The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Has She Dropped Out Or Been Indicted Yet? Cyber? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102606)

DAB 11-04-2016 3:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1513102)
maybe; or it's all-hands-on-deck due to the terrorist threat discovered scheduled for Monday (in an attempt to disrupt the election).

True Pundit was correct about the Hillary "can't we just drone him" (Julian Assange); but I don't know about this latest one being credible.

thankfully, almost all polling places are "pretend gun free zones" :slap:

we'll get in and get out as fast as we can. i hate going naked.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 3:22pm

Now two NYPD shot in NYC. :willy:

DAB 11-04-2016 3:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513108)

and they are supposed to be watching and alert, and they have the means to defend themselves. how about the rest of us? are we just screwed?

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 3:56pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwcUOb6UUAA9MWU.jpg

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:11pm

Spanish language videos, Twitter tags, and now a newspaper have picked up on the Spirit Cooking thing. These people are almost all Catholic and hate Satanic stuff. Tons of very positive stuff coming out of this sick shit.

But there will be a big announcement before this thing is over.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:21pm

Hillary deleted email containing classified information that she had forwarded to Chelsea, who of course is a private citizen with no clearance.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 4:24pm

They don't call him the Cyber Cowboy for nothing !! :seasix:

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:39pm

Oh this is a really good video you can share to "normal people" and is SFW.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 4:53pm

Well, this could be something. There are seven Wiki emails where Hillary/Huma mention Marina. Never a last name. Going on trips and junkets with her, including her on lunches in the Philippines or whatever. Thing is, there is nobody that comes up on her inner circle or campaign staff with that name. Just this Amabrovic witch.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 5:03pm

I got nuttin' other than this obscure interview from 6 years ago. All of a sudden, the comments start today.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 5:19pm

You know, this Marina chick is an "artist" of sorts, and her public stuff which is probably what the celebs like Gaga and Hugh Jackman (yes, him too) have attended are really icky and weird but not really straight-up occult stuff. In her reddit AMA (can you believe?) she says that there is a separation and that what is public is art and what is done private...isn't. And you see, that's troubling. Because you know Podesta and his brother (and Hillary?) aren't interested in some stupid art exhibit. They have...stronger tastes. And the Podesta bros appear to be regulars and "missed" when a private Spirit Cookoff is held.

Interesting that Amabrovic fans Jay-Z (tonight) and Gaga (tomorrow night) are the headline acts at Hillary's events.

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 5:23pm

Oh, the Clinton Foundation gave her "company" $10k for "Operational Support".

DAB 11-04-2016 5:23pm

these people are nuts.

mrvette 11-04-2016 5:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513056)
Here is an article Hillary (supposedly, probably Huma) wrote in Vanity Fair, talking about art she has placed in embassies world wide. Guess who one of the artists is? Of course we need Spirit Cooking art spread around the world! Stronger Together With Satan!

WTF is 'spirit cooking'??? NEVER HEAR THE TERM!!!! sounds like some sort of horse crap to me......like people are SO bored they set around and???

:issues:

StaticCling 11-04-2016 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1513134)
WTF is 'spirit cooking'??? NEVER HEAR THE TERM!!!! sounds like some sort of horse crap to me......like people are SO bored they set around and???

Oh, just your run of the mill Satanic ritual type stuff. So now when people say that Hillary is the Anti-Christ you don't have to take it figuratively. It's literal TROOF! :ohnoes:

simpleman68 11-04-2016 6:27pm

Normally I don't post up in political threads but this one is compelling for personal reasons.

I've heard folks throw around the word "cult" for a variety of reasons and without having first hand experience, think little of it.

The word renders mental visions of old Vincent Price horror movies and Children of the Corn type stuff.
Cults are very real and are alive and well while existing in plain sight yet stay under the radar.

Without going into great detail I have experience with cults such as this and people who were deeply involved with the Wiccan "cult". Nobody takes it seriously and even devout "followers" laugh off any implications of satanic involvement.
I think most get in too deep before they realize what it is.

Don't have time to get into all of it and not trying to be cryptic but wish more people would get educated about the different types of cults that are out there.
There are great deceivers out there with the goal of separating people from family, friends, sanity and even themselves.
Scott

DAB 11-04-2016 6:35pm

a good way to first screen if it's a cult or not: do they demand money?

JRD77VET 11-04-2016 7:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 1513136)
Oh, just your run of the mill Satanic ritual type stuff. So now when people say that Hillary is the Anti-Christ you don't have to take it figuratively. It's literal TROOF! :ohnoes:

This is beyond disturbing :sadangel: and has gone completely into evil.

Jeff '79 11-04-2016 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleman68 (Post 1513147)
There are great deceivers out there with the goal of separating people from family, friends, MONEY, sanity and even themselves.
Scott

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1513155)
a good way to first screen if it's a cult or not: do they demand money?

It's all about the money. :yesnod:
Another way to separate the rich from their hard earned money, as they are gullible as the next person that might go to a psychic or some other form of entertainment.

Rob 11-04-2016 7:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1513134)

It is just the new way of cooking things using the four major ingredients.

Blood
Urine
Semen
Human milk

You can find recipes at places like imBatshitCrazy.com

snide 11-04-2016 7:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleman68 (Post 1513147)
Normally I don't post up in political threads but this one is compelling for personal reasons.

I've heard folks throw around the word "cult" for a variety of reasons and without having first hand experience, think little of it.

The word renders mental visions of old Vincent Price horror movies and Children of the Corn type stuff.
Cults are very real and are alive and well while existing in plain sight yet stay under the radar.

Without going into great detail I have experience with cults such as this and people who were deeply involved with the Wiccan "cult". Nobody takes it seriously and even devout "followers" laugh off any implications of satanic involvement.
I think most get in too deep before they realize what it is.

Don't have time to get into all of it and not trying to be cryptic but wish more people would get educated about the different types of cults that are out there.
There are great deceivers out there with the goal of separating people from family, friends, sanity and even themselves.
Scott

Soooooo, is that an endorsement? :bigears:

snide 11-04-2016 7:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 1513185)
It is just the new way of cooking things using the four major ingredients.

Blood
Urine
Semen
Human milk

You can find recipes at places like imBatshitCrazy.com

I know what I'm cooking for breakfast tomorrow. :yesnod:

And it doesn't involve any of that shit. :nono:

Cybercowboy 11-04-2016 9:33pm

Already have enough evidence, it's crazy. Far beyond even this. But there is more. ****

Cybercowboy 11-05-2016 8:20am

Don't forget, batshit crazy Hillary used to hold seances when they where in the White House and reportedly communed with the likes of Ghandi and Elanor Roosevelt. And here's Bill talking about it in 2012. No shit.

Cybercowboy 11-05-2016 9:58am

Here's a piece on Tony Podesta's art in his home. Jesus. He's got pictures of naked teenagers in his bedroom, and his wife thinks it's just wonderful that people are horrified by it.

https://i.redd.it/i05mcsh5vpvx.png

snide 11-05-2016 11:46am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513260)
Here's a piece on Tony Podesta's art in his home. Jesus. He's got pictures of naked teenagers in his bedroom, and his wife thinks it's just wonderful that people are horrified by it.

Sick bastards.

Jeff '79 11-05-2016 2:17pm

Oopsee !!!

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clintons-...001205827.html

A slight conflict of interest?

DAB 11-05-2016 2:19pm

eh, a million here, a million there, pretty soon you're talking real money. :slap:

checks like that arrive all the time, it's hard to keep track of them all. mere oversight. pocket change. walking around money. c'mon man, quick picking on the girl. :kick:

Jeff '79 11-05-2016 2:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1513292)
eh, a million here, a million there, pretty soon you're talking real money. :slap:

checks like that arrive all the time, it's hard to keep track of them all. mere oversight. pocket change. walking around money. c'mon man, quick picking on the girl. :kick:

:shots:
Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

boracayjohnny 11-05-2016 2:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1513273)
Sick bastards.

:iagree:

The onion peeling continues to expose darker and darker shit. How bad does it get before the end?

ApexOversteer 11-05-2016 3:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1513297)
How bad does it get before the end?

That depends greatly on the timing of the end.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 11-05-2016 4:15pm

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps3uv1ymc5.jpg

DAB 11-05-2016 4:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1513293)
:shots:
Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors.

yup.

but you don't understand, these people are so busy doing good, they don't have time for such small things as accounting, filing tax returns, obeying the law..... :dance::rofl:

everything she has done has been motivated by money. cattle futures, whitewater, cattle futures, ....the list goes on.

Cybercowboy 11-05-2016 5:33pm

No witch-killer yet. Going to bonfire. Is a normal bonfire, no breast milk or anything like that.

Mike Mercury 11-05-2016 7:59pm

Wasn't something supposed to go down today? I don't see anything on the news.

boracayjohnny 11-05-2016 8:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1513342)

Along with a lot of truth, the boy who cried wolf has made quite a few appearances too.

Fasglas 11-05-2016 10:37pm

Apparently, history DOES repeat itself...

----------------

Evita - Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber (1976)

Quote:

And the money kept rolling in from every side.
Eva's pretty hands reached out and they reached wide
Now you may feel it should have been a voluntary cause
But that's not the point my friends
When the money keeps rolling in, you don't ask how

Think of all the people guaranteed a good time now
Eva's called the hungry to her, open up the doors
Never been a fund like the Foundation Eva Peron
Quote:

And the money kept rolling out in all directions
To the poor, to the weak, to the destitute of all complexions
Now cynics claim a little of the cash has gone astray
But that's not the point my friends
When the money keeps rolling out you don't keep books

You can tell you've done well by the happy grateful looks
Accountants only slow things down, figures get in the way
Never been a lady loved as much as Eva Peron

Cybercowboy 11-06-2016 7:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1513342)

Oh, well, I guess then this is just another normal election then.

I mean, they're only censoring Reddit right now. You know, normal stuff. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, the MSM. Teeny bit of censorship/bias going on this election. So...

When you have your maid print out classified documents at your home, and it doesn't matter, when you've made hundreds of millions of dollars by selling out the country to other governments and foreign entities, including 20% of our uranium, and it doesn't matter. When the DoJ refuses to allow any inquiry into treasonous and felonious activities that are literally right there in front of your eyes with vivid proof. When tens of thousands of absentee ballots get double-mailed in Broward county and Hillary met with the lady in a private and secret meeting that ordered this a week before.

I'm just a boy who cries wolf one too many times.

Fasglas 11-06-2016 9:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1513390)

As with Evita, the descamisados neither understand nor care about what danger is so very close.

They will, however, be among the first to complain when things fall apart.

boracayjohnny 11-06-2016 9:27am

Quote:

I mean, they're only censoring Reddit right now. You know, normal stuff. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, the MSM. Teeny bit of censorship/bias going on this election. So...

When you have your maid print out classified documents at your home, and it doesn't matter, when you've made hundreds of millions of dollars by selling out the country to other governments and foreign entities, including 20% of our uranium, and it doesn't matter. When the DoJ refuses to allow any inquiry into treasonous and felonious activities that are literally right there in front of your eyes with vivid proof. When tens of thousands of absentee ballots get double-mailed in Broward county and Hillary met with the lady in a private and secret meeting that ordered this a week before.

I wasn't referring to you as the boy who cried wolf, you've been one on the other side. I'm referring to some I've seen such as Kim dotcom who said something was going down that didn't and others.

ApexOversteer 11-06-2016 9:59am

Quote:

There you go. Knew you'd come around.

Just in time too. If you had held on to that hope like that, you were gonna pop on Tuesday.

Mike Mercury 11-06-2016 11:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1513400)
I wasn't referring to you as the boy who cried wolf

me neither. I was hoping that maybe I had missed the reporting of an important happening.

Cybercowboy 11-06-2016 12:14pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 1513412)

Just in time too. If you had held on to that hope like that, you were gonna pop on Tuesday.

:lol:

Trump will win in a landslide.

DAB 11-06-2016 12:24pm

so in the last few days we have learned that

hillary has her maid printing out state secrets at home

bubba's money guy thinks chelsea is living large off foundation money

and bubba cashed a $1,000,000 check from Qatar and didn't tell anyone about that.

yup, about the same way i live day to day.... :slap:

Jeff '79 11-06-2016 12:48pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 1513412)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1513439)
me neither. I was hoping that maybe I had missed the reporting of an important happening.

He was just parroting Rudy Gulianni's words, who backed off from his original prediction, or at least changed it to say that he was talking about Trump's new TV ads.. Ya right Rudy. Grow a pair.

marrepka 11-06-2016 1:18pm

Disappointed that all this grimy stuff we've been reading has not gained much traction. The blind will vote for the beast, and I fear we, as a country have lost.

99 pewtercoupe 11-06-2016 1:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1513453)
so in the last few days we have learned that

hillary has her maid printing out state secrets at home

bubba's money guy thinks chelsea is living large off foundation money

and bubba cashed a $1,000,000 check from Qatar and didn't tell anyone about that.

yup, about the same way i live day to day.... :slap:

Who knows what goes on the secretive DAB compound :lol:

DAB 11-06-2016 1:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1513469)

we make sawdust, we renovate showers (see bar thread for latest pic), we walk the doggie, eat eat good food, we laugh, we love, we praise God, we make a little money here and there, we haul water (this morning's errand)....oh, it's a busy life!

ApexOversteer 11-06-2016 3:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by marrepka (Post 1513468)
Disappointed that all this grimy stuff we've been reading has not gained much traction. The blind will vote for the beast, and I fear we, as a country have lost.

The blind are being kept blind. None of the networks are running any of this. How is it supposed to gain traction when it doesn't exist as far as John and Jane Q Public is concerned and if they DO hear it, it's coming from ButthurtConservativeTroll.com, so they aren't going to believe it anyway...

Jeff '79 11-06-2016 5:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 1512744)
Well?

No.... Not yet, not ever.
Good thread though. :D

ApexOversteer 11-06-2016 5:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1513529)
No.... Not yet, not ever.
Good thread though. :D

Never in my life have I prayed more to be wronger...

Jeff '79 11-08-2016 6:00pm

:dance:

She's wearing Michael Jackson's coat. Did you notice ? :dance:

Bill 11-08-2016 6:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1513469)

The Shadow?

DAB 11-08-2016 6:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1514008)
The Shadow?

he knows the heart of evil men. i'm a sinner, but I'm not evil. :nono:

99 pewtercoupe 11-08-2016 6:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1514008)
The Shadow?

Only the smiling dog in his avatar knows :dance:

DAB 11-08-2016 6:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 1514021)
Only the smiling dog in his avatar knows :dance:

all she knows is that she gets 3-4 walks a day, breakfast is first thing i do once i'm up, walk after i'm dressed, another walk around 10am, beg for snacks at lunch, another walk or two, last one after 330pm, and dinner better be served promptly at 430pm, or else. more begging as we have dinner, then play time after dishes are done, then nap until the next day for the cycle to begin again.

i tell her my deepest secrets. :blabla:

polarbear 11-08-2016 10:16pm

Watching ABC tonight. Commentators are remarking at how this race isn't going down at all as they has expected.

Hell- the MSM has called this wrong since the moment Trump announced. Why do they think this would have changed now?

Cybercowboy 11-08-2016 10:25pm

Everyone, just sit back and enjoy the moment.

Jeff '79 11-08-2016 10:29pm

I'm lovin it.
My wife is ready to cry:D

ApexOversteer 11-09-2016 2:46am

Cybercowboy was right, I was wrong, and I've never been happier for it to be so! :hurray:

Bill 11-09-2016 3:19am

69camfrk 11-09-2016 5:52am

With any luck, we can see the whole Clinton crime family in prison now along with their flunkies....:yesnod:

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 8:04am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 1514337)
Cybercowboy was right, I was wrong, and I've never been happier for it to be so! :hurray:

Figured as much. Some people have different coping mechanisms. Mine is unbridled optimism once I've sussed out the situation. Your's might be best described as "expect the worse, let the chips fall where they may" I think. Old boy, I think we just saved 'Murica! (and I'm a bit hung over...)

I was off on my electoral vote guess. Still haven't even seen the map yet. OK, I'll be back later. I promised no gloating and I meant it.

Craig 11-09-2016 8:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1514406)
I was off on my electoral vote guess. Still haven't even seen the map yet. OK, I'll be back later. I promised no gloating and I meant it.

By all means...gloat. What the hell do I know..? You called it right, well done. :hurray:

Z06David 11-09-2016 8:14am

Today is a glorious day!! It was amazing watching the media squirm last night :lol:

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 8:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 1514407)
By all means...gloat. What the hell do I know..? You called it right, well done. :hurray:

Hey man, how's it going? :lol:

Wow, He won PA and WI?! I'm sorta shocked but I knew he was going to win some big states. Now we get to see what it's like to have a president that is held accountable by the media my friend! (God I'm hung over...)

RedLS1GTO 11-09-2016 8:23am

I said from the start that despite the fact that I absolutely cannot stand her for more reasons than I can even begin to list, I thought the next POTUS would be hillary. I honestly didn't think there was a chance in hell of any other outcome. I saw the massive amount of signs in yards here in Ohio and I heard people talking but I never thought it would actually be enough to beat her, not here.

Well, here we are on the 9th of November, 2016 and I was dead f-ing wrong.

Ohio came through. If I had to guess, I don't think Ohio said YES to Trump as much as we said NO to Hillary, but the result is the same.

With the (R) control of Congress, Donald Trump has the opportunity to be 1 of the greatest Presidents in the history of this nation... and he has the opportunity to be the worst. I guess time will tell. For now, I'm keeping my hopes up.

President Donald Trump. Holy hell. Hold on tight boys and girls. This is going to be an interesting ride.

ApexOversteer 11-09-2016 8:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06David (Post 1514408)
Today is a glorious day!! It was amazing watching the media squirm last night :lol:

Watching them switch gears, as it dawned on them after 1am, that she wasn't going to make the turn in the rust belt, and knowing that they had only booked eloquent speakers in case she won, and expected-crybabies for his side, and when her numbers didn't improve, and the eloquent speakers had to go off their little prepared cards, oh the sweetness...

That one Van Jones on CNN... Whitelash Von Butthurt... coiner of the insult you will hear being spat at you from the left... WHITELASH... his tears as his CNN cohorts grilled him on Hillary's cowardice at the end... "If Donald did this, you'd be screaming from the rooftops"... so sweet... so delicious...

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 8:33am

Just to think that he probably actually won a couple more states but didn't quite beat the margin of electoral fraud there.

Mike Mercury 11-09-2016 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1514412)

Ohio came through.

8 percent margin for Trump in popular vote for Ohio.

Hilltard didn't even win Montgomnery county... a democrat stronghold in the state.

Ol Timer 11-09-2016 9:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig (Post 1514407)

well played, sir. :seasix:

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 9:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury (Post 1514421)
8 percent margin for Trump in popular vote for Ohio.

Hilltard didn't even win Montgomnery county... a democrat stronghold in the state.

When I saw what he did in Ohio, I knew this was over. That's just a historic beat down.

simpleman68 11-09-2016 10:23am

PA, OH, MI, NC, SC, FL etc really brought it.:yesnod:
Hell, he basically tied her for New fricken' Hampshire! :eek:

He's got a lot of work to do.

I was pretty damn impressed with his acceptance speech and response.
Not arrogance or gloating, just what appeared to be a genuine desire to stop the bleeding.
Scott

snide 11-09-2016 10:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by simpleman68 (Post 1514466)
PA, OH, MI, NC, SC, FL etc really brought it.:yesnod:
Hell, he basically tied her for New fricken' Hampshire! :eek:

He's got a lot of work to do.

I was pretty damn impressed with his acceptance speech and response.
Not arrogance or gloating, just what appeared to be a genuine desire to stop the bleeding.
Scott

Quote:

November 09, 2016 - 10:22AM ET
President - General
New Hampshire - 295 of 300 Precincts Reporting - 98%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Clinton, Hillary Dem 341,578 48%
Trump, Donald GOP 340,333 47%
Johnson, Gary Lib 29,810 4%
Stein, Jill Grn 6,119 1%
De La Fuente, Rocky ADP 663 0%
Shrillery just barely edged out Trump in New Hampshire. But all results aren't in yet.

snide 11-09-2016 11:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMUR.com
November 09, 2016 - 11:50AM ET
President - General
New Hampshire - 300 of 300 Precincts Reporting - 100%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Clinton, Hillary Dem 346,816 48%
Trump, Donald GOP 345,379 47%
Johnson, Gary Lib 30,311 4%
Stein, Jill Grn 6,228 1%
De La Fuente, Rocky ADP 672 0%

Final tally. Shrillary just barely beat Trump, by 1500 or so votes. Very close race.

Millenium Vette 11-09-2016 12:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApexOversteer (Post 1514415)
Watching them switch gears, as it dawned on them after 1am, that she wasn't going to make the turn in the rust belt, and knowing that they had only booked eloquent speakers in case she won, and expected-crybabies for his side, and when her numbers didn't improve, and the eloquent speakers had to go off their little prepared cards, oh the sweetness...

That one Van Jones on CNN... Whitelash Von Butthurt... coiner of the insult you will hear being spat at you from the left... WHITELASH... his tears as his CNN cohorts grilled him on Hillary's cowardice at the end... "If Donald did this, you'd be screaming from the rooftops"... so sweet... so delicious...

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...5.gif~original

OddBall 11-09-2016 12:15pm

What is scary is that half the nation voted for an incompetent traitor.

Millenium Vette 11-09-2016 12:18pm

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...v.gif~original

OddBall 11-09-2016 12:21pm

http://i.imgur.com/y1WgJPv.gif

http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/mida...co-dancing.gif

https://media.tenor.co/images/a6392f...25b171038e/raw

OddBall 11-09-2016 12:23pm

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ctoryDance.gif

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 12:41pm

What a tool.

snide 11-09-2016 12:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1514543)

Careful, don't want to get Shrillary excited...

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 1:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1514550)

I forget, is that pasta or pizza or cheese? Better ask her campaign manager for verification.

Cybercowboy 11-09-2016 1:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 1514562)
Just don't grab her by the.... :leaving:

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...c4ee5e2468.jpg

snide 11-09-2016 1:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1514563)
I forget, is that pasta or pizza or cheese? Better ask her campaign manager for verification.

Cheese pizza.

OddBall 11-09-2016 1:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1514550)

..or bill

snide 11-09-2016 1:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1514584)
..or bill

Hot dog party for Bill. And Podesta.