The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Drag Racing (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   The 1st 19" drag radial.......... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544)

nedih rotaredom 10-28-2009 4:50am

The 1st 19" drag radial..........
 
NITTO TIRE RELEASES ALL-NEW DRAG-SPECIFIC RADIAL: NT05R


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ecss/nitto.jpg

DropTheTop 10-28-2009 6:17am

NICE! That's gonna make a lot of people happy. Wonder what the O.D. is.

nedih rotaredom 10-28-2009 9:43am

Sizes will be released throughout 2010.

Coming Soon

Tire Size
P275/40R17 LL
P315/35R17 LL
P285/40R18 LL
P305/45R18 LL
P315/40R18 LL
P345/30R19 LL
P315/35R20 LL

Culookin 10-28-2009 10:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by nedih rotaredom (Post 6621)
Sizes will be released throughout 2010.

Coming Soon

Tire Size
P275/40R17 LL
P315/35R17 LL
P285/40R18 LL
P305/45R18 LL
P315/40R18 LL
P345/30R19 LL
P315/35R20 LL



I would love a 345/R20 for my HRE's, not that I'd ever run 'em :D

DropTheTop 10-28-2009 1:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nedih rotaredom (Post 6621)
Sizes will be released throughout 2010.

Coming Soon

Tire Size
P275/40R17 LL
P315/35R17 LL
P285/40R18 LL
P305/45R18 LL
P315/40R18 LL
P345/30R19 LL
P315/35R20 LL

It's nice to see that Nitto's been paying attention to what drivers want.

thegreenman 10-28-2009 3:35pm

I found this chart on the tires.

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/t...ttoChart-1.jpg

DropTheTop 10-28-2009 7:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 6756)

Nice info man! Rep added. :winky:

thegreenman 10-29-2009 9:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropTheTop (Post 6841)
Nice info man! Rep added. :winky:

No problem, thanks for the rep.

zz4vetteguy 10-29-2009 9:51am

I have 19 inchers just sitting in the shed...hmmmmm

thegreenman 10-29-2009 9:53am

DR's?

nedih rotaredom 10-29-2009 10:17am

Can we say a couple of 19" falic images on here...........ok if I can't hows about this:http://forums.corvetteforum.com/phot...ckinatruck.jpg

DropTheTop 10-29-2009 11:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by nedih rotaredom (Post 7126)
Can we say a couple of 19" falic images on here...........ok if I can't hows about this:http://forums.corvetteforum.com/phot...ckinatruck.jpg

How funny would that be on an episode of Cops, to see that moron pulled over on the dash cam! :smilelol:

zz4vetteguy 10-29-2009 7:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 7119)
DR's?

No, wheels...that are looking for tires. :D

thegreenman 10-29-2009 8:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zz4vetteguy (Post 7394)
No, wheels...that are looking for tires. :D

I used tirerack before, quick delivery to my door and I got exactly what I wanted not what the local shops happen to have on hand.

zz4vetteguy 10-30-2009 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 7398)
I used tirerack before, quick delivery to my door and I got exactly what I wanted not what the local shops happen to have on hand.

I go through Merchants, they sell the tires to me for what I would pay from TireRack, don't charge me shipping if they have to be ordered and just charge me mounting and balancing.

thegreenman 10-30-2009 7:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zz4vetteguy (Post 7735)
I go through Merchants, they sell the tires to me for what I would pay from TireRack, don't charge me shipping if they have to be ordered and just charge me mounting and balancing.

Good to know, I will have to check them the next time I need some tires.

kylebuck 11-17-2009 10:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenman (Post 7119)
DR's?

Drag Radials


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:50am.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn