The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Me: "I've lost all feeling in my butt nerves..." (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118613)

lspencer534 02-09-2019 1:19pm

Me: "I've lost all feeling in my butt nerves..."

Wife: "Are you joking?"

Me: "No, I'm dead-ass serious...."

Bill 02-09-2019 1:31pm

I'm sending a letter to the Vatican nominating Spence's wife for sainthood. Anyone who could stay and suffer through all these bad puns surely is a saint.

MEANZ06 02-09-2019 3:23pm

:Jeff '79:

thecornerman 02-09-2019 3:59pm

Ispencer can you tell me the proper term for sueing someone?
And maybe if it is even possible?
If yes then I will give all the details
Its not anything crazy

MEANZ06 02-09-2019 4:08pm

1. Lawsuit

2. It's possible if not required in today's day and age

3. Details?

:D

thecornerman 02-09-2019 4:17pm

The quick VERSION
After the son in law beat up his wife the court took away the boys
We stepped in and took guardianship of our 3 grandsons for 2 1/2 years with zero support, morally our financially
NOT A DIME
The X- son in law petitioned for custody after 2 and a half years and was told he was D- but adiquite to have them

My question is can I make a legal request for what it took to raise them over that time?

simpleman68 02-09-2019 7:47pm

:lol::lol:

thecornerman 02-09-2019 11:22pm

The daughter is on disability and is not able to take care of 3 boys on her own
After she was physically abused by her then husband in front of their children she came straight to us and asked us to take possession of them.
At the guardianship hearing he was told that he could not have contact with his 3 boys until he was off from probation
Which was for 6 months
And then he did not contact them for another 2 weeks after that
We didn't ask and he never offered a single dime for over 2 years but he was mad when he couldn't claim them in 2018 for the 2017 Callander year when we had legal guardianship of them the whole year
After being devorsed for a year he remarried last June and partitioned for custody December 1st hopping to get them before the end of the year so that he could claim them for the 2018 year. Yes I filed as soon as possible so that he couldn't.

Now the daughter was served papers saying he wants child support, fuuny thing is she is on disability
How can he get it?

I want to hit him with a lawsuit requesting compensation for raising his children, don't care about the money just want him to sqwirm
I'm down over 60k from all of this
Attorney fees
Lost wages
Healthcare
Food
Clothing

Thanks for listening

Olustee bus 02-10-2019 3:59am

In addition to a "thanks" button, we need a big "groan" button.