The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Macy Gray wants a new flag... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126084)

04 commemorative 06-20-2021 7:24am

Macy Gray wants a new flag...

2 Attachment(s)
with different skin color stars and off white stripes ! **** her !

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/19/macy-...ry-juneteenth/

Well **** her ! This is my flag macy if you don't like it leave ! You ugly whore !

VITE1 06-20-2021 8:08am

1 Attachment(s)
This man is spinning in his grave over her stupidity.

https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News...nor-recipient/

Olustee bus 06-20-2021 8:20am

Now "04", your being a little nasty there. I mean, she is some sort of singer after all. She has a good point. The off white can reflect the mixed race the some wants so badly. And she does keep some white stars. As far as stripes, she needs to leave a majority of white stripes (sorry)./ The red can represent the native americans. Brown would be obvious. Needs Yellow to represent asian. Just a few more colors and it will be a rainbow. EVERYBODY is gonna be happy then.

Louie Detroit 06-20-2021 8:37am

Her voice is the equivalent of running a coarse cheese grater on your ballsack.

04 commemorative 06-20-2021 10:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olustee bus (Post 1890096)
Now "04", your being a little nasty there. I mean, she is some sort of singer after all. She has a good point. The off white can reflect the mixed race the some wants so badly. And she does keep some white stars. As far as stripes, she needs to leave a majority of white stripes (sorry)./ The red can represent the native americans. Brown would be obvious. Needs Yellow to represent asian. Just a few more colors and it will be a rainbow. EVERYBODY is gonna be happy then.

I must be having an off day then, I was trying to be very nasty.....I know (and hope) you really don't mean what you said but if you do you can leave with her and listen to her bullshit in person :lol:

DJ_Critterus 06-20-2021 10:19am

Macy Gray can go eat a bag of dicks. I'm getting sick of every vocal minority demanding everything change for them. Deport every goddamn one of the whiney bastards and ****s.

Louie Detroit 06-20-2021 12:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1890121)
Macy Gray can go eat a bag of dicks. I'm getting sick of every vocal minority demanding everything change for them. Deport every goddamn one of the whiney bastards and ****s.

I'm guessing she favors eating a bag of vags.

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-20-2021 12:55pm

Does this shit even surprise anyone now? More George Floyd fallout.

Louie Detroit 06-20-2021 2:59pm

George Floyd can fallout of an airplane from 30000 feet and make a giant dead thug puddle. The world would be a better place without assholes like him.

Dan Dlabay 06-20-2021 4:28pm

Never heard of this stupid bitch Many American men and women died for that flag something that bitch doesn't understand.:USA::cert:

z06psi 06-20-2021 5:13pm

:leaving:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...45af4371b6.jpg

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-20-2021 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Dlabay (Post 1890174)
Never heard of this stupid bitch Many American men and women died for that flag something that bitch doesn't understand.:USA::cert:

That’s not what it’s about for these people. You could sit them down with crayons and a coloring book and explain it to them in the simplest of terms and they wouldn’t hear you.

snide 06-20-2021 6:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1890177)

Looks like a giant snot rag to me. :shrug:

Louie Detroit 06-20-2021 6:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1890181)

A little lighter fluid... :cert:

DJ_Critterus 06-20-2021 9:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1890143)
I'm guessing she favors eating a bag of vags.

Make her eat a bag of all white dicks and tell her to STFU before kicking her in the box. Lace your shoes up tight so you don't lose one in there during the kick.

DJ_Critterus 06-20-2021 9:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1890181)

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that. Would hate to get an infection that could make me a CF mod.

BADRACR1 06-20-2021 11:03pm

Bullshit. Feck her.

Chemtrails99 06-21-2021 7:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 1890213)
I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that. Would hate to get an infection that could make me a CF mod.

Looks like I need a new keyboard after the Coke landed.:leaving:

JetMechZ16 06-21-2021 7:07am

Why is any of this crap even being reported? Stupid people across the land say stupid shit everyday and you don't see that all over the news. The media is now no longer reporting on events, they are driving them to meet their agenda, whatever that is. Their selective reporting and distorting of events is intended to drive actions, by inflaming and enraging uneducated, uninformed groups. There is no news in peace and harmony, only in discord and violence do they have a voice. The media is driven by ratings and they are irrelevant in a United States, they gain relevance in a Divided States.

Chemtrails99 06-21-2021 7:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1890260)
Why is any of this crap even being reported? Stupid people across the land say stupid shit everyday and you don't see that all over the news. The media is now no longer reporting on events, they are driving them to meet their agenda, whatever that is. Their selective reporting and distorting of events is intended to drive actions, by inflaming and enraging uneducated, uninformed groups. There is no news in peace and harmony, only in discord and violence do they have a voice. The media is driven by ratings and they are irrelevant in a United States, they gain relevance in a Divided States.

It's reported because it is free advertising for a washed up former artist. Many of the press then like to brag they are hip enough to stay current on these washed up losers. This is a publicity stunt to try and sell albums, or downlaods or whatever she is selling.