The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Breaking news: FBI says new emails don't change anything (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102692)

Thunder22 11-06-2016 3:50pm

Breaking news: FBI says new emails don't change anything

FBI stands by decision not to charge Clinton after review of additional emails | New York Post

ApexOversteer 11-06-2016 3:55pm

HAHAHAH.... well kids, there's your BIG EARTH-SHATTERING ANNOUNCEMENT... :rofl:

So, so fucked... all we can do is vote, pray, lock and load. Shit's gonna get depressing.

boracayjohnny 11-06-2016 4:25pm

The Rule of Law? Fukk you, little people.

04 commemorative 11-06-2016 4:25pm

What a teflon surprise !.....:lol:

Cybercowboy 11-06-2016 4:41pm

Just like last Sunday, when everyone counted the Cubs out, because they couldn't envision a way they could win. Well, I'm feeling just fine. Apex, your negativity is noted, and ignored. The American people are not total retards, we won't willingly let evil into our lives. And make no mistake, that is what Hilldawg and her pile of puke-inducing misfits are.

lspencer534 11-06-2016 4:47pm

marrepka 11-06-2016 4:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513521)
Just like last Sunday, when everyone counted the Cubs out, because they couldn't envision a way they could win. Well, I'm feeling just fine. Apex, your negativity is noted, and ignored. The American people are not total retards, we won't willingly let evil into our lives. And make no mistake, that is what Hilldawg and her pile of puke-inducing misfits are.

None of us really disagree with your assessment of the beast, however Jill and Joe America just don't read or seek knowledge for themselves, they only ingest and believe what they hear on TV. And with MSM not giving them with anything but lies... well, I suspect the worst will befall us Tue.

Jeff '79 11-06-2016 4:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by marrepka (Post 1513523)
None of us really disagree with your assessment of the beast, however Jill and Joe America just don't read or seek knowledge for themselves, they only ingest and believe what they hear on TV. And with MSM not giving them with anything but lies... well, I suspect the worst will befall us Tue.

That and refuse to accept the truth :yesnod:

99 pewtercoupe 11-06-2016 4:53pm

Quote:

This has been my fear all along. The MSM has ignored so many of the issues that I believe a large percentage of voters are not even aware of all the shady shit she has been involved in
Gonna be some media execs getting big rewards once she is sworn in

Stangkiller 11-06-2016 4:55pm

Corruption at its finest. This whole mess never should have been announced if there really was nothing there. This is the end of Comey, and one hell of a way for Hillary to begin her presidency.

Giraffe (He/Him) 11-06-2016 5:13pm

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol:

ApexOversteer 11-06-2016 5:22pm

Quote:

Exactly. Can't vote on information they don't have or don't believe the source of...

When Trump started his run, I said this would happen. Y'alls told me I was silly. When the NeverTrumpers started NeverTrumping, I said this would happen and y'alls said I was stupid. When Trump won the nomination and the GOP said "f*ck that" I said this would happen, and y'alls said I was part of the problem.

This is happening.

Shrike6 11-06-2016 7:40pm

And Comey is an honorable man... once bought, he stays bought.

Fasglas 11-06-2016 7:53pm

Still, the votes haven't been counted.

We shall see how this turns out.

JRD77VET 11-06-2016 8:13pm

I guess it's getting set for another stolen election, just like last time.

NUMEROUS precincts in Philadelphia were 100% dem votes. In fact all 12,000 voters cast 15,000 votes but there were no irregularities :kick:

StaticCling 11-06-2016 8:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 1513592)
I guess it's getting set for another stolen election, just like last time.

NUMEROUS precincts in Philadelphia were 100% dem votes. In fact all 12,000 voters cast 15,000 votes but there were no irregularities :kick:

My first thought actually. Sort of like insider trading...the fix is in.

Comey is colossal asshole whose only interest is protecting himself. The only thing he is worried about is HIM.

Well, I say, F*UCK HIM.

My middle fingers is extended toward the east, as I take a sip of this Dewars Scotch...

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 11-06-2016 8:53pm

The ONLY stage she deserves....

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps9hrjx7dz.jpg

JRD77VET 11-06-2016 9:22pm

Hopefully the NYPD will arrest her tomorrow. ( one can hope )

If that happens, Comey kept his hands out of it and he can push all blame to the NYPD

Kerrmudgeon 11-06-2016 11:41pm

And of course after saying last week that maybe it's not so fixed as he thought......Trump reversed that like he does everything that doesn't go his way and repeated.....the FIX is in malarky! :rofl:

Basically I feel sorry for all you 'Mericans this election. You lose either way, and are in for at least four years of energy/money wasting politics no matter who gets in. :(

Forget who said this but the quote goes something like this.....

Quote:

On Democracy....
Often the result of freedom of choice means no choice at all in the end.

polarbear 11-06-2016 11:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1513617)
And of course after saying last week that maybe it's not so fixed as he thought......Trump reversed that like he does everything that doesn't go his way and repeated.....the FIX is in malarky! :rofl:

Basically I feel sorry for all you 'Mericans this election. You lose either way, and are in for at least four years of energy/money wasting politics no matter who gets in. :(

Forget who said this but the quote goes something like this.....

Agreed- no matter who gets elected, half the country will hate them.