The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Why do you carry gun? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8565)

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 9:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 150566)
BMW, let me get this straight.

Are you denying ever threatening anyone that you've been accused of threatening in this thread?

I'd like to hear what you have to say about these incidents.

Will admit after showing up to number of CFCI's being 6'2 235 not one person has given me one problem as corvette owner and performance member:D
Maybe CF has lot pussies on it ????????

Sea Six 02-18-2011 9:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWBiker (Post 150587)
Will admit after showing up to number of CFCI's being 6'2 235 not one person has given me one problem as corvette owner and performance member:D

Are you going to give a direct answer the question?

Is everyone accusing you of threatening someone in this thread lying?

I just want to be fair and give you a chance to tell your side of the story.

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 9:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 150580)
So you're saying that you're right, and everyone else is lying.

Is that it?

I just want to make sure I've got your side of the story straight.

Never been in jail, get the pitcture?

Sea Six 02-18-2011 9:38am

I get the picture that you've had several instances to directly answer a simple question.

You have chosen to not do so.

I get that very clearly.

VITE1 02-18-2011 9:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defib1961 (Post 150585)
Because it is easier to shoot someone than to beat the shit out of them.
By the way, I RARELY carry any of my handguns, but I completely support the right to carry when the individual feels the need. Just please use some brains when you do.

:iagree:

I have a permit to carry simply because I am getting older and have had one to many incidents where some jackazz has tried to start something. I have normally been able to talk the other person out of it and was physically capable and trained to handle those I could not.

After 2 minor road rage incidents where people have come after me in parking lot I got my permit. The guy coming out of his car with a bat because I turned into the parking lot ahead of him was the last straw. I am to old to stand there and fight the guy and way to slow to run.

Broken Wind 02-18-2011 9:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWBiker (Post 150587)

Holy shit. I just realized that you are that big ted asshole. **** you.

ChasC5 02-18-2011 9:45am

Wow … and Internet Sword Fight; how exciting. :D

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 9:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 150607)
Wow … and Internet Sword Fight; how exciting. :D

Internet also has lots of rules you must follow.
If you abuse your posts, posts cannot be deleted:)

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 9:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Wind (Post 150602)
Holy shit. I just realized that you are that big ted asshole. **** you.

Who are you? Been to CI or just another internet poster?

...Whitepower... 02-18-2011 9:54am

Intersting read..

Exotix 02-18-2011 9:55am

Are you kidding ?
*Tolerance & Compassion* is now an archaic concept now that the *shoot'em 'n the head* Beckerhead Palinite Rushbot right-wing tea bag zombies are come'n to get you ...

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pri4nk.jpg

Will 02-18-2011 9:56am

Firearms are the great equalizer. Doesn't matter how big the other guys is or how many people want to bash your brains in and rob you, steal your car, rape your wife, etc.

Firearms can bring any man to his knees.

Without them, you're a sitting duck. Statistically speaking, you'll probably never pay for that. But some folks do. :sadangel:

With them, you have a fighting chance against anyone.

Thank God we live in the last free nation on Earth, despite the efforts of many in this country to change that. People living in so-called free societies all over the world have been enslaved and stripped of the right to bear arms, along with many other rights we enjoy.

Will 02-18-2011 9:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exotix (Post 150629)
Are you kidding ?
*Tolerance & Compassion* is now an archaic concept now that the *shoot'em 'n the head* Beckerhead Palinite Rushbot right-wing tea bag zombies are come'n to get you ...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...t-wrongful.gif

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 10:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 150633)
Firearms are the great equalizer. Doesn't matter how big the other guys is or how many people want to bash your brains in and rob you, steal your car, rape your wife, etc.

Firearms can bring any man to his knees.

Without them, you're a sitting duck. Statistically speaking, you'll probably never pay for that. But some folks do. :sadangel:

With them, you have a fighting chance against anyone.

Thank God we live in the last free nation on Earth, despite the efforts of many in this country to change that. People living in so-called free societies all over the world have been enslaved and stripped of the right to bear arms, along with many other rights we enjoy.

Very sad in a way. Adult male needs weapon in America to fell safe:sleep:

LATB 02-18-2011 10:03am

some citizens who routinely posses small arms do so because in the event they may have to discharge projectiles from said small arms toward another citizen...they would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

BMWBiker 02-18-2011 10:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach (Post 150641)
some citizens who routinely posses small arms do so because in the event they may have to discharge projectiles from said small arms toward another citizen...they would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Are judged by 6 always right?

Will 02-18-2011 10:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWBiker (Post 150638)
Very sad in a way. Adult male needs weapon in America to fell safe:sleep:

You're not very bright, are you?

I basically never carry a gun and feel perfectly safe. It's a calculated risk I'm willing to take based on the fact that I live in small town, Red State USA in the bible belt. Some people don't want to take that calculated risk, based on preference or maybe living in a high crime area. It's their right, get over it.

Mike Mercury 02-18-2011 10:12am

sadly, there is no such thing as a gun-ownership-supporting liberal or democrat.

Ones political party is defined by their current leaders.

Obama, Pelosi, and Reed define what the party is.

Cybercowboy 02-18-2011 10:12am

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rOmV6dySOP...is-going-2.jpg

LATB 02-18-2011 10:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWBiker (Post 150646)
Are judged by 6 always right?

apparently your reading and comprehensive skills are lacking.