The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   The worm has turned... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99662)

lspencer534 07-27-2016 3:47pm

The worm has turned...

Wednesday shows Republican nominee Donald Trump with 47% support among likely voters, and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton with 40.4% — the largest lead for the Republican thus far in the 2016 presidential race.

Clinton may enjoy a bounce after the Democratic National Convention wraps up in Philadelphia tomorrow. At the same time, there is considerable unhappiness among supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), whose delegates staged a mass walkout from the convention on Tuesday evening in protest at a “rigged” election process within the party. If Clinton cannot unify her party’s base, she may not enjoy the bounce she expects.

The new USC/L.A. Times poll corroborates new polling data from Gallup that indicates that Trump and Clinton have exactly the same favorability among American voters for the first time. 37% of Americans view both candidates favorably, while 58% view them unfavorably.

L.A. Times/USC Dornsife Poll: Trump 47%, Clinton 40% - Breitbart

Aerovette 07-27-2016 10:23pm

Percentage of polls that people feel are accurate = 52%
Percentage of polls that people feel are not accurate = 48%

*Margin of error 6%

**Poll taken of people between 45 and 46 that were leaving a movie theater on a Tuesday and did not have popcorn and have been married only once and drove white subcompact cars that were slightly low on oil.

Fasglas 07-27-2016 10:30pm

I don't believe ANY polls put forth by the MSM. They are in the DNC's pocket.

The only poll that matters happens in November.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 07-28-2016 3:00am

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...psqgm9vetf.jpg

wwomanC6 07-28-2016 5:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 1490142)

:rofl::rofl:

RedLS1GTO 07-28-2016 6:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1490123)

To be fair, I'm not entirely sure we can believe that one either.

Craig 07-28-2016 6:30am

I still don't see a path with the electoral votes.

xXBUDXx 07-28-2016 7:22am

73.4% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Mike Mercury 07-28-2016 7:39am

I hear too often:

Hillary will win, the fix is in.

Well, the "fix" may have been in for her to receive her parties nomination... but the fix is not in for the actual election itself.

Oh, we alll know about rampant cheating, illegals voting, and multiple votes for the democrat side... but this isn't "a fix". The Slithering Overlord may be able to crowbar her own nomination... but the actual election is another thing.

She can be defeated; but only by X'ing that box next to Trump.

Fasglas 07-28-2016 8:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1490158)

She can be defeated; but only by X'ing that box next to Trump.

:iagree: THAT, is the truth of it.

onedef92 07-28-2016 8:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1490181)
:iagree: THAT, is the truth of it.

It will decided by the disillusioned Sanders voters from the looks of it....

mrvette 07-28-2016 8:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fasglas (Post 1490123)

NOT when ACORN takes over the riggs all the voting electronics.....SOROS funds their lodging/travel/$$$ so it can be accomplished......

:issues:

Mike Mercury 07-28-2016 10:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedef92 (Post 1490183)
It will decided by the disillusioned Sanders voters from the looks of it....

neither party has a 50.1% margin... even when the nominee is well regarded. It comes down to the "independant" registered voters to tip the scales.

What still surprises me is that some Independants don't seem to understand what's at stake this time; and are thinking of voting for some 3rd party candidate... and not seeing that this equates as a vote for Hillary.

WalkerInTN 07-28-2016 12:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1490184)
NOT when ACORN takes over the riggs all the voting electronics.....SOROS funds their lodging/travel/$$$ so it can be accomplished......

:issues:

I'd believe the guy from Florida on this one people, they know how to properly rig an election down there. :seasix:

mrvette 07-28-2016 4:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WalkerInTN (Post 1490250)
I'd believe the guy from Florida on this one people, they know how to properly rig an election down there. :seasix:

Go do some search on rigging elections via electronics, and so many posts/trials all OVER the net about the electronics being rigged on site, and how fast that can be corrected by a ACORN operative...under any name on the door......they so organized by this time, they can recruit local operatives, and so send the devices along and change the count in a 5 second interval....

MANUAL VOTE COUNTING IS MANDATORY......:issues:

WalkerInTN 07-28-2016 11:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1490315)
Go do some search on rigging elections via electronics, and so many posts/trials all OVER the net about the electronics being rigged on site, and how fast that can be corrected by a ACORN operative...under any name on the door......they so organized by this time, they can recruit local operatives, and so send the devices along and change the count in a 5 second interval....

MANUAL VOTE COUNTING IS MANDATORY......:issues:

I was kinda being serious Gene. I know voting machines can be rigged. And Florida has previous experience in that area. :seasix: