The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Why would any man meet with a woman alone? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117356)

Sea Six 09-25-2018 8:21am

https://i.imgur.com/SWrCE9U.jpg

bsmith 09-25-2018 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1644005)
I've actually thought about this lately.

Trouble is, anyone can accuse you. Even a man.

About 20 years ago I remember being spooked after watching the movie "Wild Things"
I've avoided putting myself in certain situations since that day.
Serious.

VatorMan 09-25-2018 12:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmith (Post 1644097)
About 20 years ago I remember being spooked after watching the movie "Wild Things"
I've avoided putting myself in certain situations since that day.
Serious.

I'm so compromised I wouldn't run for dogcatcher. However, I take issue that you can hold something over someone's head like the Sword of Damocles.

DAB 09-25-2018 1:07pm

wondering how many men out there are trying to recall all or some of their 'one night stands', and wondering if any of those women will show up in their future to throw a wrench in their career plans?

NCC-1701 09-25-2018 1:24pm

This is why the MGTOW sites are out of control with men joining. The horror stories that guys go through are amazing.

DAB 09-25-2018 1:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-1701 (Post 1644105)
This is why the MGTOW sites are out of control with men joining. The horror stories that guys go through are amazing.

???

RedLS1GTO 09-25-2018 1:56pm

If the premise is that someone is going to lie to ruin you, what does it matter if you meet with them or not?

You can't prove that a meeting didn't happen any more than you can prove that you didn't do whatever else you are being accused of. :shrug:

Mike Mercury 09-25-2018 2:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1644108)
???


DAB 09-25-2018 3:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1644113)

learn something everyday. :DAB:

Strats-N-Vettes 09-26-2018 8:32am

Think about it; as teen remember trying to get to "2nd base"?
How about third or a home run?

Here's the real kicker:
When you were turned down at trying to get to 2nd base (unclipping bra IIRC); did you immediately give up, or did you try again?

Did you slow dance at homecoming only have her move your hand up off her butt because it was too low?

Strats-N-Vettes 09-26-2018 8:35am

When an old joke becomes reality:


A couple went on vacation to a resort up north. The husband liked to fish, and the wife liked to read.

One morning the husband came back from fishing after getting up really early that morning and took a nap.
While he slept, the wife decided to take the boat out. She was not familiar with the lake, so she rowed out and anchored the boat, and started reading her book.


Along comes the Game Warden in his boat, pulls up alongside the woman's boat and asks her what she's doing?

She says, "Reading my book."

The Game Warden tells her she is in a restricted fishing area. She explains that she's not fishing.

To which he replied, "But you have all this equipment. I will have to take you in and write you up!"

Angry that the warden was being so unreasonable, the lady told the warden, "If you do that, I will charge you with rape."

The warden, shocked by her statement, replied, "But I didn't even touch you."

To which the lady replied, "Yeah, but you have all the equipment!"

6spdC6 09-26-2018 9:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1644184)
Think about it; as teen remember trying to get to "2nd base"?
How about third or a home run?

Here's the real kicker:
When you were turned down at trying to get to 2nd base (unclipping bra IIRC); did you immediately give up, or did you try again?


Did you slow dance at homecoming only have her move your hand up off her butt because it was too low?

I found out that on many occasions she will guard her boobs expecting that is where you going to try. Many times I did real good by going direct to touching the "promised land" without making a boob move. Much better if she is wearing a dress Vs pants if you go that route.:D

FWIW, I'm now almost 50 years married so that advice is a bit dated, but might still be valid!

Strats-N-Vettes 09-26-2018 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1644186)
I found out that on many occasions she will guard her boobs expecting that is where you going to try. Many times I did real good by going direct to touching the "promised land" without making a boob move. Much better if she is wearing a dress Vs pants if you go that route.:D

FWIW, I'm now almost 50 years married so that advice is a bit dated, but might still be valid!



:funnier:
In those days the guarded boobs may have had a "filler".

Will 09-26-2018 10:26am

Because I don't want any witnesses.

Hope this helps OP.

Cybercowboy 09-26-2018 1:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1644184)
Think about it; as teen remember trying to get to "2nd base"?
How about third or a home run?

Here's the real kicker:
When you were turned down at trying to get to 2nd base (unclipping bra IIRC); did you immediately give up, or did you try again?

Did you slow dance at homecoming only have her move your hand up off her butt because it was too low?

Dude, I was so clueless to signals when I was a teen that literally the first time I got to any base beyond first was when the girl snuck into my bed in the middle of the night, she was staying overnight with my sisters. She did this on several occasions, each time we'd do a little more. Finally we did the deed. Prior to this happening I had zero idea she even liked me. Very cute girl, 10/10 would do again even though she eventually cheated on me.

DAB 09-26-2018 1:57pm

in HS and college, women ignored me. :shrug:

MrPeabody 09-26-2018 2:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1644191)
in HS and college, women ignored me. :shrug:

Me too. Ain't we lucky?:cert:

MrPeabody 09-26-2018 2:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will (Post 1644189)
Because I don't want any witnesses.

Hope this helps OP.

Creepy post of the day, right there.:yesnod:

DAB 09-26-2018 2:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1644194)
Creepy post of the day, right there.:yesnod:

many years ago, i regularly attended a church group for young singles (21-30ish was the target group), and this was in the DC area, and many of the people there worked somewhere for the .gov. many on the Hill for various congress critters.

so i'd meet someone new to me, say hi, and the first question out of their mouth would be "so what do you do?" "i work for an engineering company" "well, it was nice meeting you" and they'd be gone.

i couldn't help them in their career, as i didn't work for a congress critter, and therefore, it wasn't worth their time talking to me.

happened many times.

Thomas 09-26-2018 2:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1644110)
If the premise is that someone is going to lie to ruin you, what does it matter if you meet with them or not?

You can't prove that a meeting didn't happen any more than you can prove that you didn't do whatever else you are being accused of. :shrug:

It matters because if you did meet them there's some small element of truth to the fabricated story. Making something up is risky. You may be easy to easily prove your whereabouts when the alleged 'assault' took place.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:02pm.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2009 - 2019 The Vette Barn