The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bombs found (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117622)

Rob 10-24-2018 8:42am

Bombs found

News saying explosive devices found at homes for Clinton's, Obama's, and Soros'

People are losing their damn minds

Quote:

The Secret Service said Wednesday it has "intercepted" two suspicious packages sent to former President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

It first emerged that the FBI was investigating one suspicious package found by the home of Bill and Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York. But in a statement, the Secret Service said after that package addressed to Hillary Clinton was caught late Tuesday, a second package addressed to Obama "was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, DC" on Wednesday morning.

"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such. The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them," the Secret Service said in its statement.

The Secret Service said it has launched a "full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

In New York, the New Castle Police Department and the Westchester County Police are assisting in their investigation into the first suspicious package.

“The matter is currently under federal investigation,” a spokesman for the New Castle Police Department said in a statement to Fox News.

According to The New York Times, an explosive device was found by a technician who screens mail for the Clintons.

On Monday, an explosive device also was found in the mailbox at the Bedford, New York, home of liberal billionaire George Soros.

The Times reported that the device found at the Clintons was similar to the one found at Soros’ home.

Chappaqua is approximately 20 minutes from Bedford. Both towns are approximately one hour outside of New York City.

Mike Mercury 10-24-2018 8:46am

work of a domestic terrorist... or a carefully orchestrated ploy by their own people?

Apparently no attempt to disguise the package:

Quote:

"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,"

Broken Wind 10-24-2018 8:52am

When your rhetoric and actions are highly inflammatory, you have to expect that a certain percentage of our 300M+ population is going to take extreme exception.

Rob 10-24-2018 8:55am

I am going to assume that Wile E Coyote is being questioned at this time

Strats-N-Vettes 10-24-2018 9:04am

So much BS now days; don't know if they planted it themselves to make Pubs look like white supremacists wanting them 3 dead.

Mike Mercury 10-24-2018 9:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1647604)
So much BS now days; don't know if they planted it themselves ...

I smell a rat.

tonight on CNN:

"Trump linked to Russian mafias plan to take out key Democrats"

VITE1 10-24-2018 9:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1647604)
So much BS now days; don't know if they planted it themselves to make Pubs look like white supremacists wanting them 3 dead.

That was my knee-jerk reaction.

The Dem's are in true due to Kavanaugh and the invasion caravan. I will not be surprised if some liberal idiot did this to change the narrative.

RedLS1GTO 10-24-2018 9:31am

Hmmmmm.... packages that were EASILY identified.

Gee, I wonder who "sent" those. GMAFB. :rolleyes:

Broken Wind 10-24-2018 9:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1647609)
Hmmmmm.... packages that were EASILY identified.

Gee, I wonder who "sent" those. GMAFB. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and now the CNN building found one.

I'm raising the bullshit flag.

Sea Six 10-24-2018 9:43am

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to learn that the loony left wingers are doing this themselves, trying to get out from underneath the Democratic Mob label they have themselves earned and now bear.

They are surely going to blame this on right wingers. And since bombs would overshadow the Dem Mob tactics up until now of shouting at conservative lawmakers and conservative protesters, the media will make that contrast and ensure that it sticks in the minds of independent voters.

Here is the October Surprise. Probably.

DAB 10-24-2018 10:08am

if you say you are a victim, everyone loves you for being brave.

6spdC6 10-24-2018 10:10am

Unless can be proved very convincingly to me I will believe this was done by progressive/commie/liberal outfits to take the heat off themselves.

Strats-N-Vettes 10-24-2018 10:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 1647616)
Unless can be proved very convincingly to me I will believe this was done by progressive/commie/liberal outfits to take the heat off themselves.

:yesnod:

DAB 10-24-2018 10:30am

and now they've told the world that mail to high profile types is screened before it gets where it is going, and they also just noted that the mailman was delivering mail to Clinton's neighbors (not screened).....well, duh, if you want to kill someone, pick a low profile type.

Stangkiller 10-24-2018 10:47am

Anybody else think the suspicious package at CNN might just be unbiased research with facts?

VatorMan 10-24-2018 10:49am

Let me guess- the package came from Alabama, covered in rebel flags and had a note inside saying,"Us white Republican voters wish y'all be kilt."

GMAFB

Mike Mercury 10-24-2018 10:54am

It's soooo obvious a DNC orchestrated stunt; but they'll get mileage out of it since most of the major "news" outlets are on their side.

https://i.imgur.com/q9uwE7r.jpg

Hoog 10-24-2018 11:57am

"Easily identified" = the bomb dog hit on them. I'm sure that's SOP.

04 commemorative 10-24-2018 12:06pm

It does have a certain stink about it for sure

DAB 10-24-2018 12:08pm

Mrs. DAB got a new iPad today. all set up the way she wanted it, she's thrilled. :hurray:

i got a kiss. :DAB: