The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Something's Rotten in Denmark (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127615)

Torqaholic 01-12-2022 8:46am

Something's Rotten in Denmark

Interesting video. I had no idea "Build Back Better" was an international thing. Coincidence? Or evidence of a New World Order attack on humanity? You decide.

Aerovette 01-12-2022 11:48am

I hope this social experiment and global reset fails on a magnitude that is nearly immeasurable. Most "people" are strongly opposed. Only the so called "leaders" are pushing for it because it locks them in to positions of power.

Learpilot 01-12-2022 2:44pm

Its SIMPLE !!!! GLOBAL RESET !!

get use to it

Ghostmech 01-12-2022 6:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1933654)
I hope this social experiment and global reset fails on a magnitude that is nearly immeasurable. Most "people" are strongly opposed. Only the so called "leaders" are pushing for it because it locks them in to positions of power.

I agree, it needs to fail, but the question is, how much pain are we the surfs, willing to accept? You know these globalists behind the "Great Reset" are not just going to accept it's failure quietly. Potentially, financial pain, sacrifice and even blood are in store for many of us willing to defy it.

Torqaholic 01-13-2022 12:04am

Can't stop them and their hired help from trying but we can be ready, willing, and highly capable of defending ourselves, those we love or otherwise care about, and freedom. Get some :beatup:

Learpilot 01-13-2022 6:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostmech (Post 1933742)
I agree, it needs to fail, but the question is, how much pain are we the surfs, willing to accept? You know these globalists behind the "Great Reset" are not just going to accept it's failure quietly. Potentially, financial pain, sacrifice and even blood are in store for many of us willing to defy it.

The Stupid and Uninterested won't realize it until it is too late.Right now Joe Manchin is the most important person in the country.

DJ_Critterus 01-13-2022 8:50am

You know it's bad when it's easier to find ammo on the shelves than it is to find even low grade beef.

Torqaholic 01-13-2022 10:25pm

If you're still looking for ammo you're doing it wrong :lol:

Learpilot 01-14-2022 6:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1933834)
You know it's bad when it's easier to find ammo on the shelves than it is to find even low grade beef.

The Administration is working on it.:rofl:

Learpilot 01-14-2022 6:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqaholic (Post 1934031)

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DJ_Critterus 01-14-2022 11:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqaholic (Post 1934031)

I am always looking and pick up a few boxes every chance I get.

slewfoot 01-20-2022 5:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1933816)
The Stupid and Uninterested won't realize it until it is too late.Right now Joe Manchin is the most important person in the country.

Yeh, He even has Pelosi by the balls! :D

Aerovette 01-20-2022 5:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostmech (Post 1933742)

I hope Soros and his sons are taken out first. Remove the head.