The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ***** Tigglebitties Bar & Grill ***** (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23175)

Tank's 10-08-2011 12:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446643)
heya! having a nice weekend?

Yes, so far it's great... working in the garage some today...cleanup/rearrange.
Tomorrow will be spent on the Harley - leaf viewing time should be good up in the higher elevations of NC/VA border :)

Kerrmudgeon 10-08-2011 12:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446639)
got my son a new phone today. wont give it to him for 3 more weeks... amazing how Verizon tries to get you coming and going.
they charge $1 for you to walk in there and hand them cash to pay your bill:kick:

Hi Kim, tanning by the pool in October!.....that's cool.:cool:

Verizon???That's amazing! What a ripoff. My company up here is Rogers and they don't charge for any of that crap! :mad:

carlton_fritz 10-08-2011 1:18pm

No phone FTW.

oyealiz 10-08-2011 2:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446639)
got my son a new phone today. wont give it to him for 3 more weeks... amazing how Verizon tries to get you coming and going.
i did see this sign and had to take a picture of it for fear that no one would believe me....

they charge $1 for you to walk in there and hand them cash to pay your bill:kick:

Craziness for sure!!! :willy:

khblair 10-08-2011 2:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 446647)
Hi Kim, tanning by the pool in October!.....that's cool.:cool:

Verizon???That's amazing! What a ripoff. My company up here is Rogers and they don't charge for any of that crap! :mad:

its hot about there.. .amazing how 75 feels hot now when 95 used to be hot 2 months ago :lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 446671)
No phone FTW.

:hi: plan on getting one when thing smooth out a bit more? or have u realized that you really dont need one?
Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446686)
Craziness for sure!!! :willy:

hey girlfriend!! :seeya:

oyealiz 10-08-2011 2:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446693)

Hey girl!

Just in from a Weimaraner Rescue Meet and Greet. Got to hold a few puppies that one of the members is fostering. They'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow. Soooo cute!

It's much cooler here, too, than it has been. But it's still 83 right now.

khblair 10-08-2011 2:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446704)
Hey girl!

Just in from a Weimaraner Rescue Meet and Greet. Got to hold a few puppies that one of the members is fostering. They'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow. Soooo cute!

It's much cooler here, too, than it has been. But it's still 83 right now.

awww. bet they were really cute. im just chilling at the moment. got cell phone accessories ordered for my sons BD gift. im antsy to give it to him. lol. still gotta wait 3 weeks, darn it.

found a new dive shop today. they had the regulator/first stage and ocotupus that we've been looking for. my ex is going to get him that combo for his birthday but hasnt been able to find the one hes looking for, so thats a good thing. they also had a nice mask assortment that we can get him prescription lenses in. hes slightly near sighted and i want to make sure he doesnt miss a thing in honduras so i'll be getting him a prescription mask in the Spring. :hurray:
oh - and found a great mask for myself too :) i like a variety of masks. lol

oyealiz 10-08-2011 2:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446710)
awww. bet they were really cute. im just chilling at the moment. got cell phone accessories ordered for my sons BD gift. im antsy to give it to him. lol. still gotta wait 3 weeks, darn it.

When I bought Adrian her Grand Cherokee, I put it in storage for over a month. She could not believe I managed to totally keep it secret from her til her birthday. :lol:

oyealiz 10-08-2011 2:47pm

Quote:

found a new dive shop today. they had the regulator/first stage and ocotupus that we've been looking for. my ex is going to get him that combo for his birthday but hasnt been able to find the one hes looking for, so thats a good thing. they also had a nice mask assortment that we can get him prescription lenses in. hes slightly near sighted and i want to make sure he doesnt miss a thing in honduras so i'll be getting him a prescription mask in the Spring. :hurray:
oh - and found a great mask for myself too :) i like a variety of masks. lol

So masks are like shoes, eh? Variety is the order of the day? :lol:

I didn't even know there were prescription masks. Very neat you can get one for the kiddo! Will this be his first diving trip with you?

khblair 10-08-2011 2:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446715)
When I bought Adrian her Grand Cherokee, I put it in storage for over a month. She could not believe I managed to totally keep it secret from her til her birthday. :lol:

thats really cool. him and i have been kinda talking about getting a half done late 60s camaro to fix up for his 16th BD.. we'll see. its far off and just a thought right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446718)
So masks are like shoes, eh? Variety is the order of the day? :lol:

I didn't even know there were prescription masks. Very neat you can get one for the kiddo! Will this be his first diving trip with you?

yes, his first trip. we've been diving in the pool together, but hes not allowed to go deeper than 6ft right now. his classwork and pool classes start early December, then we'll do our first real dives together at CCV. im so excited... its just an amazing rush when i think about it. sigh. im really looking foward to introducing him to my "other family" down there.

we've been looking at houses and property down there. it will be a joint decision when the time comes to make that deicision/move

oyealiz 10-08-2011 2:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446721)
thats really cool. him and i have been kinda talking about getting a half done late 60s camaro to fix up for his 16th BD.. we'll see. its far off and just a thought right now

I want, for my next car, a convertible first gen camaro. :yesnod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446721)

yes, his first trip. we've been diving in the pool together, but hes not allowed to go deeper than 6ft right now. his classwork and pool classes start early December, then we'll do our first real dives together at CCV. im so excited... its just an amazing rush when i think about it. sigh. im really looking foward to introducing him to my "other family" down there.

we've been looking at houses and property down there. it will be a joint decision when the time comes to make that deicision/move

Houses and property where you go dive?!?

khblair 10-08-2011 3:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446724)
I want, for my next car, a convertible first gen camaro. :yesnod:

sweeet
Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446724)
Houses and property where you go dive?!?

yes, im moving to roatan after he gets thru school

oyealiz 10-08-2011 3:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446730)

yes, im moving to roatan after he gets thru school

Wow! Thinking of buying ahead and moving there later?

khblair 10-08-2011 3:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446733)
Wow! Thinking of buying ahead and moving there later?

i plan on living there for a month at a time, 3 times/yr for the first 2-3 years, then move there full time after that. hope you'll come visit me someday

Kerrmudgeon 10-08-2011 3:10pm

Quote:

found a new dive shop today.

Do they have that thing you want from Auzzieland?

khblair 10-08-2011 3:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 446741)
Do they have that thing you want from Auzzieland?

nope. ive actually been looking for that thing for months!! that place is the only place ive found that sells it by itself. its nuts!!

oyealiz 10-08-2011 3:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446736)
i plan on living there for a month at a time, 3 times/yr for the first 2-3 years, then move there full time after that. hope you'll come visit me someday

Would love to visit you...and to visit there. I can just hang out on deck, right? :lol:

khblair 10-08-2011 3:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by oyealiz (Post 446745)
Would love to visit you...and to visit there. I can just hang out on deck, right? :lol:

absolutely!! :D

carlton_fritz 10-08-2011 3:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 446693)
its hot about there.. .amazing how 75 feels hot now when 95 used to be hot 2 months ago :lol:

:hi: plan on getting one when thing smooth out a bit more? or have u realized that you really dont need one?

I need one every once in a while. Might go with Boost or someone.

Kerrmudgeon 10-08-2011 3:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 446747)
I need one every once in a while. Might go with Boost or someone.

I only use my cell phone for emergencies or when I'm up at the lake. Only 40 minutes a month, but it's only 15$. Ask for a children's emergency package, that's what I have.:seasix: