The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Illegal immigrants told to ‘invade’ US homes by TikToker (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136976)

MadInNc 03-21-2024 11:41am

Illegal immigrants told to ‘invade’ US homes by TikToker

A viral TikTok video shows an illegal immigrant influencer encouraging other illegal immigrants to “invade” houses in the United States and take advantage of squatting laws that make it difficult for squatters to be removed from homes in liberal states and cities.

Collin Rugg, co-owner of Trending Politics, shared the viral TikTok video Wednesday on X, formerly Twitter. Rugg wrote, “TikToker is going viral by telling illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ homes in America thanks to progressive squatting laws.”

In the video, the influencer tells illegal immigrants about squatting laws that allow empty homes to be taken over by squatters. He said, “There is a law that if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.” The TikToker claimed his next business would be “invading abandoned houses.”

After expressing his desire to invade American houses, the man said, “My African friends have told me that they have already taken about seven homes.” He added, “You have to look for the return, and the return right now is to invade a house.”

The TikToker claimed that the only way for illegal immigrants to not live in the streets and not be a “public burden” is to invade and seize abandoned houses. At the end of his video, the man asked other social media users for their thoughts regarding progressive squatting laws. “We can invade a house in the USA, what do you think about this new law?” he asked.

NEW: TikToker is going viral by telling illegal immigrants how to "invade" homes in America thanks to progressive squatting laws

Remarkable.

"We can invade a house in the USA, what do you think about this new law?" a video from one TikTok user read.

The man said he has African… pic.twitter.com/b92DT9fYq7

Progressive squatting laws, such as New York City’s law, make it difficult to remove squatters from properties after a certain length of time. Under New York City law, landlords are not legally allowed to remove “tenants” or lock them out of a property if an individual has squatted in a place for over 30 days.

The viral TikTok video has been met with widespread backlash on social media, as American citizens have criticized the liberal policies that allow illegal immigrants to take control of empty homes. “It’s starting to feel like illegal immigrants have more rights than actual citizens,” one social user commented.

“This is promoting terrórism,” another social media user warned. “Where’s the @FBI and @DHSgov to track down this guy and arrest him? Why do we even have laws in this country that allow illegals to come in and seize homes they don’t own? Our country is getting taken over. And our government is letting it happen.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...s-by-tiktoker/

Another reason to ban TikTok

Aerovette 03-21-2024 11:44am

If they are undocumented,. they will also be unmissed by anyone.

Just sayin'

LATB 03-21-2024 11:48am

You invaders may want to rethink this idea as many of us are well armed and not afraid to defend our property.

And even though my wife is fairly well trained in firearm use and I always suggest she grab a shotgun in the event…she has told me that she prefers the pew pew pew…of the AR. :Jeff '79:

Unsuspicious 03-21-2024 11:52am

They'll invade all the vacant homes in areas that wall street folks bought up and are far away from. No pity party here. Protecting your properties isn't that hard.

ZipZap 03-21-2024 12:25pm

1 Attachment(s)
This is when I stop obeying and start acting. This is not good for illegals.

Congrats, you finally found my cliff.

ratflinger 03-21-2024 12:51pm

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 98768

I also have a 100rnd mag for my AR - let them try

StudleyJames 03-21-2024 1:02pm

Meet my little friend
https://image.invaluable.com/housePh...L358122820.jpg

gs568 03-21-2024 1:32pm

1 Attachment(s)
I should buy more ammo.

VITE1 03-21-2024 1:43pm

We have plenty of gators in the nearby ponds.

GTOguy 03-21-2024 1:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2235085)
You invaders may want to rethink this idea as many of us are well armed and not afraid to defend our property.

And even though my wife is fairly well trained in firearm use and I always suggest she grab a shotgun in the event…she has told me that she prefers the pew pew pew…of the AR. :Jeff '79:

Nice fantasy. These invaders target only unoccupied homes. Come in shooting and let me know how that works out for you in this pro-criminal, anti-citizen country we live in. You'll go to prison for life, and they'll live in your house for free for life.

If that happened to me, I'd go over there and remove the doors and windows for starters. And go from there.

dvarapala 03-21-2024 2:04pm

YouTuber > TikToker > Iron Maiden

Swany00 03-21-2024 2:07pm

unoccupied properties for now, rental properties soon thereafter.

Aerovette 03-21-2024 2:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2235204)
Nice fantasy. These invaders target only unoccupied homes. Come in shooting and let me know how that works out for you in this pro-criminal, anti-citizen country we live in. You'll go to prison for life, and they'll live in your house for free for life.

If that happened to me, I'd go over there and remove the doors and windows for starters. And go from there.

No need for shooting. No one knows they exist once they are set free into the wild by border patrol. That is by design. Therefore, when neighbors get together and "disappear" them, no one even looks for them. They are a non-person.

What was his name? Juan Gonzales? Yeah, there's only a million of those.

Sea Six 03-21-2024 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 2235213)
YouTuber > TikToker > Iron Maiden

I watched the entire video.

If that squatter had decided to take them to court they would have cleaned his ****ing clock.

Landlord, full-time, of 34 years and I’m in a conservative court system area. They still would have had a field day in my neck of the woods. I’m not even mentioning the criminal charges that he racked up in that video. I’m just talking about the civil case that would have castrated him. And his mom too, since she signed the lease with him after the squatter moved in.

PLUS … the squatter can still go after him now… AFTER he has conveniently posted all of this evidence to be used against himself.

Idiot.

zeek 03-21-2024 2:33pm

If I came home to "squatters" in my home they would be fatally shot as burglars. After that, and not before, I would notify the police. :yesnod:

Vette40th 03-21-2024 3:01pm

Squatter rights by state.
ANd they arent illegals, undocumented, Aliens, they are now Newcomers. According to Joe. Change the language, old Russian tactic..

Sea Six 03-21-2024 3:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vette40th (Post 2235252)
Squatter rights by state.
ANd they arent illegals, undocumented, Aliens, they are now Newcomers. According to Joe. Change the language, old Russian tactic..

*Newspeak

PLRX 03-21-2024 3:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2235083)
If they are undocumented,. they will also be unmissed by anyone.

Just sayin'

:iagree:

a sawzall, plastic bags and a shopping mall dumpster would do the trick

ZipZap 03-21-2024 4:01pm

Quote:

Ain't nobody "living" in shit when I'm done.

LATB 03-21-2024 4:13pm

Quote:

In Florida we have “castle doctrine” and if I feel threatened I can shoot to kill and I absolutely will.