The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Wow !! Banned For This !!!!! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129741)

Learpilot 09-28-2022 5:30am

Wow !! Banned For This !!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 70180

Banned for saying" wow somebody doesn't need his third cup of Coffee"

UNBELIEVABLE :rofl:

Jughead 09-28-2022 6:26am

Ridiculous over there. So many good people are gone, never came across debredzr1.

Vandelay Industries 09-28-2022 7:03am

That's what you get for assuming somebody's gender. :nono:

Aerovette 09-28-2022 7:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jughead (Post 1994224)
Ridiculous over there. So many good people are gone, never came across debredzr1.

More likely it was for quoting something that was in violation. It's just another stupid rule.

LATB 09-28-2022 7:24am

I was perma banned for questioning a locked thread in a PM to a mod.

That Jim dood “SaveWipe” is a power trip asshole.

Fuk him Fuk CF and Fuk IB.

Learpilot 09-28-2022 7:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1994239)

:rofl:

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 7:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1994214)
Attachment 70180

Banned for saying" wow somebody doesn't need his third cup of Coffee"

UNBELIEVABLE :rofl:

• You have numerous infractions for online conflicts.
  • Quoting rule violations and responding to them inciting further conflicts is in violations of rules.
  • Please stop.

Yeah; a model member who never did nothing wrong ever. :spdchk:
I'd perma you....fukn dindoo.

DJ_Critterus 09-28-2022 8:06am

When you go back, reply with:

Eat a Bag of Dicks.

All the best....

Learpilot 09-28-2022 8:20am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1994269)
  • Quoting rule violations and responding to them inciting further conflicts is in violations of rules.
  • Please stop.

Attachment 70194

Learpilot 09-28-2022 8:22am

Quote:

• Please stop.

Keyboard Tough Guy !! Hilarious

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 8:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learpilot (Post 1994287)
Keyboard Tough Guy !! Hilarious

:funnier: :funnier:

Torqaholic 09-28-2022 8:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1994239)

That's what they get for assuming the mods are normal human beings :rofl:

SnikPlosskin 09-28-2022 8:49am

Quote:

• Please stop.

This is how they get you. They give infractions or bans for really trivial stuff (or stuff that simply didn’t happen) then after these BS records pile up over years and years of providing free content, they hit you with that nonsense.

Even though you may have a very low number of interactions by year (for example, six infractions over 18 years counts the same as six infractions in one week)

I really don’t get the hostility shown by the mods there. Especially when there is a constant barrage of people breaking rules left and right, being openly hostile (compare Leerjets comment to the comment to which he was responding).

They get a hard on for some folks and no matter how trivial your activity might be, they use their the history they created to penalize.

Note: I probably deserved a third of the “violations” by being a raging asshole (one of my finer qualities) but most of it is utter bullshit.

Also, **** you Learjet you ****ing knob gabbling faggot douche.

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 8:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1994309)
This is how they get you. They give infractions or bans for really trivial stuff (or stuff that simply didn’t happen) then after these BS records pile up over years and years of providing free content, they hit you with that nonsense.
Even though you may have a very low number of interactions by year (for example, six infractions over 18 years counts the same as six infractions in one week)
I really don’t get the hostility shown by the mods there. Especially when there is a constant barrage of people breaking rules left and right, being openly hostile (compare Leerjets comment to the comment to which he was responding).
They get a hard on for some folks and no matter how trivial your activity might be, they use their the history they created to penalize.
Note: I probably deserved a third of the “violations” by being a raging asshole (one of my finer qualities) but most of it is utter bullshit.

:funnier: :funnier: :funnier:

Learjet = Gary Finn, a known miserable, hater racist that has posted mostly mean and hateful writings on that forum for years...years.

He's now surprised that they follow him and his every letter written just looking for a reason to perma. :island14:

Torqaholic 09-28-2022 8:57am

Quote:

... (compare Leerjets comment to the comment to which he was responding).

Easy to do since the other post was quoted. That's what got my account locked there once. They act as if the quote was something you typed.

Just think of it as arresting someone for drunk driving who hasn't been driving (or drinking for that matter) :rofl:

BRUIZER 09-28-2022 9:22am

Soooo you keep getting banned, but go back and post anyways...and then complain because you get banned again.

Allllrighty then.

Strats-N-Vettes 09-28-2022 9:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUIZER (Post 1994335)
Soooo you keep getting banned, but go back and post anyways...and then complain because you get banned again.

Allllrighty then.

:funnier: :funnier:

Grey Ghost 09-28-2022 9:30am

"All the best,
Corvette Forum"

:lol:

Learpilot 09-28-2022 9:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1994314)
:funnier: :funnier: :funnier:

Learjet = Gary Finn, a known miserable, hater racist that has posted mostly mean and hateful writings on that forum for years...years.

He's now surprised that they follow him and his every letter written just looking for a reason to perma. :island14:

Post up some of these racist posts tough guy

Learpilot 09-28-2022 9:35am

Quote:

Thats a bit harsh even for an internet tough guy