The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Local Dumb Azz threatens Trump on FB...now a 'guest of the Feds" (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109561)

99 pewtercoupe 06-23-2017 11:44am

Local Dumb Azz threatens Trump on FB...now a 'guest of the Feds"

Man charged in Facebook threats - The Edwardsville Intelligencer
A 35-year-old man with apparent ties to Edwardsville was indicted Wednesday on charges of threatening President Donald Trump.

Joseph L. Pickett was arrested by federal authorities on June 15 and remains in federal custody, according to documents filed in U.S. District Court in East St. Louis.

“Guess what Trump? I’m waiting for the right time . . . and I KNOW your Putin’s b****!” Pickett wrote on his Facebook page, according to federal court documents. “The secret service now has a heads up as to my plan as to assassinate Trump . . . let’s see if they act!”

The IP address used by Pickett on his Facebook page comes back to Edwardsville, but it was not clear whether he had lived in Edwardsville recently. In 2007 Pickett was found guilty of disorderly conduct at a time when he lived in Troy, Illinois.

According to Madison County Circuit Court documents, he was allegedly “standing in the street in front of 400 Red Bud cursing and yelling in such an unreasonable manner as to alarm and provoke a breach of the peace.”

He was given a year’s supervision.

“Still waiting for Government action . . . honestly am I really going to have to kill trump before our fine Government (the jackbooted thugs they are) actually takes me into custody for threatening to assassinate President Donald Trump?” Pickett wrote on his Facebook page, according to court documents. “I mean, he sold our country to The Russians . . . “

Federal court records indicate that Pickett worked for Lowes in Granite City until six or eight months ago when he was fired for bragging about having weapons and making threats to co-workers.

Pickett taunted the Secret Service in several other Facebook posts, according to a sworn statement from Secret Service Special Agent Vincent Pescitelli.

“I don’t see any black SUV’s pulling up my driveway and definitely no black helicopter,” Pickett wrote, according to court documents. “Also, I’m still typing so I’m not a victim of a drone strike . . . yet.”

According to a sworn financial statement included in the criminal complaint, Pickett has been unemployed since February. He received food stamps and listed $150,000 in medical bills.

They need to haul in some of the celebrities that make similar remarks...Johnnie Depp for example

Truck Guy 06-23-2017 1:12pm

:slap: Good!

VITE1 06-23-2017 1:14pm

Just another leftist loser.

OddBall 06-23-2017 1:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1567492)

They seem to have a lot of them.

snide 06-23-2017 1:46pm

One down, 47 million to go...

99 pewtercoupe 06-23-2017 1:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1567492)

isn't "leftist loser" redundant? :dance:

'

VITE1 06-23-2017 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1567504)
isn't "leftist loser" redundant? :dance:

:seasix::cert:
So is liberal idiot.

boracayjohnny 06-23-2017 3:14pm

Be careful what ya ask for since you may get it.

Also

69camfrk 06-23-2017 5:14pm

Typical lib with anger issues....:yesnod:

VatorMan 06-23-2017 5:16pm

Dude was begging for 3 hots and a cot. Surprised he didn't do something really stupid before he was "talked to".

OddBall 06-23-2017 8:21pm

The MSM has raised the vitriol to such toxic levels that there'll be others.

Jeff '79 06-23-2017 8:27pm

Lets hope that that Johnny Depp loser gets the same treatment when he steps off the plane back here.

Another Hollywood star 'joked' about killing Trump, but no one's laughing - CNNPolitics.com

stingraymyway 06-23-2017 8:56pm

Maybe he can share a cell with Johnny Depp.