The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   signing up a 3 year old for ballet.... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19555)

...Whitepower... 08-04-2011 8:34pm

signing up a 3 year old for ballet....

..did I mention its a boy.:leaving:

Skia 08-04-2011 8:35pm

My self and 2 of my later in life friends were forced by our parents to take tap and ballet when we were 4 though 6.....it was traumatic to say the least. :yesnod:

Uncle Pervey 08-04-2011 8:35pm

Poor little kid.. somebody oughta kick his Mama's ass, because if he has a Dad he obviously doesn't have enough balls to do it himself. :yesnod:

Uncle Pervey 08-04-2011 8:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skia (Post 376905)
My self and 2 of my later in life friends were forced by our parents to take tap and ballet when we were 4 though 6.....it was traumatic to say the least. :yesnod:

You oughta go kick your old mang in his sack for allowing that shit, then kick your mama in the vag! :yesnod:

...Whitepower... 08-04-2011 8:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey (Post 376906)
Poor little kid.. somebody oughta kick his Mama's ass, because if he has a Dad he obviously doesn't have enough balls to do it himself. :yesnod:

We, as in my friends that know this couple, think the father likes dudes..

Serious..

VatorMan 08-04-2011 8:41pm

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima...s/219040_o.gif

Uncle Pervey 08-04-2011 8:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Whitepower... (Post 376921)
We, as in my friends that know this couple, think the father likes dudes..

Serious..

Well find out! Whip out your junk and ask him if he was a snack. If he drops to his knees then kick him in the chin. You'll know for sure then! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Skia 08-04-2011 8:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey (Post 376906)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey (Post 376910)
You oughta go kick your old mang in his sack for allowing that shit, then kick your mama in the vag! :yesnod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Pervey (Post 376928)
Well find out! Whip out your junk and ask him if he was a snack. If he drops to his knees then kick him in the chin. You'll know for sure then! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure have a fixation for others "junk" and "sacks".....:skep: Wanna know how I know you're :sissy:

Blademaker 08-04-2011 8:48pm

Awfuk

VatorMan 08-04-2011 8:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skia (Post 376936)
You sure have a fixation for others "junk" and "sacks".....:skep: Wanna know how I know you're :sissy:

:withstupid: Apparently DW withholding sex has turned the old dude teh homo.

...Whitepower... 08-04-2011 8:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blademaker (Post 376940)
Awfuk

:rofl:

Skia 08-04-2011 8:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 376945)
:withstupid: Apparently DW withholding sex has turned the old dude teh homo.

I would say it was more of a "merge" than a turn.....I doubt there was more than a 10 or 15 deg. movement.

...Whitepower... 08-04-2011 8:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skia (Post 376950)
I would say it was more of a "merge" than a turn.....I doubt there was more than a 10 or 15 deg. movement.

[Scissors]Truth...[/scissors]

simpleman68 08-05-2011 5:29pm

My Mother owned a dance company for years and used to compete in National events. I took ballet, tap, "jazz" :slap: for many years growing up.

Tell ya what I had because of it:

1. mockery from "some" other guys
2. LOADS of awesome girls to hang with
3. learned a LOT about girls and being a gentleman

Scott

MattW 08-05-2011 5:41pm

The kid is too young, unless he's a freaking rocket scientist.

We won't accept students at our Karate dojos until they are 4 1/2, and then only if the child can demonstrate they know they have arms and legs; they can move their arms and legs independently ( :) ) and they can stand still and pay attention for at least 10 seconds at a time.

What they're really signing the kid up for, is preschool/daycare with a Theme... and probably at half the cost of a licensed daycare.

Probably.

:cheers:

SnikPlosskin 08-05-2011 5:53pm

I was late enrolling in PT classes when I was in high-school and the only class that had room was dance. I was totally not interested and embarrassed to take it (had to get the credit to graduate) until I went to the first class.

Full of hot chicks in tights. Even the teacher was hot. Great class. Still can't dance to save my life.

:dance::dance::dance:

SnikPlosskin 08-05-2011 5:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadoka (Post 377968)
The kid is too young, unless he's a freaking rocket scientist.

We won't accept students at our Karate dojos until they are 4 1/2, and then only if the child can demonstrate they know they have arms and legs; they can move their arms and legs independently ( :) ) and they can stand still and pay attention for at least 10 seconds at a time.

What they're really signing the kid up for, is preschool/daycare with a Theme... and probably at half the cost of a licensed daycare.

Probably.

:cheers:

QFT.

3 is too young. 5 is pushing it. Our age limit is 5. Even then, teaching that class is an exercise in patience. Master Pak won't teach it anymore. He has his daughter (3 Dan) teach it. And forces us to help.

But I have to say - the kids that stay with it are remarkable by the time they are 10. My son started at 5 (is now 10) and last night he was sparring and surprised everyone by laying out a much bigger kid (accidentally failed to pull kick). Even with chest gear, the poor kid was gasping for breath. It was about a perfect hook kick.

And he's the slacker in the bunch. There are some kids in there that will seriously hand you your ass in the ring.