The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   <>THE CRAZY ANIMAL BARN BAR <> (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86289)

boracayjohnny 08-01-2015 8:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1387016)
BTW, I've been going down around Dickens Street in Sherman Oaks for these jobs. So I've basically been down there every day for two weeks, outside of last weekend, small break in the action.

Yesterday I almost got out of my car and punched somebody. I'll leave it at that. (I didn't). :Jeff '79:

First part = :D:seasix: The wife and I sure enjoy visiting there. The sis-n-law is trying to talk us into making it permanent. I just keep looking at the cost of buying there and it's just crazy. The sis-n-law rents while the wife and I don't like to pay for a place to stay forever.

Second part = That's crazy. I did see on the news a guy shooting a long gun on Ventura. He didn't hit anyone but still that's crazy too.

StaticCling 08-01-2015 8:59pm

I'm gonna go out and vacuum my truck and Heather's car, there is still light in the day...

I'll be back for a few later maybe...

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1387021)
I'm gonna go out and vacuum my truck and Heather's car, there is still light in the day...

I'll be back for a few later maybe...

it 10 pm here , the wife is sleeping and the youngest just got home, so peace and quiet for me:datawiz:

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:03pm

And I'm out for a few hours guys....:seeya:

MrPeabody 08-01-2015 9:06pm

Watching the Giants/Rangers game here. I don't usually participate in bar threads, but for some reason I'm kinda liking this one.:yesnod::seasix:

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387002)
Got any other funny pics of your dog Chuck? or that one full size?

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...psptcscyun.jpg
here he is with the wife taken 2 weeks ago hes small pinscher mixed with daschund, but is agrressive like a 400lb pit bull if he doesnt know you:yesnod:
Island 14 would probably have him for dinner:yesnod:

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1387026)
http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...psptcscyun.jpg
here he is with the wife taken 2 weeks ago hes small pinscher mixed with daschund, but is agrressive like a 400lb pit bull if he doesnt know you:yesnod:
Island 14 would probably have him for dinner:yesnod:

Looks like I'm not on call for a while. Cute doggie Chuck, but how the hell does a dobe get it on with a daschund? :hump:....:rofl:

Now THAT would be a funny pic! :lol:

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387029)
Looks like I'm not on call for a while. Cute doggie Chuck, but how the hell does a dobe get it on with a daschund? :hump:....:rofl:

Now THAT would be a funny pic! :lol:

their are different kinds of pinschers i was told, and yes thatg is very funny, indeed

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1387025)
Watching the Giants/Rangers game here. I don't usually participate in bar threads, but for some reason I'm kinda liking this one.:yesnod::seasix:

whats the score?

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1387032)
their are different kinds of pinschers i was told, and yes thatg is very funny, indeed

have you got your bike(s) out at all this summer Charles?.....I've not even started my Sportster this year. It's in a storage place and outta sight outta mind type thing i guess. Needs some brake work after sitting too long. Rear was sticking when I put it away. it's on the list.....:(

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1387025)

thanks Mark, now we have to teach you about Pics! :rofl:

MrPeabody 08-01-2015 9:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387036)

6-4 Rangers. Good game. Lots of action.:yesnod:

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387035)
have you got your bike(s) out at all this summer Charles?.....I've not even started my Sportster this year. It's in a storage place and outta sight outta mind type thing i guess. Needs some brake work after sitting too long. Rear was sticking when I put it away. it's on the list.....:(

sorry to say, no riding time for me, but but but i did start them, freaking really have no time, work has been a lot same as usual 6 days a week and when i get home just rather relax:), have you thought of hitting the rear with some WD-40?

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1387037)
6-4 Rangers. Good game. Lots of action.:yesnod:

NICE:seasix:

MrPeabody 08-01-2015 9:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387036)

I'm Bill, not Mark.:yesnod:

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1387038)
sorry to say, no riding time for me, but but but i did start them, freaking really have no time, work has been a lot same as usual 6 days a week and when i get home just rather relax:), have you thought of hitting the rear with some WD-40?

but if it's the caliper where would I shoot it in?....pretty hard to get in behind the pads, no?

....gotta invest in a bike lift. This crawling around on the floor shit sucks. too damn old for that. :(

Chuck A 08-01-2015 9:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387042)
but if it's the caliper where would I shoot it in?....pretty hard to get in behind the pads, no?

....gotta invest in a bike lift. This crawling around on the floor shit sucks. too damn old for that. :(

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 9:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1387040)
I'm Bill, not Mark.:yesnod:

Well, that's interesting! All these years I thought the Mr.Peabodys at CF and here were the same guy, HOWEVER upon closer scrutiny it appears that the one over THERE hails from Washington State, and has the same logo as you as well. Did you know that BILL? :bigears:

MrPeabody 08-01-2015 10:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1387046)
Well, that's interesting! All these years I thought the Mr.Peabodys at CF and here were the same guy, HOWEVER upon closer scrutiny it appears that the one over THERE hails from Washington State, and has the same logo as you as well. Did you know that BILL? :bigears:

No, I never knew there was a Peabody over there. Is he on the C1 section mostly?

Kerrmudgeon 08-01-2015 10:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1387053)
No, I never knew there was a Peabody over there. Is he on the C1 section mostly?

I don't know where he hangs, not C1&2.......I see him in the bar mostly, OT I guess. And you didn't know that....very strange.
His name has a period after Mr as in Mr. Peabody

He's changed his avatar now, and here are his cars.....
http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.corv...0d415a2613.jpg