The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Has She Dropped Out Or Been Indicted Yet? Cyber? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102606)

DAB 11-04-2016 3:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1513102)
maybe; or it's all-hands-on-deck due to the terrorist threat discovered scheduled for Monday (in an attempt to disrupt the election).

True Pundit was correct about the Hillary "can't we just drone him" (Julian Assange); but I don't know about this latest one being credible.

thankfully, almost all polling places are "pretend gun free zones" :slap:

we'll get in and get out as fast as we can. i hate going naked.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 3:22pm

Now two NYPD shot in NYC. :willy:

DAB 11-04-2016 3:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513108)

and they are supposed to be watching and alert, and they have the means to defend themselves. how about the rest of us? are we just screwed?

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 3:56pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwcUOb6UUAA9MWU.jpg

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:11pm

Spanish language videos, Twitter tags, and now a newspaper have picked up on the Spirit Cooking thing. These people are almost all Catholic and hate Satanic stuff. Tons of very positive stuff coming out of this sick shit.

But there will be a big announcement before this thing is over.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:21pm

Hillary deleted email containing classified information that she had forwarded to Chelsea, who of course is a private citizen with no clearance.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 4:24pm

They don't call him the Cyber Cowboy for nothing !! :seasix:

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:39pm

Oh this is a really good video you can share to "normal people" and is SFW.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:53pm

Well, this could be something. There are seven Wiki emails where Hillary/Huma mention Marina. Never a last name. Going on trips and junkets with her, including her on lunches in the Philippines or whatever. Thing is, there is nobody that comes up on her inner circle or campaign staff with that name. Just this Amabrovic witch.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 5:03pm

I got nuttin' other than this obscure interview from 6 years ago. All of a sudden, the comments start today.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 5:19pm

You know, this Marina chick is an "artist" of sorts, and her public stuff which is probably what the celebs like Gaga and Hugh Jackman (yes, him too) have attended are really icky and weird but not really straight-up occult stuff. In her reddit AMA (can you believe?) she says that there is a separation and that what is public is art and what is done private...isn't. And you see, that's troubling. Because you know Podesta and his brother (and Hillary?) aren't interested in some stupid art exhibit. They have...stronger tastes. And the Podesta bros appear to be regulars and "missed" when a private Spirit Cookoff is held.

Interesting that Amabrovic fans Jay-Z (tonight) and Gaga (tomorrow night) are the headline acts at Hillary's events.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 5:23pm

Oh, the Clinton Foundation gave her "company" $10k for "Operational Support".

DAB 11-04-2016 5:23pm

these people are nuts.

mrvette 11-04-2016 5:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513056)
Here is an article Hillary (supposedly, probably Huma) wrote in Vanity Fair, talking about art she has placed in embassies world wide. Guess who one of the artists is? Of course we need Spirit Cooking art spread around the world! Stronger Together With Satan!

WTF is 'spirit cooking'??? NEVER HEAR THE TERM!!!! sounds like some sort of horse crap to me......like people are SO bored they set around and???

:issues:

StaticCling 11-04-2016 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1513134)
WTF is 'spirit cooking'??? NEVER HEAR THE TERM!!!! sounds like some sort of horse crap to me......like people are SO bored they set around and???

Oh, just your run of the mill Satanic ritual type stuff. So now when people say that Hillary is the Anti-Christ you don't have to take it figuratively. It's literal TROOF! :ohnoes:

simpleman68 11-04-2016 6:27pm

Normally I don't post up in political threads but this one is compelling for personal reasons.

I've heard folks throw around the word "cult" for a variety of reasons and without having first hand experience, think little of it.

The word renders mental visions of old Vincent Price horror movies and Children of the Corn type stuff.
Cults are very real and are alive and well while existing in plain sight yet stay under the radar.

Without going into great detail I have experience with cults such as this and people who were deeply involved with the Wiccan "cult". Nobody takes it seriously and even devout "followers" laugh off any implications of satanic involvement.
I think most get in too deep before they realize what it is.

Don't have time to get into all of it and not trying to be cryptic but wish more people would get educated about the different types of cults that are out there.
There are great deceivers out there with the goal of separating people from family, friends, sanity and even themselves.
Scott

DAB 11-04-2016 6:35pm

a good way to first screen if it's a cult or not: do they demand money?

JRD77VET 11-04-2016 7:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1513136)
Oh, just your run of the mill Satanic ritual type stuff. So now when people say that Hillary is the Anti-Christ you don't have to take it figuratively. It's literal TROOF! :ohnoes:

This is beyond disturbing :sadangel: and has gone completely into evil.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleman68 (Post 1513147)
There are great deceivers out there with the goal of separating people from family, friends, MONEY, sanity and even themselves.
Scott

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1513155)
a good way to first screen if it's a cult or not: do they demand money?

It's all about the money. :yesnod:
Another way to separate the rich from their hard earned money, as they are gullible as the next person that might go to a psychic or some other form of entertainment.

Rob 11-04-2016 7:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1513134)

It is just the new way of cooking things using the four major ingredients.

Blood
Urine
Semen
Human milk

You can find recipes at places like imBatshitCrazy.com