The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   DNC Veep candidate's gonna be Kamala Harris (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123209)

Sea Six 07-29-2020 6:29am

DNC Veep candidate's gonna be Kamala Harris *edit* and Maaayyybe Susan Rice

Count on it.

:smash:

:yesnod:

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1789900)
Count on it.

:smash:

:yesnod:

*link

She's hawt :drool:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-29-2020 7:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1789904)
*link

She's hawt :drool:

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

She is pretty hot. Last time she stopped over, her, Hill-Dawg and I had a wild romp. But WTF has she done to her face? Looks like she OD’d on Botox.

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1789906)
She is pretty hot. Last time she stopped over, her, Hill-Dawg and I had a wild romp. But WTF has she done to her face? Looks like she OD’d on Botox.

All 55yr olds in Cali OD on Botox.
It softens the blow. :leaving:

Strats-N-Vettes 07-29-2020 7:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1789904)
*link

I don't have a link---
I believe he has to have a black woman Trump hater to have a chance to win....a black lezbo hater, or tranny would be the trifecta.

If he runs with a white guy as VP; his cognitive allowances (or total lack of), history of racism, and current involvement with his, and his son's collusion in matters in other countries will ensure a loss.

He wont be elected because he can do good for all of us.

The only way for him to win is what is popular = black + female/homo/tranny + Trump hater.

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1789908)
I don't have a link---
I believe he has to have a black woman Trump hater to have a chance to win....a black lezbo hater, or tranny would be the trifecta.

If he runs with a white guy as VP; his cognitive allowances (or total lack of), history of racism, and current involvement with his, and his son's collusion in matters in other countries will ensure a loss.

The only way for him to win is what is popular = black + female/homo/tranny + Trump hater.

Well that covers all your prerequisites, :seasix:

Olustee bus 07-29-2020 7:21am

I would have preferred he went with Abrams.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-29-2020 7:23am

Joe B will do exactly what Amy Klobuchar instructed him to do. Pick a black woman.

MadInNc 07-29-2020 7:27am

1 Attachment(s)
I suggest we start a write in for Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago Meets all of Cajoon’s criteria

Strats-N-Vettes 07-29-2020 7:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1789910)
Well that covers all your prerequisites, :seasix:

Sad but true.

I did like that military woman Gabbard.
She spoke of some issues that needed correcting (like useless career politicians still in office), and a few other issues.
Sad the Dems railroaded her. :island14:

Mike Mercury 07-29-2020 7:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1789917)
Pick a black woman.

so, picking a person solely due to their race has been called (in the past 50 years)... "racism".

I imagine CNN and MSNBC will have multi-hour programs for the next couple of months... with important looking people labeling Biden a racist.

:toetap:

MadInNc 07-29-2020 7:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1789923)
so, picking a person solely due to their race has been called (in the past 50 years)... "racism".

I imagine CNN and MSNBC will have multi-hour programs for the next couple of months... with important looking people labeling Biden a racist.

One would wish they would. MSM will say great choice!

Lakota 07-29-2020 7:36am

Susan Rice a former National Security Advisor is an outstanding candidate, if the VP has to be a black female.

Her father told her not to use the fact that she is black as an aid to get ahead or use anchor to prevent her from moving ahead.

She is married to a white man and he is Canadian.

Yes, she repeated the talking points the CIA gave her on Bengazi and repeated them on 5 TV talk shows. The points were wrong but most of the blame is on the CIA.

I intensely dislike Pamela Harris but like 50% of people voting for Biden , it's not that you like or respect or Biden or his agenda but he is a vote against Trump.:kick: As Trump's last National Security Advisor for 18 months, John Bolton said, "this country can recover from one Trump term BUT not two".

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1789923)

She's a hot, woman, honest lawyer.
Tough combo to find these days.
If that's your definition of racist, so be it. :spdchk:

Why do you feel so entitled Mike ?
Are you in the KKK or something similar ?
You sure post like it.

carlton_fritz 07-29-2020 7:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1789908)
I don't have a link---

Michelle Obama

Strats-N-Vettes 07-29-2020 7:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakota (Post 1789928)
Susan Rice a former National Security Advisor is an outstanding candidate, if the VP has to be a black female.

Her father told her not to use the fact that she is black as an aid to get ahead or use anchor to prevent her from moving ahead.

She is married to a white man and he is Canadian.

Yes, she repeated the talking points the CIA gave her on Bengazi and repeated them on 5 TV talk shows. The points were wrong but most of the blame is on the CIA.

I intensely dislike Pamela Harris but like 50% of people voting for Biden , it's not that you like or respect Biden but he is a vote against Trump.:kick:

That right there is why this country currently has snakes and crooks in office at all levels, state and fed.
Nobody votes who can do best, they vote for who they "like", or just vote against who they dont "like". :spdchk:

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1789933)
That right there is why this country currently has snakes and crooks in office at all levels, state and fed.
Nobody votes who can do best, they vote for who they "like", or just vote against who they dont "like". :spdchk:

Yep, is sucks.
Money talks and BS walks.
It really is too bad that "the correct" candidate can't get to the election point.

DAB 07-29-2020 7:44am

We’ll find out as soon as they tell Joe who he picked.

Strats-N-Vettes 07-29-2020 7:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1789935)
Yep, is sucks.
Money talks and BS walks.
It really is too bad that "the correct" candidate can't get to the election point.

That's no lie.
Though I wasn't there; from reading it appears to have started after the assassination of JFK.
Think Jimmy Carter.

Jeff '79 07-29-2020 7:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1789936)
We’ll find out as soon as they tell Joe who he picked.

He'll be in on the decision.
He ain't as stupid as the Rightards would have you believe.
He's been around the block and through many tough situations in his career.