The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Democrat congress critter posts hoax hate message (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126407)

Louie Detroit 07-24-2021 10:32am

Democrat congress critter posts hoax hate message

1 Attachment(s)
Cori Bush is one of the new members of "the squad", 'nuff said.

https://nationalfile.com/hate-hoax-r...wrote-herself/

snide 07-24-2021 10:38am

How about those people stop killing those people, since the leading cause of death for those people is those people.

Rodnok1 07-24-2021 10:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1899638)
How about those people stop killing those people, since the leading cause of death for those people is those people.

They can't stop it and they know it so they point their anger at someone else. It's only going to get worse in the next few years. They wanted the thug life and idolized them so they reap what they sow. Change will only happen when the kiddos are not indoctrinated into seeing it as the way to do things and quit looking up to the criminals.

6spdC6 07-24-2021 10:57am

This bullshit happens all the time. They fabricate hoaxes (nooses on door, nword written on sidewalk, racial notes left in locker ETC)

The funny part those protected species are so dumb they get cought easy. The bad thing hardly anything happens to them and the MSM who has pushed this big time just backs away--TILL THE NEXT TIME!

mrvette 07-24-2021 11:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1899639)
They can't stop it and they know it so they point their anger at someone else. It's only going to get worse in the next few years. They wanted the thug life and idolized them so they reap what they sow. Change will only happen when the kiddos are not indoctrinated into seeing it as the way to do things and quit looking up to the criminals.

Problem IS, they don't think they are criminals......I think the commies in the screwals are using the blacks as tools to kill America......plenty of commie teachers in the HS/College daze of MINE....and I am age 77.......

:issues::issues:

VITE1 07-24-2021 11:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1899639)

It's worse than that.

The politicans of the progressive left tell them from the cradle to the grave that they are not responsible for their problems and "The man" is. They tell them they are being held back by racists and power crazy big business.

And the progressive liberals are the Man and the businesses love the money from welfare to keep flowing.

They are being used just to keep the money flowing and the power that comes with it.

Steve_R 07-24-2021 11:09am

[Jeff ‘79] I don’t see a problem. [/Jeff ‘79]

Louie Detroit 07-24-2021 11:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1899648)
[Jeff ‘79] I don’t see a problem. [/Jeff ‘79]

Actually it would be several 5 or 6 word sentences each conveying his ninny ideas along with a bunch of stupid emoticons.

Dan47 07-24-2021 12:03pm

Really disgusting that some adults lie to create these conflicts but worse are the adults that believe this nonsense.

Don't think I've ever run into a klansman or anyone looking to terrorize black people? I'm sure there are a few but much like the pandemic, it's mostly a ficticious creature meant to terrorize and divide.

The visual evidence simply doesn't support these official narratives and it will be nice when more people start trusting their lying eyes.

Shrike6 07-24-2021 12:27pm

She gone learn English.

markids77 07-24-2021 7:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 1899665)
She gone learn English.

She speaks (or at least buys tee shirts depicting) a recognized form of English.
It is called AAVE; African American Vernacular English AKA Ebonics.

99 pewtercoupe 07-24-2021 7:30pm

We moved here from the STL area. This woman is an unmitigated POS
Her campaign was funded by George Soros and she is a die hard hater of America. **** her

VITE1 07-24-2021 7:30pm

In 2019 273 blacks were killed by women

In 2019 259 blacks were killed by police.

Liberals ignore facts and reality to push a failing agenda.