The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Living Dinosaur: Meet Fred.... our unofficial campus mascot. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137295)

DJ_Critterus 04-10-2024 1:30pm

Living Dinosaur: Meet Fred.... our unofficial campus mascot.

4 Attachment(s)
Since the college campus I work on is in the middle of a swamp, we get some of the native inhabitants squatting on the property from time to time.

Meet Fred... our unofficial campus mascot. He's probably 4 to 4.5' long (give or take 1/8th of an inch) so when he is finally caught, federal law will mandate he has to be destroyed. that sucks.

Anywho.... he saw me on the golf cart today as I was driving out the Outdoor Education Center we have on property, jumped in the pond, and swam all the way across to where I ended up standing on the dock.... about 2' (give or take 1/8th of an inch) from me. He's definitely too friendly with people and, with high school kids occupying one of our buildings for most of the day during the week, we're afraid the heathens are going to keep feeding him and then one of them ends up getting the Disney World treatment. :willy:

Here are some pics....

Onebadcad 04-10-2024 1:42pm

Take him home with you, I bet he is a HUGE WWE fan, he can fetch you beers from fridge.

DJ_Critterus 04-10-2024 1:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2244658)
Take him home with you, I bet he is a HUGE WWE fan, he can fetch you beers from fridge.

Screw that. I'll put him on a leash and head down for a walk to the bars in Gainesville. All the college chicks will flock to us like GTO's nose to Yaddy's balloon knot :yesnod:

GTOguy 04-10-2024 2:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2244663)
Screw that. I'll put him on a leash and head down for a walk to the bars in Gainesville. All the college chicks will flock to us like GTO's nose to Yaddy's balloon knot :yesnod:

:omg:

DJ_Critterus 04-10-2024 2:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2244681)
:omg:

What? Was it something I said?

I had to articulate my statement as accurately as possible :yesnod:

Big bob 04-10-2024 2:38pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2244663)

My lack of comprehension is seeing a distinct pattern here.:rofl:

Attachment 99934

VITE1 04-10-2024 2:44pm

1 Attachment(s)
We use them for home and boat security.

Swany00 04-10-2024 3:18pm

Fred's dead, baby