The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   An Observation from the Peanut Gallery RE: New Arrivals (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119801)

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 10:33am

An Observation from the Peanut Gallery RE: New Arrivals

I notice every once in a while, we get an influx of people from the other place, temporarily. Most of the time, they bring their bullshit with them, and they don't assimilate.

So, my message to the new arrivals: While we welcome new members who yearn to breathe free and celebrate the blessings of the VB, assimilate, don't bring your petty bullshit here, and if you aren't here to Keep VB Great, you have to go back to your shithole.

:USA:

UniqueDoug 07-18-2019 10:36am

*yearn

:D

Mike Mercury 07-18-2019 10:36am

https://i.imgflip.com/msxvs.jpg

UniqueDoug 07-18-2019 10:36am

Edit; quick edit I see! :D

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 10:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1677166)
*yearn

Too fast for my ninja edit!

:seasix:

UniqueDoug 07-18-2019 10:38am

As our Don would say, go back to the sh*thole you came from!

:lol:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 10:48am

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1677170)

:confused5::lol:

I think Bill is confused. Most all of us have been to both places at one time or another. Some of us have stayed through the years. Broad brush man. Some may stay, but if you keep making post that they are not welcome then why would they stay? Think about it.:seasix::cert:

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 10:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1677165)
I notice every once in a while, we get an influx of people from the other place, temporarily. Most of the time, they bring their bullshit with them, and they don't assimilate.

So, my message to the new arrivals: While we welcome new members who yearn to breathe free and celebrate the blessings of the VB,
assimilate, don't bring your petty bullshit here, and if you aren't here to Keep VB Great, you have to go back to your shithole.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677172)

I think Bill is confused. Most all of us have been to both places at one time or another. Some of us have stayed through the years. Broad brush man. Some may stay, but if you keep making post that they are not welcome then why would they stay? Think about it.:seasix::cert:

:dance:

Murray 07-18-2019 10:53am

I thought only the thin skinned were at the other place———>

Mike Mercury 07-18-2019 11:13am

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFil...0/85162271.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/....gif?strip=all

Norm 07-18-2019 11:17am

Well!..........I have this to say about that.

People's personalities don't change just because they left one forum for another, or hang out on both. If they act like assholes over there, it's a pretty good bet they're going to act like assholes over here.....duh.....

That being said, I find the banter between some interesting, some childish, and some downright mean and or crude, and for the most part, none of it funny.

I know these forums can become a conduit to vent, which can be good, better than beating your wife or kids. :D

Well hell, we even have a C8 forum here with a total of one thread and four posts. We are kicking ass in that department................:D

And for those that will trickle back over there when you can, you'll be welcomed back anytime.:seasix:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 11:28am

Quote:

So, my message to the new arrivals: While we welcome new members who yearn to breathe free and celebrate the blessings of the VB, assimilate, don't bring your petty bullshit here, and if you aren't here to Keep VB Great, you have to go back to your shithole.

Just wondering if your President of your neighborhood Welcome Wagon?:slap:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 11:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPCSawgrass (Post 1677174)
I thought only the thin skinned were at the other place———>

You're the reason nobody likes us over here, well except for Norm. I think he's still on the fence!:dance:

Murray 07-18-2019 11:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677183)

*yor

I’d teach you some manners and fly out to where you live......sept I don’t know where you live :shrug:

UniqueDoug 07-18-2019 11:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677172)

I'll assume you know I was referring to our fearless leader, unless you have your head in the sand. :D

C3C7NIC 07-18-2019 11:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPCSawgrass (Post 1677186)
*yor

I’d teach you some manners and fly out to where you live......sept I don’t know where you live :shrug:

I know

MrPeabody 07-18-2019 12:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677185)
You're the reason nobody likes us over here, well except for Norm. I think he's still on the fence!:dance:

Don't forget me. I'm the one who started a welcome thread for you.:cert:

z06psi 07-18-2019 12:13pm

https://i.imgur.com/OuQaW6S.jpg

Mike Mercury 07-18-2019 12:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677193)

https://pics.me.me/ministry-of-moral...n-48362941.png

Hardluck 07-18-2019 12:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1677192)

OK, except for you and the fence sitter!:seasix:

I'm still undecided about Mr. Mercury but I'm thinking he leans toward the dark side!

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 12:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677183)

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/uzLml7JdQDQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Hardluck 07-18-2019 12:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1677197)

O..............................................................................................K!:flush:

C5SilverBullet 07-18-2019 12:57pm

Yes, nobody gives a shit about your bullshit at any other forum. Grow the **** up, stop acting like ****ing high school kids.

JetMechZ16 07-18-2019 1:05pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 1677201)
Yes, nobody gives a shit about your bullshit at any other forum. Grow the **** up, stop acting like ****ing high school kids.

Nice to see this place has its own set of assholes.

Lakeside49 07-18-2019 1:14pm

You guys and gals are hilarious. “politically correct”? Not. Taking yourselves overly serious? No way.
But, I try to check in for a daily double-dose of good natured commaradare and borderline great humor! Where do you come up with some of these GIF animations? Thanks for making this a fun diversion to the day!

Lakeside49 07-18-2019 1:16pm

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 28931
Btw, whoever posted this pic, thanks.

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 1:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakeside49 (Post 1677206)
You guys and gals are hilarious. “politically correct”? Not. Taking yourselves overly serious? No way.
But, I try to check in for a daily double-dose of good natured commaradare and borderline great humor! Where do you come up with some of these GIF animations? Thanks for making this a fun diversion to the day!

"We post the memes, and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are fun."

JFK, probably

Cybercowboy 07-18-2019 1:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1677170)

It's always funny that they literally never give the full quote of what he said.

What he said was (paraphrase because I'm too lazy to look it up) is:

If you hate this country and what it stands for, go back from where you came and make that place great and then come back here and show us.

I mean, we all know why they don't, but just like his partial quotes about Charlottesville they only quote just the part that makes it sound "racist-y" but not the other directly adjacent part that totally makes it just normal.

Steve_R 07-18-2019 1:27pm

Quote:

Can you give us a link to the adult posting rules here? I assume humor and sarcasm aren't allowed based on your post. You should apply for a Moderator position at the other place. :seasix:

Strats-N-Vettes 07-18-2019 1:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1677210)
It's always funny that they literally never give the full quote of what he said.

What he said was (paraphrase because I'm too lazy to look it up) is:

If you hate this country and what it stands for, go back from where you came and make that place great and then come back here and show us.

I mean, we all know why they don't, but just like his partial quotes about Charlottesville they only quote just the part that makes it sound "racist-y" but not the other directly adjacent part that totally makes it just normal.

Yep :iagree:

C5SilverBullet 07-18-2019 1:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1677212)
Can you give us a link to the adult posting rules here? I assume humor and sarcasm aren't allowed based on your post. You should apply for a Moderator position at the other place. :seasix:

Nobody wants to have to sift through a bunch of childish arguing about insignificant crap. Humor and sarcasm have nothing to do with people whining about what they did to each other on another forum. Leave your petty bull shit over there. If you want to stay here and join in great, if you're just here to continue arguing with someone about what they did somewhere else, we don't need you. They're just going to leave here when their ban is over anyways.

dwjz06 07-18-2019 2:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug (Post 1677187)
I'll assume you know I was referring to our fearless leader, unless you have your head in the sand. :D

:seasix: yeah got that.:cert:

z06psi 07-18-2019 2:10pm

Sounds like there is some new bitching going on in this thread. :D

dwjz06 07-18-2019 2:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677223)
Sounds like there is some new bitching going on in this thread. :D

Yeah you banned people are not wanted:D:lol: they are busy here not reading your drama.:lol:

z06psi 07-18-2019 2:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677226)
Yeah you banned people are not wanted:D:lol: they are busy here not reading your drama.:lol:

https://i.imgur.com/p7K4evu.jpg

Hardluck 07-18-2019 2:15pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 1677219)
Nobody wants to have to sift through a bunch of childish arguing about insignificant crap. Humor and sarcasm have nothing to do with people whining about what they did to each other on another forum. Leave your petty bull shit over there. If you want to stay here and join in great, if you're just here to continue arguing with someone about what they did somewhere else, we don't need you. They're just going to leave here when their ban is over anyways.

Damn Dude, I was this..................................................close to sending you a friends request!:kick:

z06psi 07-18-2019 2:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677228)
Damn Dude, I was this..................................................close to sending you a friends request!:kick:

I was nowhere close to doing that but his/her posts are entertaining. :datawiz:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 2:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677226)

Hey chromedome you've been here awhile, what's up with your budster silverbullet nozzle?:kick:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 2:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677231)
Hey chromedome you've been here awhile, what's up with your budster silverbullet nozzle?:kick:

Not sure Hal which part got Tony all serious? It used to be pretty funny in here years ago too, and as I said almost all here were at CF at some point.:confused5: I have been at both and a couple others through the past 15 years. I tend to not let this chit bother me much:cert:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 2:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677227)
]

ok that is just twisted you walking penis.:kick: don’t want to know where you found that chit:sadangel::D

Hardluck 07-18-2019 2:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677234)
ok that is just twisted you walking penis.:kick: don’t want to know where you found that chit:sadangel::D

You know, which Boo pointed out to me, this place was started by folks coming here from the other place! I think he should be grateful us juveniles like to come over here to play and make their lives more pleasant everyday! Some graditude I tell ya!:yesnod:

z06psi 07-18-2019 2:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677234)

https://i.imgur.com/ObKxcKT.gif

z06psi 07-18-2019 2:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677237)
You know, which Boo pointed out to me, this place was started by folks coming here from the other place! I think he should be grateful us juveniles like to come over here to play and make their lives more pleasant everyday! Some graditude I tell ya!:yesnod:

IKR.

Hardluck 07-18-2019 2:51pm

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 28932

Maybe silver b should check this stand out!:D

MrPeabody 07-18-2019 2:59pm

Quote:

The welcome thread has over 350 posts now. Except for long running threads like the bar thread, random nice things, etc., go back and see how many threads had that kind of count. I looked back to the beginning of this year and got tired of searching.

When I'm dying of thirst, I don't complain about the brand of bottled water.

Everybody, old and new, just relax and have some fun.:cert:

96 Vette CE 07-18-2019 3:07pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5SilverBullet (Post 1677219)

And they've only been here a few days :rofl::rofl:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 3:10pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1677242)
The welcome thread has over 350 posts now. Except for long running threads like the bar thread, random nice things, etc., go back and see how many threads had that kind of count. I looked back to the beginning of this year and got tired of searching.

:seasix::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE (Post 1677244)

Hey Monkey do not stir chit up over here too:D:lol:

z06psi 07-18-2019 3:12pm

Quote:

Pipe down tubby.

https://i.imgur.com/1BwgiAH.jpg

96 Vette CE 07-18-2019 3:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677245)

:Jeff '79:

Z06 has always reveled in how many times his gets banned..............it's no secret. I don't have anything against him, i just think it's funny he's pissing people off over here already :rofl:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 3:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE (Post 1677248)

Z06 has always reveled in how many times his gets banned..............it's no secret. I don't have anything against him, i just think it's funny he's pissing people off over here already :rofl:

You expected something different?:lol:

MrPeabody 07-18-2019 3:39pm

There's nobody here pissing me off.:island14:

Little Red L98. 07-18-2019 4:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1677251)
There's nobody here pissing me off.:island14:

If tip, aka Z06psi, is pissing anybody off, or getting under their skin, or making them skeerd, he’s winning and they’re losing. :yesnod:

Murray 07-18-2019 4:17pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677245)

Koko’s day summed up in a gif no
Matter where he posts

Attachment 28934

bill_daniels 07-18-2019 4:30pm

Quote:

Wait. A reasonable request for everyone to just get along?

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/gif-1.gif

carlton_fritz 07-18-2019 4:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1677205)
Nice to see this place has its own set of assholes.

:kimblair::leaving:

BOTY 07-18-2019 5:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1677192)

:hurray:

C3C7NIC 07-18-2019 5:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677262)
:hurray:

BTW, I’m not banned.

Getting banned and douchery of mods was the vagina that mothered this place.

From what I have seen, things are looking pretty fun around these parts as of recent and getting more action than a Meth whore on ANY coin night .

Just keep an eye on the crazy Cajun and the monkey.

The real drama queens won’t keep coming here, they lack “protection”. 😂😂😂😂

BOTY 07-18-2019 5:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3C7NIC (Post 1677267)
BTW, I’m not banned.

Getting banned and douchery of mods was the vagina that mothered this place.

From what I have seen, things are looking pretty fun around these parts as of recent and getting more action than a Meth whore on ANY coin night .

Just keep an eye on the crazy Cajun and the monkey.

The real drama queens won’t keep coming here, they lack “protection”. 😂😂😂😂

I know the story well. :D

Aerovette 07-18-2019 5:31pm

The other place is a cube, this place is a ball. (unintentional pun)

Meaning sharper edges and very different.

Steve_R 07-18-2019 5:49pm

Quote:

Says the monkee who just passed 100 total posts here. :lol:

z06psi 07-18-2019 6:07pm

Quote:

What everyone should know here.

If you are getting :cert: or :kick: or a "STFU" or a you're a ****ing idiot.

I am always having fun. :yesnod:

z06psi 07-18-2019 6:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1677253)
If tip, aka Z06psi, is pissing anybody off, or getting under their skin, or making them skeerd, he’s winning and they’re losing. :yesnod:

I am the nicest guy you will never meet. :D

BOTY 07-18-2019 6:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677285)

Pizz off. :seasix:

z06psi 07-18-2019 6:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96 Vette CE (Post 1677248)

What are you blabbing about?

There is a big difference between pissing people off and then them getting butthurt and causing drama.

Two different things entirely. :slap:

z06psi 07-18-2019 6:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677287)

Tahnks.:seasix:

BOTY 07-18-2019 6:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677289)

Welx :kimblair:

C3C7NIC 07-18-2019 6:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677286)

Humble too.

:ban::chainsaw:

Steve_R 07-18-2019 6:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3C7NIC (Post 1677296)
Humble too.

:biglol:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 7:10pm

I think we are growing on folks over here except that one guy!:issues:

Me thinks I'm gonna have to send Mr. Peabody a friend request!:hurray:

BOTY 07-18-2019 7:12pm

:sleep:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 7:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPCSawgrass (Post 1677254)
Koko’s day summed up in a gif no
Matter where he posts

Attachment 28934

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1677272)
The other place is a cube, this place is a ball. (unintentional pun)

Meaning sharper edges and very different.

:kimblair::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677286)

:confused5::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677287)

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677289)

:cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3C7NIC (Post 1677296)
Humble too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677306)
I think we are growing on folks over here except that one guy!:issues:

Me thinks I'm gonna have to send Mr. Peabody a friend request!:hurray:

carlton_fritz 07-18-2019 7:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1677285)

Post away. More posts of your avatar to view.:popcorns:

BOTY 07-18-2019 7:55pm

Quote:

No BS brought along from me. :seasix:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 7:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677335)

Kelly:kimblair::cert:

carlton_fritz 07-18-2019 7:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677337)
Kelly:kimblair::cert:

:kimblair: Don. I really hope I remembered your name correctly.:leaving:

BOTY 07-18-2019 7:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677340)

Egghead works as well. :D

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677340)

:seasix: yep you got it.:cert:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 8:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677342)

Plus conehead and chromedome!:seasix:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:01pm

Quote:

Watch it buster:D:lol: Jimmy and Hal use that chit enough.:slap::D

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardluck (Post 1677348)
Plus conehead and chromedome!:seasix:

You're no help Geezer:D:kimblair::cert:

carlton_fritz 07-18-2019 8:02pm

Quote:

:rofl:Sorry Don.

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677355)

:leaving:

SnikPlosskin 07-18-2019 8:04pm

I Bring the ****ing BS here and don’t forget it.

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677355)

:D:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677357)
:leaving:

:lol: Sup Todd?:cert:

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677360)
:D:seasix:

:lol: Sup Todd?:cert:

Indoors bro, trying to get ice cream into the stores still frozen was challenging. :yesnod:

carlton_fritz 07-18-2019 8:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677364)
Indoors bro, trying to get ice cream into the stores still frozen was challenging. :yesnod:

Did someone say "ice cream"?

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677364)

I bet. Fricken 105-110 heat index here today.:leaving:

NEED-A-VETTE 07-18-2019 8:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1677359)
I Bring the ****ing BS here and don’t forget it.

Uh-oh!! Now you’ve all done it. He’s here...

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1677384)
Uh-oh!! Now you’ve all done it. He’s here...

https://youtu.be/eEJ2b6IaGWU

:lol: Hi Sandy:kimblair:

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677367)
Did someone say "ice cream"?

Hell yeah, the good stuff. Haagen Dazs, Edy's , Drumsticks no B&j though.

snide 07-18-2019 8:28pm

I think I stepped in dog shit again.

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1677390)

:D:lol: hate it when that happens. who is it now?:D

snide 07-18-2019 8:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1677391)
:D:lol: hate it when that happens. who is it now?:D

This thread... :D

:cheers:

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1677390)

Please leave the shoes outside. Thncks.

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1677394)

How rude. :kick:

dwjz06 07-18-2019 8:34pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677395)
Please leave the shoes outside. Thncks.

:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677396)

snide 07-18-2019 8:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1677396)

Got home from a 3 day trip. Both Loki and Nukka mugged me. I think they missed me. :party:

z06psi 07-18-2019 8:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 1677335)

Juliana Daniels. Wow!!!:yesnod:

Hardluck 07-18-2019 8:37pm

Quote:

Snidely wth you been homie!:hurray:

BOTY 07-18-2019 8:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1677401)
Got home from a 3 day trip. Both Loki and Nukka mugged me. I think they missed me. :party:

:D A few days away and I usually have to clean up a few pee dribbles, they love ya man. :D