The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ Lets Play in the Mud bar ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13300)

FRISKY 05-01-2011 8:49am

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ Lets Play in the Mud bar ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
 
Ah............the joys of Spring!
:shots: :shots: :shots: :shots: :shots: :shots:

Kerrmudgeon 05-01-2011 8:53am

Your such a big kid! Where'd you get those cool sysmbols?
:shots::cheers::shots:

FRISKY 05-01-2011 9:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 259115)
You're such a big kid! Where'd you get those cool symbols?
:shots::cheers::shots:

alt plus 30 (on number pad) and alt plus 31.

Me2 05-01-2011 9:08am

Did I hear someone say "MUD"? I'll drive, let's go! :lol:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2egb581.jpg

Jeff '79 05-01-2011 9:09am

Kick your shoes off, and let's go !:dance:

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af113/jeff79/4.jpg

carlton_fritz 05-01-2011 9:11am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 259115)
Your such a big kid! Where'd you get those cool sysmbols?
:shots::cheers::shots:

How to Type Hearts, Musical Notes and Other Symbols on Facebook, IM and Chat | eHow.com

CBonsall 05-01-2011 9:26am

:seeya: :cheers:

snide 05-01-2011 9:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77
Augh...I'll be cutting the grass this afternoon (if my head stop hurting). I don't know how party animals do it...went to a bond fire drank mimosas after champagne was gone had some pinot grigio then had a bud lite for Bart. And then the party moved and I was in the hot tub.

Thank god I had a chauffeur

I am no party animal...but it was a great celebration!

What's a "bond" fire? Does everyone watch James Bond movies? Read the James Bond books aloud? Impersonate James Bond? :confused:

How do you drink mimosas without champagne? :confused:

DAB 05-01-2011 9:52am

Thanks Frisky. :hurray:

khblair 05-01-2011 11:22am

:seeya:

Judging time

FRISKY 05-01-2011 11:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 259170)
:seeya:

Judging time

Good luck!

Burnt C6 05-01-2011 11:37am

Morning everyone.

We need rain here in San Antonio to have any kind of Mud. Someone send some soon please.

carlton_fritz 05-01-2011 11:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBonsall (Post 259131)
:seeya: :cheers:

:hi:

carlton_fritz 05-01-2011 11:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burnt C6 (Post 259178)
Morning everyone.

We need rain here in San Antonio to have any kind of Mud. Someone send some soon please.

You can have the 1-3" were are forecast to get.

sasnglass77 05-01-2011 11:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me2 (Post 259122)
Did I hear someone say "MUD"? I'll drive, let's go! :lol:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2egb581.jpg

Haven't done that in years...those were fun times!

:cheers:

sasnglass77 05-01-2011 11:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 259135)
What's a "bond" fire? Does everyone watch James Bond movies? Read the James Bond books aloud? Impersonate James Bond? :confused:

How do you drink mimosas without champagne? :confused:

I didn't that's when I switched to pinot grigio, after the champagne ran out...more oj to champagne :(

and know you know why i'm not a party animal....can't spell, and can't stand hangovers!!
:lol:

73sbVert 05-01-2011 11:47am

Morning all! I'll man the waterhoses and spray ya off after you're done!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

sasnglass77 05-01-2011 12:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73sbVert (Post 259188)
Morning all! I'll man the waterhoses and spray ya off after you're done!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

morning Paul!

Just saw your post in the other thread...sorry was on my phone and missed it but I did get a chuckle from it. And NO we were not married. :rofl:

73sbVert 05-01-2011 12:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 259200)
morning Paul!

Just saw your post in the other thread...sorry was on my phone and missed it but I did get a chuckle from it. And NO we were not married. :rofl:

Hey Laurie! :seeya: Glad I can make ya chuckle!


As for not being married to ya before, Whew! Would hate to have not liked you at some point!


:D

kingpin 05-01-2011 1:01pm

:hi:

Way too much :shots: and :beer: last night.

Was an interesting evening here full of Amerinuckistans, drunken solderers and folks on drugs. :rofl:

It's noon here and I just woke up 1/2 hour ago. Not a good way to start a busy day.

Play on folks.


Mike


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2020 The Vette Barn