The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Latest Polls Are Out - Trump Sinking Further (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123092)

Jeff '79 07-16-2020 2:55pm

The Latest Polls Are Out - Trump Sinking Further

One has Trump down 11%
The other has him down 15%

The most striking question is that 65% think that he is hurting his election chances because of his handling of the Corona Virus issue.

Do you think his handling of it is hurting him politically?

Other than that, his middle has eroded significantly and his base is starting to.
Ya, I wish my middle would erode. The Covid 25 is a real thing. :sadangel:

Disclaimer:

Trump is a lying POS...., but I'm not biased.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/15/trum...piac-poll.html

:cert: I love you too.

z06psi 07-16-2020 3:00pm

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:

Mike Mercury 07-16-2020 3:00pm

:yawn:

Steve_R 07-16-2020 3:03pm

:rolleyes:

6spdC6 07-16-2020 3:08pm

In the polls for the last POTUS election Hilly was miles ahead of Trump if you believed the Polls. The polls and the DNC are joined at the hip.
SEE BELOW!!!!!

You know OP there is a old saying fool me once and shame on you, fool me twice and shame on ME. :funniest:

Sea Six 07-16-2020 3:10pm

... aaaaaaaand

Hillary Clinton had a 99.4% chance of winning the Presidency.

According to the <ahem> POLLS.

:funny:

Jeff '79 07-16-2020 3:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1784441)
In the polls for the last POTUS election Hilly was miles ahead of Trump if you believed the Polls. The polls and the DNC are joined at the hip.
SEE BELOW!!!!!

You know OP there is a old saying fool me once and shame on you, fool me twice and shame on ME. :funniest:

Hu? Whaddya talking about? There was no way Hill was winning.
If Dump isn't trying to lose this election, well, I don't know what to say.
He started off draining the swamp, and continued draining his own people until all he has left is family and subservient slaves.
The guy turned out to be a joke. Not a leader, that's for sure.

Cybercowboy 07-16-2020 3:12pm

I would post up the polls from July 2016 but why? They showed the same shit. It takes a lot of effort to keep the hopes alive of the DNC crowd, and they love their fake polls.

K1250GSA 07-16-2020 3:14pm

Trump his own worst enemy :yesnod:
Should have learned to keep his mouth shut. :dance:
Trump family history of alzheimer's taking effect now:yesnod:

C3C7NIC 07-16-2020 3:17pm

Polls showing Trump “behind” may actually be beneficial to his re-election

People may be more encouraged to vote if they feel their vote may make a difference.

If he was leading by a landslide, his supporters could be complacent.

6spdC6 07-16-2020 3:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1784445)
If Dump isn't trying to lose this election,well, I don't know what to say.
He started off draining the swamp, and continued draining his own people until all he has left is family and subservient slaves.
The guy turned out to be a joke. Not a leader, that's for sure.

Right you are she did not win, but the way I remember it the Polls had her winning. I put no faith in polls, most are set up as Push Polls or just a lot of bullshit that the MSM hands out in order to further their agenda

"well, I don't know what to say"
. Nice of you to admit that, we have known it for a long time!--:seasix:

Steve_R 07-16-2020 3:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1250GSA (Post 1784448)
Trump his own worst enemy :yesnod:
Should have learned to keep his mouth shut. :dance:
Trump family history of alzheimer's taking effect now:yesnod:

How many times have you been banned here?

:waiting:

Sea Six 07-16-2020 3:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1784445)

Well then if the polls are so darned accurate, why didn't they show that?

Womp, womp, womp.

/thread

z06psi 07-16-2020 3:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1784457)

He'll keep coming back as long as Jeff'79 invites him.

Steve_R 07-16-2020 3:37pm

July 15, 2016 poll says Hillary has a double digit lead.

Quote:

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton has a 12-point lead over Donald Trump nationally, a new Bloomberg Politics poll shows.

Clinton has 49% support to Trump's 37%, with Libertarian Gary Johnson at 9%, according to the poll of 750 likely voters. The poll was conducted Friday through Monday and released Tuesday evening, meaning many of those polled were surveyed before the Orlando terrorist attack.

Particularly damaging for Trump: 55% of those surveyed said they would never vote for him, compared to 43% who said they'd never back Clinton. It's a much larger lead than Clinton held in national polls conducted in May and early June...
How did that work out for her and the Demwits?

Bill 07-16-2020 3:40pm

Oh, man I'm late to our regularly scheduled 'two minutes of hate.' Sorry guys.

https://yankeedoodlesoc.files.wordpr...inute-hate.jpg

snide 07-16-2020 3:41pm

Quote:

Not enough, apparently...

Aerovette 07-16-2020 4:23pm

Slingshots and arrows move away from the target before they move rapidly toward it. :yesnod:

Rikki Z-06 07-16-2020 4:27pm

Quote:

:waiting::waiting:

Jeff '79 07-16-2020 4:27pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...192737457.html