The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I see that Oyeahliz posted over on the other place. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110251)

Olustee bus 07-19-2017 4:31pm

I see that Oyeahliz posted over on the other place.

Said she was just grandsportin through. That is a helluva note. She is the reason I came over here and she leaves for the forum that kicked her out.

What's up wit dat LIz!

Bucwheat 07-19-2017 4:34pm

That is strange

MrPeabody 07-19-2017 4:37pm

She rarely posts in OT over there. Mainly C7 General, I think.

I don't remember who (some noob I think) was rather rude to her here. I won't repeat the details, but I can't say I blame her.:yesnod:

99 pewtercoupe 07-19-2017 5:48pm

Yup, that whole ruckus about her posting pics from IC's party got some mods panties in a twisted knot and lead to a bunch of us coming over here. Some of my posts on the subject got me the Permaban hammer. It may have been when I used "chickenshit" in a post and was told any future posts would be subject to review by mods before they would show up in threads I told them what they could do with their moderation

That being said, there was an azzhat here who made a number of posts about women who were not thin enough for his taste and chose to make it personal. I wish Liz would drop by more frequently. I think we have weeded out most of those folks

Datawiz 07-19-2017 8:40pm

Liz is the reason I left there and came here. I never lost posting abilities there, but I only post here. I check in "from time to time" which means in reality that I post there once every 2-3 months.

VB is my family. I prefer to be here.

Olustee bus 07-20-2017 5:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawiz (Post 1572710)
Liz is the reason I left there and came here. I never lost posting abilities there, but I only post here. I check in "from time to time" which means in reality that I post there once every 2-3 months.

VB is my family. I prefer to be here.

Me too. We are a small group but I do like the folks hear and their is no asshat who always corrects grammar.

Black94lt1 07-20-2017 6:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1572748)
Me too. We are a small group but I do like the folks hear and their is no asshat who always corrects grammar.

:D lol

04 commemorative 07-20-2017 7:11am

Spence is reason I came over but am active in both places

VatorMan 07-20-2017 7:43am

It's a free world. If I stopped visiting places because something or someone pissed me off, I'd never leave the house.

8Up 07-20-2017 7:55am

Maybe if we are nice to her she will come back. I never had a problem with anyone here. Over there is Asshats-a-plenty. IC is the one that turned me on to this place.

snide 07-20-2017 8:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucwheat (Post 1572640)
That is strange

She was allowed back there a few years ago. :yesnod:

Truck Guy 07-20-2017 10:15am

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...20151005190913

Bill 07-20-2017 10:15am

Liz struck me like a Cub Scout den mother....respected, had fun, enjoyed interacting with the kids, but still shook her head at some of the sophomoric hi-jinks every once in a while. It's too bad she left. Many of us saw the douchebag treatment she got over there and found this place.

boracayjohnny 07-20-2017 10:23am

Liz is a fun lady. It's too bad she doesn't post here now.

MrPeabody 07-20-2017 10:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1572808)
Liz struck me like a Cub Scout den mother....respected, had fun, enjoyed interacting with the kids, but still shook her head at some of the sophomoric hi-jinks every once in a while. It's too bad she left. Many of us saw the douchebag treatment she got over there and found this place.

When I first encountered her over in C6 General, I was a noob who didn't even know about OT. She said I should go check it out. She referred to her activities in OT as "entertaining the troops".:rofl:

MrPeabody 07-20-2017 10:49am

Looking at the join dates here, I can see many who joined when Liz was banned from CF. I don't remember how I heard about this place but I had been lurking here for awhile and decided to join just days before the Liz exodus.

The_Dude 07-20-2017 11:13am

She went back after buying her C7. There wasn't enough traffic here in the actual Corvette sections. I've only seen a few posts from her in OT.

OddBall 07-20-2017 11:36am

I normally don't post in popularity threads, mainly because you have to start dealing with clickish shit. The whole deal with IC and Liz is a prime example. IC can rub some people the wrong way; for that matter Liz can rub some people the wrong way. Hell, I can rub some people the wrong way, and all of us have rubbed somebody the wrong way at some point. Some more than others, and some specialize in it.

So now you get into that grade school shit of "If you like him, you can't like me". Liz actually got banned for just that. Whatever bad blood there is between IC and CF is between IC and CF, to punish Liz for being Chef's friend is just plain childish.

If I like you, I like you. If you like someone I don't like; that may or may not affect our friendship, but I'm not going to try and define your relationships for you. That's your choice and your business.

my 2¢ worth.

Ol Timer 07-20-2017 11:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1572836)
I normally don't post in popularity threads, mainly because you have to start dealing with clickish shit. The whole deal with IC and Liz is a prime example. IC can rub some people the wrong way; for that matter Liz can rub some people the wrong way. Hell, I can rub some people the wrong way, and all of us have rubbed somebody the wrong way at some point. Some more than others, and some specialize in it.

So now you get into that grade school shit of "If you like him, you can't like me". Liz actually got banned for just that. Whatever bad blood there is between IC and CF is between IC and CF, to punish Liz for being Chef's friend is just plain childish.

If I like you, I like you. If you like someone I don't like; that may or may not affect our friendship, but I'm not going to try and define your relationships for you. That's your choice and your business.

my 2¢ worth.

I really don't care if I get rubbed the wrong way or the right way, as long as I gets rubbed. :leaving: