The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Breaking: Jury Orders Trump to Pay $ 83.3M to Jean Carroll (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136037)

Bill 01-26-2024 4:52pm

Breaking: Jury Orders Trump to Pay $ 83.3M to Jean Carroll

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-jean-carroll

Ridiculous bullshit. Appeal pending. :issues:

Aerovette 01-26-2024 5:00pm

Fkn bullshit.

GTOguy 01-26-2024 5:01pm

Absolute Bullshit. There ought to be consequences for this type of crap. It needs to end.

DAB 01-26-2024 5:09pm

ridiculous.

snide 01-26-2024 5:11pm

What in the actual ****?

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:17pm

Maybe shouldn't aggravate the judge and jury. Makes you wonder how much Habba's stunt on Tuesday cost him.

Can't wait for him to defame her again, He is his own worst enemy.

KenHorse 01-26-2024 5:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208072)
Maybe shouldn't aggravate the judge and jury. Makes you wonder how much Habba's stunt on Tuesday cost him.

So you're saying the judge was correct/justified in awarding such a huge judgement?

Bill 01-26-2024 5:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208072)

It's a rigged kangaroo court. Nothing Trump or his lawyer could say, or more correctly, weren't allowed to say, would make any difference. The outcome was predetermined before the trial even started. In that situation, I'd flip off everyone, too, then move on to the appeals based on, no case, and the preponderance of the evidence is for Trump, not for the crazy lying woman.

This is just Kavanaugh 2.0.

Unsuspicious 01-26-2024 5:20pm

That money certainly shouldn't go to the hag

Craig 01-26-2024 5:22pm

Yeah...that's going to happen...:rolleyes:

GTOguy 01-26-2024 5:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenHorse (Post 2208074)
So you're saying the judge was correct/justified in awarding such a huge judgement?

I think he's saying the judge is biased and he's feeding the judge the ammo the judge needs to bury him.

A biased Judge is a criminal, IMO, and not a dispenser of justice. They need a new judge....one that is impartial to assholes like Trump and just goes by facts, not emotion.

****ing stupid Democrats.

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2208076)
It's a rigged kangaroo court. Nothing Trump or his lawyer could say, or more correctly, weren't allowed to say, would make any difference. The outcome was predetermined before the trial even started. In that situation, I'd flip off everyone, too, then move on to the appeals based on, no case, and the preponderance of the evidence is for Trump, not for the crazy lying woman.

This is just Kavanaugh 2.0.

You’re just guessing, seems to me when you lose a case and go all over social media and double down you should expect less than good results when you get sued a second time. Had he just not gone all Trump about it this would have gone away long ago. You want to be sympathetic, go for it.

Also, none of you know if he was guilty or not. His supporters are taking his word for it.

Aerovette 01-26-2024 5:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208082)
You’re just guessing, seems to me when you lose a case and go all over social media and double down you should expect less than good results when you get sued a second time. Had he just not gone all Trump about it this would have gone away long ago. You want to be sympathetic, go for it.

Also, none of you know if he was guilty or not. His supporters are taking his word for it.

Anyone that would not verbally attack a woman that falsely accused them of rape is chicken-shit.

I'd go scorched earth on some **** that lied about me raping them.

This case could result in Doug pulling his finger off the pause button.

I expect we'll lose every last Barn Buck we've got. That's my retirement money !!

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2208085)
Anyone that would not verbally attack a woman that falsely accused them of rape is chicken-shit.

I'd go scorched earth on some **** that lied about me raping them.

Again you have no idea if he was really guilty or not. You just want him to be innocent.

My point is simply that he brought that this on himself, you can all rage against what I say I’m used to it but a jury of his peers found him guilty and imposed the judgment.

Aerovette 01-26-2024 5:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208087)
Again you have no idea if he was really guilty or not. You just want him to be innocent.

My point is simply that he brought that this on himself, you can all rage against what I say I’m used to it but a jury of his peers found him guilty and imposed the judgment.

ANYONE would bring this on themselves. Some bitch accuses you of rape and what do you do? Never mind. You are one of the ones that would not do anything.

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2208088)
ANYONE would bring this on themselves. Some bitch accuses you of rape and what do you do? Never mind. You are one of the ones that would not do anything.

How do you know he didn’t? Never mind.

Aerovette 01-26-2024 5:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208089)
How do you know he didn’t? Never mind.

Quote:

Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped
This ^^

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2208090)
This ^^

Wait, I thought jury’s can be wrong. Do you see the problem with your argument yet?

This is on him, he went to that town hall and repeated his claims about her and it cost him $83 mil.

Aerovette 01-26-2024 5:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 2208092)
Wait, I thought jury’s can be wrong. Do you see the problem with your argument yet?

This is on him, he went to that town hall and repeated his claims about her and it cost him $83 mil.

Again, you would do nothing. I understand.

Link to post stating juries can't be wrong. :island14:

Taurus 01-26-2024 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2208093)
Again, you would do nothing. I understand.

Link to post stating juries can't be wrong. :island14:

What I wouldn’t do is do the same thing I just got sued for and lost.

In true Trump style he just blamed Biden. 🤣