The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   "Caitlin" Jenner now has a puzzy... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107609)

lspencer534 04-10-2017 7:21pm

"Caitlin" Jenner now has a puzzy...

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 11279

According to excerpts published by Radar Online, the 67-year-old Jenner went under the knife for a “final surgery” in January of this year, just over two years after coming out as transgender in a blockbuster interview with Diane Sawyer in 2015.

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated,” Jenner reportedly writes in Secrets of My Life, a book of memoirs due out April 25.

“I am telling you because I believe in candor,” Jenner reportedly writes in the book. “So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it.”

In April 2015, Jenner — who earned a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympic games in Montreal — told Diane Sawyer in a 20/20 interview that he had always been confused about his gender identity.

“I am a woman,” Jenner said at the time. “It’s not like I’ve been dressing up like a woman, it’s like I’ve spent my whole life dressing like a man.”

“I just want to have all the right parts,” Jenner reportedly writes. “I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time.”

Report: Caitlyn Jenner Feels 'Liberated' after Sex Reassignment Surgery

OddBall 04-10-2017 7:23pm

Still a guy. Just missing a dick.

JRD77VET 04-10-2017 7:41pm

I don't care. Just don't "require" me to say I approve. Go live your life in secret and leave me alone. :yesnod:

Fasglas 04-10-2017 7:45pm

So, this person claims to be smarter than GOD?

Quote:

Isaiah 44:24 English Standard Version (ESV)

24: Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
who formed you from the womb:
“I am the Lord, who made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself,

69camfrk 04-10-2017 7:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1552675)

Imagine being the drunk dude that pics it up in a bar, and realizes when he wakes up the next day that he banged Bruce Jenner.:rofl::rofl:

snide 04-10-2017 8:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1552675)

Are you saying that Bruce Jenner is dickless?

Kerrmudgeon 04-10-2017 8:29pm

So.......he's a unique eunuch? :bilmem:

OddBall 04-10-2017 8:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1552689)
Are you saying that Bruce Jenner is dickless?

This man has no dick.

Well, on the outside. I think they actually make it an "innie" don't they?

Kerrmudgeon 04-10-2017 8:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1552696)
This man has no dick.

Well, on the outside. I think they actually make it an "innie" don't they?

I heard that they hollow out the normal male penis, and turn the tube inside out and shove it inside, along with a tube of KY! .......:puke:

OddBall 04-10-2017 8:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1552683)
Imagine being the drunk dude that pics it up in a bar, and realizes when he wakes up the next day that he banged Bruce Jenner.:rofl::rofl:

:ack: I think you'd win a lawsuit against the bar :Jeff '79:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1552697)
I heard that they hollow out the normal male penis, and turn the tube inside out and shove it inside, along with a tube of KY! .......:puke:

What happens if Bruce gets banged by someone that was more hung than him?

ouch

Craig 04-10-2017 8:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1552674)
Attachment 11279

According to excerpts published by Radar Online, the 67-year-old Jenner went under the knife for a “final surgery” in January of this year, just over two years after coming out as transgender in a blockbuster interview with Diane Sawyer in 2015.

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated,” Jenner reportedly writes in Secrets of My Life, a book of memoirs due out April 25.

“I am telling you because I believe in candor,” Jenner reportedly writes in the book. “So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it.”

In April 2015, Jenner — who earned a gold medal in the decathlon at the 1976 Olympic games in Montreal — told Diane Sawyer in a 20/20 interview that he had always been confused about his gender identity.

“I am a woman,” Jenner said at the time. “It’s not like I’ve been dressing up like a woman, it’s like I’ve spent my whole life dressing like a man.”

“I just want to have all the right parts,” Jenner reportedly writes. “I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time.”

Report: Caitlyn Jenner Feels 'Liberated' after Sex Reassignment Surgery

Uh huh...

...and Shepard Smith was fired from FNC...okaaaay...:leaving:

Fasglas 04-10-2017 9:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1552685)
Depends on how you read the verse. God surely has made some mistakes if you're going to attribute everything (good and evil) to Him.

Genesis 18:1-33 - God Makes No Mistakes

PLRX 04-10-2017 9:09pm

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...cd9e9e5d71.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69camfrk (Post 1552683)

That happened to a Marine in Tijuana. Once you tell a soul, it is no longer a secret. :funniest:

OddBall 04-10-2017 9:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waco (Post 1552719)
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Define evil

NEED-A-VETTE 04-10-2017 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1552720)
Define evil

Exactly. This shit could go back and forth all day. I could cherry pick scripture to prop up pretty much any opinion I'd like.

I am of the opinion that, straight, gay, trans, whatever...each one of us is EXACTLY as God to intended us to be.

Aerovette 04-10-2017 9:31pm

Gotta be like banging a wallet.