The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   How is it? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3131)

Munch 06-15-2010 8:53pm

How is it?

How is it that some people have really nice houses yet the inside is trashed and they have no furniture?

I see this a lot but yesterday I went to this house in a pretty upscale neighborhood and the inside was trashed and they had hardly any furniture. Most rooms just had a mattress on the floor and we're not talking bedrooms. The floors hadn't been vacuumed since the Carter administration and there was junk all over the place. There was also quite a lot of people in this house. Makes me wonder how they got the house in the first place.

Neutron 06-15-2010 8:58pm

I'm guessing they're house broke.

Peter Pan 06-16-2010 12:56am

I am the opposite, smaller house kept very clean thanks to my awesome wifey:cheers:

Lowcash 06-16-2010 9:42am

.. Or the house is being rented out to a bunch of illegals who just sleep there. Illegals need their Telemundo and Univsion. :lol:

1TZSLO 06-16-2010 11:21am

I dunno, my mother was a neat freak so it kinda pushed on me to be the same way. I clean but like scrubbing toilets and base boards is a nono. That **** is why they have Molly Maid

NEVRL8T 06-16-2010 11:40am

Crack?

sexxygurl 06-16-2010 12:15pm

You never really know what goes on behind closed doors

Sneaks 06-16-2010 4:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexxygurl (Post 39045)
You never really know what goes on behind closed doors

You do if you have video of it! :o_o:

09CTSV 06-16-2010 4:53pm

We have a large house with 5 dogs and our friends who come over can't get over how we have pets and the house is always clean. I guess 22 years of Uncle Sugar and a wife who is a Navy Brat as well drives us to keep a clean house.

2ez 2spd 06-16-2010 7:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 39000)
How is it that some people have really nice houses yet the inside is trashed and they have no furniture?

I see this a lot but yesterday I went to this house in a pretty upscale neighborhood and the inside was trashed and they had hardly any furniture. Most rooms just had a mattress on the floor and we're not talking bedrooms. The floors hadn't been vacuumed since the Carter administration and there was junk all over the place. There was also quite a lot of people in this house. Makes me wonder how they got the house in the first place.

I went to a customers house with my old job nice house in a nice neighborhood just like you are talking about but it was full of junk and very dirty, this guy was a Doctor and this place was a wreck border line hoarder.