The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The douchebag formerly known as Prince (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125795)

04 commemorative 05-17-2021 5:22pm

The douchebag formerly known as Prince

1 Attachment(s)
Harry thinks "our" first amendment is bonkers but doesn't know that much about it ....**** Him and his horse of a wife.....go back to your royal family,what a douchebag
Here it is in plain "American" english

The five freedoms it protects: speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government. Together, these five guaranteed freedoms make the people of the United States of America the freest in the world.

Now ...go home :patriot:

99 pewtercoupe 05-17-2021 5:37pm

They have already pissed off a large percentage of the British population.
So now they are working on pissing off Americans.
Maybe they should just move to Moscow or Beijing. See how that works

Bill 05-17-2021 5:39pm

We already had a Prince. We certainly don't need a ***** whipped, inbred libtard coming across the pond to fill that role.

https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_...our-042116.jpg

DAB 05-17-2021 5:59pm

he should return home, bow before his grandma, and ask for his old job back of unveiling plaques on walls. it's tough work, but it pays well.

Rodnok1 05-17-2021 6:19pm

He needs to eat a bag of dicks, shut the fuk up and go back to his fukin country the whiney little fuker.

Datawiz 05-17-2021 6:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodnok1 (Post 1881969)
He needs to eat a bag of dicks, shut the fuk up and go back to his fukin country the whiney little fuker.

I'm overly sick of these people who have no substance, yet the public makes them into rockstars. Kardashians leading the way, but the Royals are not far behind. Go back to school, and come back to me when you can do something productive for society. :slap:

The_Dude 05-17-2021 6:34pm

I have no reason to pay attention to him.

Blademaker 05-17-2021 7:16pm

**** that limey bitch.....:seasix:

DAB 05-17-2021 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by datawiz (Post 1881974)
I'm overly sick of these people who have no substance, yet the public makes them into rockstars. Kardashians leading the way, but the Royals are not far behind. Go back to school, and come back to me when you can do something productive for society. :slap:

see above: plaque unveiler

Iron Chef 05-17-2021 7:30pm

Quote:

There ya go. :seasix:

(although we should keep in mind that this country would be far better off if some people's speech was restricted, but you can't have it both ways)

Murray 05-17-2021 8:12pm

Quote:

Go back to school, and come back to me when you can do something productive for society. :slap:

Like this.......

Prince Harry served in the Army for ten years, rising to the rank of Captain and undertaking two tours of Afghanistan. He continues to work in support of his fellow servicemen, promoting support for wounded men and women as they adapt to life post-injury.

VatorMan 05-17-2021 8:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murray (Post 1882012)
Like this.......

Prince Harry served in the Army for ten years, rising to the rank of Captain and undertaking two tours of Afghanistan. He continues to work in support of his fellow servicemen, promoting support for wounded men and women as they adapt to life post-injury.

:iagree: He had an exemplary tour of duty. Then he got mixed up with a liberal American and it reduced him to this.

This should be a warning to all about how much of a virus liberalism is. Worse that COVID.

JetMechZ16 05-17-2021 8:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 1882019)
:iagree: He had an exemplary tour of duty. Then he got mixed up with a liberal American and it reduced him to this.

This should be a warning to all about how much of a virus liberalism is. Worse that COVID.

Liberalism is an ideological disease. One that seems to be more contagious than Covid.

Giraffe (He/Him) 05-17-2021 9:58pm

Quote:

Like this.......

BIG
****ING
DEAL

He needs to choke out on a plate of fish and chips. Or dick.

Oh-yaa 05-17-2021 10:40pm

I thought as a country we did not give a flying fuk at what the english thought about our freedoms. At least since around 1775. If he and she don't like how things are here, go back home or somewhere else and quit yer bitchin.

BADRACR1 05-17-2021 11:40pm

Wonder what he thinks of the Second Amendment?

Not really. IDGAF what he thinks about anything.

04 commemorative 05-18-2021 5:30am

Quote:

Like this.......

Then he's just a ***** whipped ass hole or...he never learned anything worth while ....maybe he should listen to his Grandma more :balls:

Mike Mercury 05-18-2021 7:20am

Quote:

**** Him
no.

Quote:

and his horse of a wife
without hesitation :yesnod:

Dan Dlabay 05-18-2021 7:41am

I could care less about what he says or do.:cert:

JetMechZ16 05-18-2021 11:01am

Quote:

Like this.......

Looky, a Canadian standing up for an Englishman telling Americans that their rights are nonsensical. WTF :wtf: