The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   So who here is actually banned over there ... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121094)

04 commemorative 12-28-2019 8:22am

So who here is actually banned over there ...

and why and how long ?
Asking for a friend:leaving:

z06psi 12-28-2019 8:27am

I thought we covered this in another thread?

04 commemorative 12-28-2019 8:44am

Mostly wondering why....I am surprised I have not been for trying to raise $ for the Special Olympics Polar Plunge.

Egnalf 12-28-2019 9:07am

In. Not sure why and don't care. It is my opinion that they acted like juveniles Banning so-called bar threads. It's one thing if a member is obviously racist start making serious threats, another if it's just locker room banter. They knew damn well the group of guys always play with each other in terms of banter and someone's feelings got hurt because they either weren't included or didn't understand it. ***** move doing Mass bands like that

Murray 12-28-2019 9:18am

Till the new year for posting a :rofl: as a reply to another post

Old Ben 12-28-2019 9:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1703693)
Till the new year for posting a :rofl: as a reply to another post

Same except I posted a :shrug:

A/E 12-28-2019 9:24am

That place is a diluted deserted shell of what it once was just a short time ago.

Is this a Bar Thread ?

I could never post there.

Pics of Barn Babes

Here > There > Iron Maiden

The 1120 gang being banned is a sad JOLE

The Interlopers here, are not there, and the result is a diluted product

There people still there are most likely clueless of the absentees

On s selfish note, most here already are familiar with my trademarked brand already, so there is no need to provide a backstory to bring the few here unfamiliar with the A/E Brand and Propriety Recipes of what makes the Man.

The Articles of Bannishment are in a state of Limbo at the present time, and the divide amongst the whole is a vast chasm growing ever wider as it becomes stimulated in two different G Spots

The lack of incessant banner ads ~ pop ups ~ and other Adware here is quite refreshing

As stated in other threads, are there any there that need to be invited here that aren't already here, and if so, do they want to come here and deal with having to re-establishing their brand and identity ?

Perhaps I need a Twitter.

Who will stay after 1120 ?
Who will go back after 1120 ?
Who will remind mrvette what 1120 is here and there ?
Who is ready for clean break on 1120 ?
Who is ready to make amends on 1120 ?

Who Stopped Reading and got lost at " That Place... "

Murray 12-28-2019 9:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1703695)
Same except I posted a :shrug:

Kinda wrong about mine..... got a warning about a :rofl: and then 2 minutes later received this......

You have received an infraction at CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion.

Reason: Hostility, Personal attacks, Online conflicts
-------
You are pressing your luck on pursuing your online feuds. :toetap:
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1600586974

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by sublime1996525)---
It was also listed as my location. Mrs Fishypanties is not an approved place to live, apparently.
---End Quote---
I could never live there
---End Quote---
All the best,
CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Murray 12-28-2019 9:31am

So my “I could never live there” reply about sublime’s location is what did it :rofl: :rofl:

Old Ben 12-28-2019 9:31am

Not going back to CFOT but may check the C6 sections if I need help with something on my C6.

04 commemorative 12-28-2019 9:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1703700)
So my “I could never live there” reply about sublime’s location is what did it :rofl: :rofl:

wow....:lol:.....I feel like I am being watched ....when I am allowed to bump my Polar Plunge thread ...once a day.....I usually use one of these now :spdchk: :island14: :cry: :toetap: :skia:

Mick 12-28-2019 10:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1703700)

My last ban before this one was when "themonk" went off on an obvious personal attack directed specifically at me, and I posted "I'm in your head."

AFAIK, he was not banned. This is why I say there is no consistency of moderation over there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Ben (Post 1703701)
Not going back to CFOT but may check the C6 sections if I need help with something on my C6.

I'm the same. I would like my account unlocked so I can see and use the C3 section. But honestly, if I got banned from CFOT forever I doubt I would care. I'm tired of getting banned for no reason.

Rikki Z-06 12-28-2019 10:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1703698)
Kinda wrong about mine..... got a warning about a :rofl: and then 2 minutes later received this......

You have received an infraction at CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion.

Reason: Hostility, Personal attacks, Online conflicts
-------
You are pressing your luck on pursuing your online feuds. :toetap:
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1600586974

---Quote---
It was also listed as my location. Mrs Fishypanties is not an approved place to live, apparently.
---End Quote---
I could never live there
---End Quote---
All the best,

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MikeB 12-28-2019 10:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1703698)
bar-and-lube-express.html#post1600586974[/url]

---Quote---
---End Quote---

Huh?

Rikki Z-06 12-28-2019 10:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touringmike (Post 1703713)
Huh?

:lol:

dvarapala 12-28-2019 10:23am

I understand they were tired of the feuding. What I don't understand is how "bar threads" suddenly became the root cause of the feuding problem and had to be eliminated immediately.

427Z 12-28-2019 10:24am

You have been banned for the following reason:
Defiance of bar thread hiatus

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-01-2020, 07:00 AM

FLEXjs 12-28-2019 10:29am

Not banned because I am a super polite, friendly and respectful Canadian.

Sure is quiet over there though...

96 Vette CE 12-28-2019 10:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1703710)
This is why I say there is no consistency of moderation over there.

:iagree:

This is the only real problem I have over there. What one Mod deems acceptable, another gives you an infraction for. Still don't really know what I did other than ask if Nics thread was a bar thread, they just gave most of us the same generic reason. You can see what happens when they take the fun out of that place, it's just boring. They'll over moderate it like they did with most of the gen sections and it will eventually die off like those sections have. :yesnod:

dvarapala 12-28-2019 10:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 427Z (Post 1703719)
You have been banned for the following reason:
Defiance of bar thread hiatus

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-01-2020, 07:00 AM

You gonna be awake at 7AM on New Year's Day to test your login? :lol: