The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   CF P&C Ban Camp! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126994)

Louie Detroit 10-13-2021 7:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1916968)
Ken does, but I think RIM finally got the perma. Haven't seen that fool in a long time.

I always liked RIM, he kept things lively with his distorted leftist point of view.

Norm 10-13-2021 7:46pm

They all got the word from high on, the more progressive "wokeness" has creeped in.

theandies 10-14-2021 11:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1917073)
I always liked RIM, he kept things lively with his distorted leftist point of view.

That idiot was the first one I ever put on ignore. He was a class A moron.
And actually my ban is for a month. I just looked at the time and not the date.
Oh well. I like the freedom of speech over here better.

69L46 10-14-2021 6:41pm

If they keep banning people, there won't be anyone left except the moderators and the left wing trolls.

Perhaps that's what they're angling for.

Aerovette 10-14-2021 6:45pm

Fgn smaggerackin' confarnin babberjackin' ...

I am cruising for a banishment form that place. jchastity popped me TWICE today.

My PM...

Since we are asked to not address moderators publicly, I am sending you this PM. What exactly is up with you? Why the hard on against my answering publicly posted questions? This is the second time in two days you interjected yourself in a two way exchange. There seems to be some conflict between your "participation" and your "moderation". If you are a participant, than I would expect you would post and act as one. If you are moderating, make it known when you post so our responses can be modified accordingly. I'm not trying to antagonize here. I'm trying to figure out exactly what your purpose is when posting. It seems you are a poster/participant until you don't like the direction it's going and then you flip your hat to moderator and stifle conversations.

Help clarify please. I'm not against rules. I am VERY against them not being doled out evenly and equitably. At least give the appearance of impartiality.

All the best,

Jeff

Aerovette 10-14-2021 6:54pm

Well, seven days of vacation. :clap:

Ronins2ndCuzzin 10-14-2021 8:28pm

I just got one tonight...I think it's because I called out a dudes dad in giving incorrect life advice. Not sure...it's only (oddly) a 22 hour ban. Fun side note...when you log out and view as a guest, you can't see the P&R forum.

Aerovette 10-14-2021 11:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin (Post 1917279)
I just got one tonight...I think it's because I called out a dudes dad in giving incorrect life advice. Not sure...it's only (oddly) a 22 hour ban. Fun side note...when you log out and view as a guest, you can't see the P&R forum.

Another fun fact that illustrates how stupid they are. If you are given a vacation, you can't SEE THE FKN MESSAGE THAT HAS THE VIOLATION NOTICE !!

I have three messages related to the violation, but I can't see them until it ends. Dumbasses.

Vandelay Industries 10-15-2021 6:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1917253)

I am cruising for a banishment form that place. jchastity popped me TWICE today.

My PM...

Since we are asked to not address moderators publicly, I am sending you this PM. What exactly is up with you? Why the hard on against my answering publicly posted questions? This is the second time in two days you interjected yourself in a two way exchange. There seems to be some conflict between your "participation" and your "moderation". If you are a participant, than I would expect you would post and act as one. If you are moderating, make it known when you post so our responses can be modified accordingly. I'm not trying to antagonize here. I'm trying to figure out exactly what your purpose is when posting. It seems you are a poster/participant until you don't like the direction it's going and then you flip your hat to moderator and stifle conversations.

Help clarify please. I'm not against rules. I am VERY against them not being doled out evenly and equitably. At least give the appearance of impartiality.

All the best,

Jeff

:rofl:

UniqueDoug 10-15-2021 11:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1917253)

My PM...

All the best,

Jeff

Saw your avatar was down and figured there would be an update here

Great pm lol

Jchar Popped me the other day, gave me a warning for using mofo while addressing LS101, then gave me a point/warning for hijacking, when LS and I were on a civil side discussion about Russia

On a brighter note, at least LS got a ban lol

Thank God the moderation is normal in OT

Aerovette 10-15-2021 11:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1917389)
Saw your avatar was down and figured there would be an update here

Great pm lol

Jchar Popped me the other day, gave me a warning for using mofo while addressing LS101, then gave me a point/warning for hijacking, when LS and I were on a civil side discussion about Russia

On a brighter note, at least LS got a ban lol

Thank God the moderation is normal in OT

This was related to the thread where "Pro-vaxxer" was used. Sawbone's thread. I forgot who, but someone posted "Define Pro-vaxxer". I answered "A person that not only thinks the vaccine is good for them, but thinks everyone should have it" or something like that, and jchastitybelt told me that I wasn't the one that was asked the question. I gave a sincere yet snarky reply and POW. 7 days.

Another post got removed regarding the "insurrection" because I said "Had Kennedy not been shot, the parade would have been a success". That was deemed "trolling". :funnier:

UniqueDoug 10-15-2021 12:07pm

1 Attachment(s)
:lol:

Funny just found the exchange before reading your reply. Thread has been sanitized except for this post, and locked because of lack of participation from the OP lol

Aerovette 10-15-2021 12:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1917396)
:lol:

Funny just found the exchange before reading your reply. Thread has been sanitized except for this post, and locked because of lack of participation from the OP lol

I don't see anything wrong with my response. It was a bullshit reply by him.

It will be interesting to see his reply after I am able to log in.

Hardluck 10-15-2021 4:26pm

Bunch of jackleg fuktard mods over there!!!

But we've got NAV over here so we is a bunch of lucky mofo's!!!:hurray:

Oh yeah, we've got that admin guy here as well but nobody pays any attention to him because of NAV!:yesnod::dance:

MadInNc 10-15-2021 6:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1917399)
I don't see anything wrong with my response. It was a bullshit reply by him.

It will be interesting to see his reply after I am able to log in.

Bet ya one dollar ($) Jeff he wont reply... and I don't loose

Ronins2ndCuzzin 10-15-2021 9:34pm

1 Attachment(s)
How ****ing gay is this one?!?!?

Aerovette 10-16-2021 2:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin (Post 1917539)

At this point, they need to have ONE thread in that section. First thing in the morning, a Mod posts a topic and lists the members allowed to post, and the words that can and cannot be used. The next day, a new thread, same thing. Who can post and what words are allowed.

snide 10-16-2021 6:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1917562)
At this point, they need to have ONE thread in that section. First thing in the morning, a Mod posts a topic and lists the members allowed to post, and the words that can and cannot be used. The next day, a new thread, same thing. Who can post and what words are allowed.

You should suggest that the next time you're able to log in. :yesnod:

m and t's77 10-16-2021 10:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronins2ndCuzzin (Post 1917539)

Bet you can't even say "gay" there anymore.:D

UniqueDoug 10-16-2021 12:08pm

1 Attachment(s)
Kudos Jeff, looks like your point about posting as a debater while also being a moderator, and how the two can blur together, has resonated with him