guy leaves, retrieves a gun and shoots the good Samaritan lawyer.

Anjdog2003 05-12-2024 1:36pm

Let me guess without watching. Black people were involved.

GTOguy 05-12-2024 1:38pm

That would be my first guess. Feral people who fit poorly in a civilized world.

owc6 05-12-2024 1:46pm

Mental illness is running amok.

And this is just what TPTB want. Anything and everything to divide and destabilize society. It gives them a reason to step in and seize control.

This is just one little item in their arsenal to demonize the peons.

Bill 05-12-2024 1:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2259811)
That would be my first guess. Feral people who fit poorly in a civilized world.

Some people are indeed simply feral, others are simply assholes, but there's another category, that overlaps somewhat with those, but is separate.....people with little power....poor people, people who don't manage others, etc.

These people are accustomed to being powerless, so when they DO find themselves with a bit of perceived power, like being the customer who has been wronged in some way, they jump on the chance to make the most out of that.

When most people get the wrong order, they just politely notify the cashier and ask for the matter to be rectified. If you're powerless in society, and resent that status, you might be more inclined to go nuts. It's your chance! Your time to shine!

6spdC6 05-12-2024 1:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 2259804)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InVF3GrzSBU

Houston lawyer went to McDonalds, another customer was throwing a violent fit, the lawyer tried to calm him down and deescalate, violent customer started fighting with the lawyer, lawyer pinned him down, other guy leaves, retrieves a gun and shoots the good Samaritan lawyer.

You got to stay out of stuff that does not concern you!

I have carried a legal concealed handgun for over 50 years, and I realize I'm not a cop. I long ago figured out when it could be used and for what reason.

zeek 05-12-2024 2:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 2259807)

Since no names or photos of the shooter in the first video.....I would have to say YES....Plus Houston...:yesnod:

04 commemorative 05-12-2024 2:07pm

Quote:

Let me guess without watching. CumDog was involved.

Fixed :balls:

Tikiman 05-12-2024 2:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by owc6 (Post 2259814)
Mental illness is running amok.

And this is just what TPTB want. Anything and everything to divide and destabilize society. It gives them a reason to step in and seize control.

This is just one little item in their arsenal to demonize the peons.

:iagree:

Absolutely correct. All of this is by design. Get the teachers to turn your kids into gay communists. Make them question their gender and feed them hormone blockers. Force everybody to take experimental gene therapies, rendering half of them sterile. All by design to erode the traditional family unit.

You can thank the marxist democrats for it.

GTOguy 05-12-2024 2:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2259827)
:iagree:

Absolutely correct. All of this is by design. Get the teachers to turn your kids into gay communists. Make them question their gender and feed them hormone blockers. Force everybody to take experimental gene therapies, rendering half of them sterile. All by design to erode the traditional family unit.

You can thank the marxist democrats for it.

That said, how about offering up your beautiful 40 acres for a Trans and Gay festival in the fall? Thinking food booths, tattooing and piercing booths, queer bands, a couple of inflatable cubes for 'oil rooms', and drag shows. How about it, Tiki? :)

Tikiman 05-12-2024 2:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2259831)
That said, how about offering up your beautiful 40 acres for a Trans and Gay festival in the fall? Thinking food booths, tattooing and piercing booths, queer bands, a couple of inflatable cubes for 'oil rooms', and drag shows. How about it, Tiki? :)

Can I count on seeing you there with your leopard print thong?

GTOguy 05-12-2024 2:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2259839)

:stop:

Bill 05-12-2024 2:32pm

But what about dat thread title, tho'? I was on the fence about making it Fists of McFlurry, but the story included Popeyes and other non McDonalds restaurants. I wanted to be inclusive.

:grouphug:

Bill 05-12-2024 3:03pm

Maybe they're making the Big Macs in the pool? Shrinkage!

LATB 05-12-2024 3:10pm

Quote:

Yes, but not the light skinned type featured in 90% of commercials.

Yesfam 05-12-2024 4:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2259839)

If I lived at Tiki’s house you would start taking incoming fire at the gate.

Mick 05-12-2024 4:32pm

The first mistake made by several folks highlighted in this thread was going into a McDonald's and expecting decent food. You would think a "prominent lawyer" would know better. :shrug:

Frankie the Fink 05-12-2024 6:20pm

As I've advised many, do NOT make a big fuss over a food screw up....if you can't resolve it quietly then leave the place. Unless you want Jerome to add some "special sauce" to your order....

jw38 05-12-2024 8:54pm

I damned sure don't need a 14 minute video to show me that Houston niggas were involved.

markids77 05-12-2024 9:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill (Post 2259880)
Maybe they're making the Big Macs in the pool? Shrinkage!

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/s...20233139171755

I solved that problem by shopping elsewhere. No histrionics or violence required... simply changing suppliers.