The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Maybe the gayest new show on TV (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125690)

99 pewtercoupe 05-05-2021 3:44pm

Maybe the gayest new show on TV

1 Attachment(s)
Just saw an ad for this gem that will be showing on Discovery streaming
The Laundry Guy
https://www.hgtv.com/shows/the-laundry-guy

Rodnok1 05-05-2021 3:59pm

*The Laundry Gay...

Anjdog2003 05-05-2021 4:04pm

T.V sitcoms and reality shows are all gay.

/thread

mrvette 05-05-2021 5:41pm

ONLY TV I watch is hard news, then FOX NEWS for commentary.....

hell with the rest of the useless crap.....640 pm now NBC news on.....

Dan Dlabay 05-05-2021 6:45pm

I only watch shows on MeTV because todays network shows suck.:cert:

zeek 05-05-2021 6:59pm

I guess you have never heard of or watched an episode of "Chad"....Got to be the strangest/gayest "sitcom" on tv.....:spdchk:

Probably mandatory viewing requirement for all the mods overthere :D

bsmith 05-05-2021 7:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1879091)
I guess you have never heard of or watched an episode of "Chad"....Got to be the strangest/gayest "sitcom" on tv.....:spdchk:

Probably mandatory viewing requirement for all the mods overthere :D

I've seen commercials... :ack:
The left keeps bitching about how straight people can't play gay characters, skinny people can't play fat people, white voice-actors can't play minorities, but apparently an adult female can play a teenage boy...

zeek 05-05-2021 8:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmith (Post 1879105)
I've seen commercials... :ack:
The left keeps bitching about how straight people can't play gay characters, skinny people can't play fat people, white voice-actors can't play minorities, but apparently an uglyadult female can play a teenage boy...

Fixed it for ya....:seasix:

MikeB 05-05-2021 8:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1879113)
Fixed it for ya....:seasix:

I'm gonna show my age, but that isn't gay. That's a Lesbo.

Gay is 2 guys fudge packing.

NTTAWWT

snide 05-05-2021 9:26pm

Chad looks to be really stupid. Especially when you consider the actor playing "Chad" is a 20-something woman.

The Laundry Gay looks really stupid as well. I'm pretty sure I won't be subscribing to Discovery+.

RMVette 05-06-2021 5:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1879144)
Chad looks to be really stupid. Especially when you consider the actor playing "Chad" is a 20-something woman.

The Laundry Gay looks really stupid as well. I'm pretty sure I won't be subscribing to Discovery+.

I know I won't.

Mike Mercury 05-06-2021 7:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 1879091)
"Chad"....Got to be the strangest/gayest "sitcom" on tv.....

Probably mandatory viewing requirement for all the mods overthere

:rofl: :funnier: :rofl:

DJ_Critterus 05-06-2021 7:23am

I was hoping Discovery+ had more documentaries. I've seen pretty much everything non-woke that is offered from Disney+, Netflix, and Prime (all without paying for it :D )

So far it's nothing but pushing this gay shit, woke shit, and Deadliest Catch.

Vandelay Industries 05-06-2021 10:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1879081)
ONLY TV I watch is hard news, then FOX NEWS for commentary.....

hell with the rest of the useless crap.....640 pm now NBC news on.....

:skia::skia::skia::Jeff '79:

Mike Mercury 05-06-2021 11:10am

from Google search:

Quote:

Who is Patric, 'The Laundry Guy' from the Discovery Plus TV show?

Patric gained national recognition for his "laundry camps," which teach people his techniques for cleaning and caring for clothes. Basically, you can't just throw something into the washing machine and expect a stain to come out. Instead, Patric has specific tips and tricks for how to remove tough stains, fold fitted sheets, and much more.

So, how does one become the "laundry guy"?

According to Patric, he found the passion for laundering from his family members.

"My granny washed everything,” Patric said to Pioneer Press. “She was fearless as a laundress.” Additionally, his mom was also an "incredible homemaker and always made sure my clothes were perfect." “So that’s where it started, my long association of laundry with being taken care of, with my mom taking care of me," he added. "Because everything was just washed and pressed and done.”

While it is hard to pinpoint Patric's net worth, the Minnesota resident has a slew of jobs, which help him rake in a substantial income. Aside from hosting his on television series on Discovery Plus, Patric is the owner of Mona Williams, a vintage boutique in the Mall of America. At his store, Patric sells luxury vintage clothing items and accessories.

"When I opened the store, what happened was, because I carry designer vintage, I carried a little bit of laundry product so people could care for the vintage,” he told Pioneer Press. “And everybody got very interested in my laundry methods. Because I would explain how to care for something. They wanted to know more. And that’s why I started Laundry Camp. And once I started Laundry Camp, people kept coming. And coming.”

With his expertise in laundering and loads of clients interested in his methods of cleaning and caring for items, Patric eventually wrote a book, Laundry Love: Finding Joy in a Common Chore.

“My granny used to drive to Columbus, Ohio, to shop. And she would buy these beautiful clothes. And when she was young there were no dry cleaners in town. So she figured out how to wash things that weren’t washable,”

Instead of attending one of Patric's "laundry camps," pick up his book to find out his secret to washing clothes (it involves vodka), and to making laundry a more enjoyable experience.

DJ_Critterus 05-06-2021 11:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1879252)
from Google search:

I'm only interested in money laundering.

Torqaholic 05-06-2021 2:10pm

I listen to people reminiscing about shows I've never heard of all the time... Guess this one won't make the list.

BADRACR1 05-07-2021 1:34am

:rofl::rofl::rofl: