The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Mike is now an official Subie (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15925)

Taurus 06-10-2011 11:42pm

Mike is now an official Subie

You guys want a good laugh, go check out the WRX forum and watch Mike kiss azz. He has spilled the beans, actually accusing us of trolling. If they only knew :rofl:

Since they're trolling here, all Subie guys, beware of certain people coming in as friends, they invented trolling:D Yes, I went, I poked, I got poked back, we had some fun and remember I told you after just a few posts that I was yanking your chains. I mean really, after my first thread a few months ago you had to figure it out again?

Also, be gentle with Mike, he gets his feelings hurt easily.

PLRX 06-11-2011 12:04am

This cant be real, Im beyond laughing my ass off. Is he even posting at the CF? I though his vision was bad and he would no longer post.

Taurus 06-11-2011 12:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 309711)
This cant be real, Im beyond laughing my ass off.

If it's not, the Subies are getting pranked again by a genius. In either case, Subies loose.

Personally, I'm pretty sure it's Mike because there are new pics and his avatar keeps changing like he did here. Plus he mentioned me by name, no one here would do that. He even said we accused him of trolling. If they only knew how big a troll they have on their hands now. :D

I wanted to stir up a little drama this week while you were out, it was dead. Mike threw himself under the bus.:kick:

PLRX 06-11-2011 12:41am

Cant wait for socalman, C4Fan, Charlie, Ch@0s, Friz and Sweet to read this thread.

Saturday is going to be a good day at The Barn.

Wathen1955 06-11-2011 1:38am

Just read the thread at WRX. :rofl:

WW7 06-11-2011 8:28am

Just remember guys:: Payback's a bitch:: You may be starting a war with the other site that goes on for a long time and gets real nasty... I for one, will not participate in bashing or harrassing the pinko, commie, rice burning, Non American, Non Union, Jap car buying bastards on that other forum.........Its just not nice......:D....WW

PLRX 06-11-2011 8:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 309842)
Just remember guys:: Payback's a bitch:: You may be starting a war with the other site that goes on for a long time and gets real nasty... I for one, will not participate in bashing or harrassing the pinko, commie, rice burning, Non American, Non Union, Jap car buying bastards on that other forum.........Its just not nice......:D....WW

:waiting:

DukeAllen 06-11-2011 9:20am

Quote:

I agree. We should only pity them their poor choice in rides.:sadangel:

Taurus 06-11-2011 9:21am

Quote:

Now give them credit, it's not many car companies that have the insight to make a 4 banger with a park bench on the trunk for those days at the park when you just can't find a place to sit.

I don't think they'll come here though. If you read their posts, they are above all that. They would need to have a group un-wading of their panties first. They were actually some decent guys, we'll let them play if they want.

What amazed me were two things, first is how could they have taken that thread seriously after my thread a few months ago? Only 1 guy got it, I mean really? Also, I told them about 3 or 4 posts in I was yanking their chains and they continued to go at it for 4 pages and all day before a Mod stepped in. I even told them they should ban me on page 2.

PLRX 06-11-2011 9:29am

:iagree:

The same goes in the CF. An idiot from RC comes in and start a thread on if the LS3 is faster than the LT4. All the ignorant ones that still cant figure out it is a troll answer him with senseless posts, others give out good info but, in my book they are wasting their time because the OP wants the attention and prayers from everyone possible.

Sweet 90 06-11-2011 9:45am

That's really Mike???? :rofl:

Taurus 06-11-2011 9:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 309915)

I think it is, he needs a home I guess afterall, he's burned his bridges just about everywhere else with all the drama. I just hope they're gentle with him, you know how he gets.

WW7 06-11-2011 10:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 309915)

Sweets, there's even a pic of Mike in the avatar. I think it would be illegel to post a pic of someone else and claim its you.. Im talking lawsuit illegal, not forum illegal...Its a shame Mike changed, I really use to like the old Mike..I just don't know what happened to him..Maybe he should start listening to some John Denver music to mellow out....WW

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy"...

DropTheTop 06-11-2011 10:09am

Linky?

Edit, found this: http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/f57/...-trolls-30872/

Your buddy Mike: http://www.wrxtuners.com/forums/262414-post4.html

Sweet 90 06-11-2011 10:50am

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 309934)
Sweets, there's even a pic of Mike in the avatar. I think it would be illegel to post a pic of someone else and claim its you.. Im talking lawsuit illegal, not forum illegal...Its a shame Mike changed, I really use to like the old Mike..I just don't know what happened to him..Maybe he should start listening to some John Denver music to mellow out....WW

Spoken like a true Redneck Wayne. One day we'll meet up to have a drink, and I'll even let you play John Denver music:D

PLRX 06-11-2011 10:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 309934)

I guess Obama and many other celebrities will be suing half of the earth then.

Google Obama and add any bad adverb or adjective you like and the results are hilarious.

Obama Happy:

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/produc...chia-obama.jpg

There are about 20,000 more.

Frizlefrak 06-11-2011 11:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 309919)
I think it is, he needs a home I guess afterall, he's burned his bridges just about everywhere else with all the drama. I just hope they're gentle with him, you know how he gets.

If it's really him, sooner or later, someone there will say something that bends his feelings the wrong way, he'll make a huffy, puffy exit hoping they beg him to stay, and then depart wiping the slate clean only to make an even grander return in a couple of months to much fanfare. Rinse, repeat. :sleep:

PLRX 06-11-2011 11:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 309994)
If it's really him, sooner or later, someone there will say something that bends his feelings the wrong way, he'll make a huffy, puffy exit hoping they beg him to stay, and then depart wiping the slate clean only to make an even grander return in a couple of months to much fanfare. Rinse, repeat. :sleep:

you forgot to add that he will delete his avatar.

Taurus 06-11-2011 11:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 310028)

you forgot to add that he will delete his avatar.

And have his account deleted.

PLRX 06-11-2011 11:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 310039)
And has his account deleted.

Geez, we got him down :shots: