The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Let's Talk: Am I Gonna Die? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126188)

Bill 06-30-2021 3:44pm

Let's Talk: Am I Gonna Die?

OK, so as a prelude, I have not been injected with any of the Wu flu junk. I also haven't been sick at all during the last year and a half, probably longer....until now.

More prelude:

Guy who works for me got his second injection of the Wu flu not-a-vaccine a little over a week ago, then came down with flu like symptoms for about a week....runny nose, coughing, fatigue, sinus pressure. I feel sure it was injection related sickness.

Now, last Friday, I rode with that guy for a couple of hours in total, checking out a couple of jobs. Until then, I had insisted on he and I driving separately, but it didn't really make sense to do that on Friday, because of the distance we needed to travel.

Sunday morning, I noticed sinuses draining down the back of my throat, and by Sunday evening, I was full on with symptoms. Sinuses draining everywhere, sinus pressure/pain, fatigue, sneezing, eyes watering...generally feeling like shit. Monday and Tuesday were kind of a blur, I slept on and off most of the day while drugging up with flu and allergy medicine/zinc lozenges/Vitamin C, and whatever else I had handy.

Today, I have minor congestion, a little residual fatigue, and sinus pressure that is decently controlled by ibuprofen. I think I'll be fine by tomorrow at this rate of improvement.

So here's the questions....I'm assuming my friend was shedding spike proteins from his injection, and that's what made me sick. Should I expect long term deleterious effects from this, as I might from actually getting the vaccine? And assuming I did react to shedding spike proteins from my friend's injection, will this episode protect me from getting the actual Wu flu?

Go.

99 pewtercoupe 06-30-2021 3:51pm

Got anything good to sell before you go?

Fuzzball will miss ya!

Olustee bus 06-30-2021 3:51pm

I did not think nasal conjestion was the first signs of Covid. I bet your sinus problem is just the causel. Best to ya.

Loco Vette 06-30-2021 3:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1893133)
OK, so as a prelude, I have not been injected with any of the Wu flu junk. I also haven't been sick at all during the last year and a half, probably longer....until now.

More prelude:

Guy who works for me got his second injection of the Wu flu not-a-vaccine a little over a week ago, then came down with flu like symptoms for about a week....runny nose, coughing, fatigue, sinus pressure. I feel sure it was injection related sickness.

Now, last Friday, I rode with that guy for a couple of hours in total, checking out a couple of jobs. Until then, I had insisted on he and I driving separately, but it didn't really make sense to do that on Friday, because of the distance we needed to travel.

Sunday morning, I noticed sinuses draining down the back of my throat, and by Sunday evening, I was full on with symptoms. Sinuses draining everywhere, sinus pressure/pain, fatigue, sneezing, eyes watering...generally feeling like shit. Monday and Tuesday were kind of a blur, I slept on and off most of the day while drugging up with flu and allergy medicine/zinc lozenges/Vitamin C, and whatever else I had handy.

Today, I have minor congestion, a little residual fatigue, and sinus pressure that is decently controlled by ibuprofen. I think I'll be fine by tomorrow at this rate of improvement.

So here's the questions....I'm assuming my friend was shedding spike proteins from his injection, and that's what made me sick. Should I expect long term deleterious effects from this, as I might from actually getting the vaccine? And assuming I did react to shedding spike proteins from my friend's injection, will this episode protect me from getting the actual Wu flu?

Go.

Get tested for the virus & the antibodies and we will be able to better assess. Common colds are still out there.

Anjdog2003 06-30-2021 3:56pm

I got as far as "OK, so as a prelude," and then i turned on Gunsmoke reruns.

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-30-2021 3:56pm

Get your affairs in order. ASAP.

Norm 06-30-2021 4:00pm

Buddy of miine came down over a week ago with something similar, it's clearing up now. We'll still get colds and flu like crap from who knows from anywhere, none of that shit's going away.

Datawiz 06-30-2021 4:02pm

1 Attachment(s)
:lol:

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:08pm

There are alleged cases of the actual vaccine shedding. In that you can be unintentionally vaccinated by exposure to someone that recently was vaccinated.

Yes, you're going to die, but not for the reason you suspect. :D We are all eventually going to die.

I'll repeat what a good friend used to tell me...

"I have more days behind me than I do ahead of me".

Edit: Just in case, go ahead and start selling stuff really cheap. :seasix:

Bill 06-30-2021 4:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1893142)
I got as far as "OK, so as a prelude," and then i turned on Gunsmoke reruns.

Spoiler: Marshal Dillon nails Miss Kitty in the end.

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1893152)
Spoiler: Marshal Dillon nails Miss Kitty in the end.

I didn't know she was in to that.

Bill 06-30-2021 4:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco Vette (Post 1893141)
Get tested for the virus & the antibodies and we will be able to better assess. Common colds are still out there.

The thing is, I don't want any info like that on my permanent record. I wonder if I can just pay cash somewhere and get tested under an assumed name?

I'm also going to try and stay away from people for the next few days or so. Heck, I'll probably dig out a mask from under the seat of the truck if I have to go in a business for any reason, in the next few days. Masks are for sick people, I'm sick, OK I'll wear one.

Bill 06-30-2021 4:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1893154)
I didn't know she was in to that.

Worked in a bar.....do the math.

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1893161)
The thing is, I don't want any info like that on my permanent record. I wonder if I can just pay cash somewhere and get tested under an assumed name?

I'm also going to try and stay away from people for the next few days or so. Heck, I'll probably dig out a mask from under the seat of the truck if I have to go in a business for any reason, in the next few days. Masks are for sick people, I'm sick, OK I'll wear one.

Bill, I can get you tested that way. It is a drive since I'm in Sugar Land. I think that we were charging fiddy bucks before, but let me see if that changed.

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1893164)
Worked in a bar.....do the math.

Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear.

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:22pm

If you have to fly, use UNITED. The Delta variant seems to be a problem. :D

Bill 06-30-2021 4:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1893134)
Got anything good to sell before you go?

Fuzzball will miss ya!

Accepting all reasonable offers for Fuzz. Can include scratched to smithereens couch. C.O.D. shipping OK.

No returns.

gs568 06-30-2021 4:29pm

If you turn into a brain dead liberal, you might as well be dead.

Aerovette 06-30-2021 4:33pm

Well crap. I guess that testing program has stopped. We did it when we were in our research phase. Sorry.

Bill 06-30-2021 4:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs568 (Post 1893171)
If you turn into a brain dead liberal, you might as well be dead.

Hang on a minute, let me check.

~communists are not people

~I love America

~Trump is my president

OK, looks like I'm still all right, but I'll keep monitoring the situation.