The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Why do Jews vote Democrat? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137190)

Yadkin 04-03-2024 11:56am

Why do Jews vote Democrat?

Serious question.

KenHorse 04-03-2024 1:56pm

I've said it before

Progressivism/Marxism/Leftism are religions all unto themselves and they trump all other religions.

One CANNOT be a true Christian/Jew/Muslim and also be a Progressive/Marxist/Leftist/Democrat. It simply isn't possible

BayouCountry 04-03-2024 3:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenHorse (Post 2241556)
I've said it before

Progressivism/Marxism/Leftism are religions all unto themselves and they trump all other religions.

One CANNOT be a true Christian/Jew/Muslim and also be a Progressive/Marxist/Leftist/Democrat. It simply isn't possible

Straight from the horse’s mouth!

slewfoot 04-03-2024 4:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2241475)
Serious question.

Well, if Rob grants your request to install an option to ban anyone from responding to your threads, you will never know the answer. Just remember it works both ways

My wife votes by the feud. She voted for GW Bush, Then Obama because she did not like McCain. Trump was completely out twice and especially this time.

vettemed 04-03-2024 4:30pm

speaking as someone raised Jewish (nonobservant now) who has never voted for a democrat, I think it's purely cultural and a result of most Jewish populations being in large urban centers which are solidly democrat areas.

I bet that the numbers look different in the small number of Jewish folks who reside in rural areas.

oh, and FJB, that schmendrick.

Louie Detroit 04-03-2024 4:52pm

They’re politically retarded from centuries of inbreeding, that combined with their neurotic tendencies is not a good mix.

lrobe22 04-03-2024 5:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2241661)
Well, if Rob grants your request to install an option to ban anyone from responding to your threads, you will never know the answer. Just remember it works both ways

My wife votes by the feud. She voted for GW Bush, Then Obama because she did not like McCain. Trump was completely out twice and especially this time.

It's disappointing that your wife voted for Zero (openly anti MIL and anti USA)instead of a POW survivor. And now she votes against the pro-USA and pro MIL candidate? That's taking a dump on your service.

Onebadcad 04-04-2024 1:05pm

While the continued existance of the State of Israel may be stated as a priority by most, it does not negate their politicial and social objectives.

Yadkin 04-04-2024 3:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2242104)
While the continued existance of the State of Israel may be stated as a priority by most, it does not negate their politicial and social objectives.

Which are? :waiting:

KenHorse 04-04-2024 3:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2242104)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2242168)
Which are? :waiting:

:waiting:

SurfnSun 04-04-2024 3:55pm

Ben Shapiro did a piece on this. It was pretty good.

KenHorse 04-04-2024 6:13pm

Obama (the one who is REALLY running the show) is an anti-Semitic America-hating Marxist mother****er of epic proportions

Torqaholic 04-04-2024 6:24pm

I think they perceive it is as a political party for minorities and consider themselves to be one.

Probably not because labeling themselves has worked out so well in the past. More like after so many centuries of doing that it's built into their genetic code. You might just as well ask why fish swim :rofl:

LATB 04-04-2024 6:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqaholic (Post 2242262)
I think they perceive it is as a political party for minorities and consider themselves to be one.

I believe that this ^^^ is the most accurate answer.

The democrat party used to be for the working man/Joe 6-pack. They have gone full Marxist. Sadly too many still think the democrats are who they used to be.

DDSLT5 04-04-2024 9:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenHorse (Post 2242259)
Obama (the one who is REALLY running the show) is an anti-Semitic America-hating Marxist mother****er of epic proportions

I was kinda surprised to see Clinton and Obama at that fund raiser - showed us some key information!

LATB 04-05-2024 6:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDSLT5 (Post 2242360)
I was kinda surprised to see Clinton and Obama at that fund raiser - showed us some key information!

The democrats stick together. Unlike the republicans who many prominent repub politicians are never Trumper fools.

KenHorse 04-05-2024 8:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDSLT5 (Post 2242360)

Well, Obama (praise be upon Him) is the one who's really running things at the moment so I'm not surprised He was there