The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   That Moment When....You Hit a Guy, and the Guy Starts Smiling.... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124236)

Bill 12-04-2020 9:22pm

That Moment When....You Hit a Guy, and the Guy Starts Smiling....

....the exact moment you realize you're gonna get your ass kicked....in front of your mommy!

:lol:

snide 12-04-2020 9:39pm

:funnier::funnier::funnier:

Anjdog2003 12-04-2020 9:51pm

Liberals are always wormy looking. :yesnod:

higgyburners 12-04-2020 9:56pm

Get in the Car ......:rofl:

John Wiz 12-04-2020 11:22pm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time to go back to mommy's basement... LOL

Aerovette 12-04-2020 11:45pm

If that were me, I'd much rather it be my mom than my wife or girlfriend. I'd have to kill myself. I could never face them again.

Fighting and losing > Being a punching bag

Vandelay Industries 12-05-2020 12:15am

Wonder if he got some when they got home. :rofl:

Aerovette 12-05-2020 12:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1829390)
Wonder if he got some when they got home. :rofl:

They shaved each other's vaginas.

Vandelay Industries 12-05-2020 12:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1829392)
They shaved each other's vaginas.

So I'd say that would be counted as a "yes". :yesnod:

MEANZ06 12-05-2020 1:45am

:funnier:

6spdC6 12-05-2020 7:48am

I saw something like that in the late 1960s, my best friend was 20YO, 5'5'' but well built as he was a power lifter. A urban youth sucker punched him when he would not let him jump the line at a movie theater. Bill then smiled and said your a dead man!

Yeah he was small with very fast movements but pound for pound he was nobody to mess with, his father a golden gloves champion taught him how to box. He beat the shit out of the youth about 6', put him in the hospital. It took 4 of us to drag him off the idiot that sucker punched him. The kid in the hospital wanted to press charges but there were plenty of witnesses that he started it and picked on the wrong person.

Dan Dlabay 12-05-2020 8:57am

You stand up to those left wing idiots and they go crying with their tail between their legs.:cert:

Aerovette 12-05-2020 9:08am

Remove masculinity then wonder why you got your ass handed to you.

Blademaker 12-05-2020 10:22am

Stomp a mudhole in his ass and walk it dry.....:seasix:

Olustee bus 12-05-2020 11:40am

If the skinny guy had hit his head on that curb just right, MAGAMAN could have been facing a manslaughter charge.

Mick 12-05-2020 5:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1829489)
If the skinny guy had hit his head on that curb just right, MAGAMAN could have been facing a manslaughter charge.

In some states, maybe. Here in uber-liberal NJ, no. If a guy swings at me and actually hits me, I am allowed to defend myself with equal force until the threat ends. Meaning, I can punch him back, and if my punch causes him to fall and hit his head on the curb, and such impact with the curb causes a concussion that later turns fatal, no charge for me. Skinny liberal was actually lucky that MAGAMAN was relatively controlled. If that was me, and I threw him to the ground, if he stayed down, legally the threat would have ended, and I would not legally be able to hit him again. But if he gets up before I leave the scene, which he did, I can assume he is getting up to continue the fight, and I can legally clock him again.

Bill 12-05-2020 5:50pm

More complete video. Leftist called the police, they came, but didn't arrest anyone, which is disappointing. The full video shows the leftist definitely was the aggressor. There's video of the cops actually watching the video of what happened, the spitting, shoving, and punch by the leftist, and they still didn't arrest him. I could maybe see that if Maglight, the MAGAman or his people had called the cops. I'd figure that the guy had already suffered enough and let it go, but the leftist or his mommy called the police. They brought the police out, so I would have arrested him.

Anjdog2003 12-05-2020 6:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1829617)
This is why you don’t spit on a Trump supporter. - YouTube

More complete video. Leftist called the police, they came, but didn't arrest anyone, which is disappointing. The full video shows the leftist definitely was the aggressor. There's video of the cops actually watching the video of what happened, the spitting, shoving, and punch by the leftist, and they still didn't arrest him. I could maybe see that if Maglight, the MAGAman or his people had called the cops. I'd figure that the guy had already suffered enough and let it go, but the leftist or his mommy called the police. They brought the police out, so I would have arrested him.

That one Trump supporter needs to stfu. Dude we get it. Go get some decaf. That one Police officer looked like a midget. Not a partner i want backing me up in a fight that stands 4ft 11 and 90 lbs. :yesnod:

Bill 12-05-2020 7:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 1829631)
That one Trump supporter needs to stfu. Dude we get it. Go get some decaf. That one Police officer looked like a midget. Not a partner i want backing me up in a fight that stands 4ft 11 and 90 lbs. :yesnod:

If I was that little cop, or a woman cop, I'd use that to my advantage. If there's a case where a physical confrontation is likely, I'd just tell the suspect, "Look, we both know straight up I won't beat you in a fair fight, so I'll ****ing shoot your ass if you don't comply right now. I won't even try to fight you, I'll just shoot you. Your move."

Anjdog2003 12-05-2020 7:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1829633)
If I was that little cop, or a woman cop, I'd use that to my advantage. If there's a case where a physical confrontation is likely, I'd just tell the suspect, "Look, we both know straight up I won't beat you in a fair fight, so I'll ****ing shoot your ass if you don't comply right now. I won't even try to fight you, I'll just shoot you. Your move."

They wouldn't do anything to her if she did shoot someone. She's black and a women. Win Win