The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   So, the "Women's March" Today..... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105234)

bill_daniels 01-21-2017 3:37pm

So, the "Women's March" Today.....

Trump has only been in office one day and he's already got women out of the kitchen, wearing shoes, and I really doubt any of them are getting pregnant at the march.

Trump has already done more for women in one day than Hillary has done her whole life.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 3:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534305)
Trump has only been in office one day and he's already got women out of the kitchen, wearing shoes, and I really doubt any of them are getting pregnant at the march.

Trump has already done more for women in one day than Hillary has done her whole life.

:slap:.....they're just lucky Tramp didn't come out and grab them by the puzzy!

DAB 01-21-2017 3:43pm

and i still haven't seen a single sammich stand with any of those women feeding the hungry men who are keeping the peace. :dance:

lander 01-21-2017 3:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1534306)

:slap::slap: Yeah no.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 3:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534308)
:slap::slap: .

:rofl:......:p

I didn't vote for that fool! :toetap:

bill_daniels 01-21-2017 3:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1534306)

http://f.tqn.com/y/dc/1/S/Y/a/2/Prot...encerPlatt.jpg

Have you seen Melania lately? The people protesting are the ones that definitely have no fear of getting grabbed by The Donald.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:03pm

According to my daughter who is at the DC rally, my daughter who is at the NYC rally, and my wife who is at the Buffalo rally, there are as many men there as women.
I can see their point when it comes to basic respect and equal rights for all humans.
It's common courtesy and something that the Constitution of the United States was based on.
You guys out there who mock them should be ashamed of yourselves.
Serious as a heart attack.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 4:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534316)
According to my daughter who is at the DC rally, my daughter who is at the NYC rally, and my wife who is at the Buffalo rally, there are as many men there as women.
I can see their point when it comes to basic respect and equal rights for all humans.
It's common courtesy and something that the Constitution of the United States was based on.

:clap:....well said. :thumbs:

DAB 01-21-2017 4:27pm

what are they protesting for?

lander 01-21-2017 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534319)

Exactly... What rights have been taken away that they're protesting?

It's bullshit "look at me ignore the truth" propaganda.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534319)

DAB... You're a lot smarter than to ask that question and I'm a lot smarter to be baited by you.
Ask your wife.:spdchk:

lander 01-21-2017 4:32pm

... And it's sad for those that fall for it because it's not reality.:slap:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534320)
Exactly... What rights have been taken away that they're protesting?

It's bullshit "look at me ignore the truth" propaganda.

Nope (PD)

lander 01-21-2017 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534321)
DAB... You're a lot smarter than to ask that question and I'm a lot smarter to be baited by you.
Ask your wife.:spdchk:

Yeah... So you got nothing. Duly noted. :kimblair:

lander 01-21-2017 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534323)

. :dance:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:34pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534324)
Yeah... So you got nothing. Duly noted. :kimblair:

Your reading skill really needs improvement.

DAB 01-21-2017 4:34pm

she has the same question.

ifs it's just "we don't like Trump", then label the march as such. don't lie to us. don't try to sell that by fiat that Trump will take away some right they have.

and if you assault people without cause, or break things that aren't yours, then you are just rioting and should be locked up for doing so.

bill_daniels 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

I don't see the point, also serious. This march isn't going to encourage common courtesy. Did you see the signs? The vulgarity on them is just astounding. That encourages respect? Equal rights? Why aren't these people protesting in front of the embassies of Middle East countries?

They are free to make a spectacle, without fear of retribution, and that right there tells us they are protesting the wrong country. This is nothing more than an anti-Trump rally by the butthurt, and those who got sucked into the siren song of, "well, gee whiz, equal rights, who isn't in favor of equal rights."

The left doesn't have many cards left, so they are desperately doubling down on the woman card.

Let me remind you of exactly how that works:

Quote:

Madeleine Albright introduced Hillary Clinton at an event in New Hampshire on Saturday, telling the crowd and voters in general: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”
If you didn't vote for Hillary, you belong in Hell. Thankfully, that emotional appeal didn't work successfully.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534325)
:dance:

Name calling. A sign of high intellect. I certainly can't compete with that.

lander 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534326)
Your reading skill really need improvement.

Skill? :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol: