The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Last Night, in BLM Riot History [NSFW] (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123472)

bill_daniels 08-26-2020 4:26am

Last Night, in BLM Riot History [NSFW]

Longer, more complete version: Mob attacks guy with gun. Doesn't go well for mob.

https://files.catbox.moe/gai386.mp4

FA;FO

Rob 08-26-2020 6:35am

I hate to see that it has finally come to this, but it has been expected....some people are growing tired and some are getting more bold.

JetMechZ16 08-26-2020 6:46am

Clip doesn't show much. and the link is too far away.

bill_daniels 08-26-2020 6:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 1799742)
I hate to see that it has finally come to this, but it has been expected....some people are growing tired and some are getting more bold.

The ironic thing is, if I understand the situation correctly, the shooter was out there supporting the rioters. At some point, he was chased down by the

"shoot me, nigger" guy, the shooter is in full retreat, running away, it looks like a Molotov was thrown at him, and that's when he turned around and shot the guy chasing him in the head. Then some other rioters went to attack him, and he shot at least two of them, one fatal, and the other guy with the blown off arm, apparently will live.

So, this isn't even decent citizens finally deciding to fight back, this looks like rioter on rioter violence.

bill_daniels 08-26-2020 7:13am

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 (Post 1799744)
Clip doesn't show much. and the link is too far away.

Here's the shooter being pursued and attacked, prior to the shootings. Note he's fleeing the mob. He's retreating. It's only when he trips, falls, and is set upon by the rioters that he opens up on them.

04 commemorative 08-26-2020 7:41am

This is how it will end

snide 08-26-2020 8:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1799745)
The ironic thing is, if I understand the situation correctly, the shooter was out there supporting the rioters. At some point, he was chased down by the

"shoot me, nigger" guy, the shooter is in full retreat, running away, it looks like a Molotov was thrown at him, and that's when he turned around and shot the guy chasing him in the head. Then some other rioters went to attack him, and he shot at least two of them, one fatal, and the other guy with the blown off arm, apparently will live.

So, this isn't even decent citizens finally deciding to fight back, this looks like rioter on rioter violence.

With those video clips, it is hard to understand just what is going on, which side is which.

bill_daniels 08-26-2020 8:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1799756)
With those video clips, it is hard to understand just what is going on, which side is which.

There is another clip I saw with the guys carrying the rifles saying they were there to protect the BLM rioters. The shooter was one of them. So they were all on the same side, no patriots there. This was strictly animal on animal violence.

snide 08-26-2020 8:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1799763)
There is another clip I saw with the guys carrying the rifles saying they were there to protect the BLM rioters. The shooter was one of them. So they were all on the same side, no patriots there. This was strictly animal on animal violence.

Just like the animals in Shitcago, let them kill themselves. War is coming to those shitholes.

Cybercowboy 08-26-2020 11:35am

https://media.thedonald.win/post/9mn6SHw2.png

SnikPlosskin 08-26-2020 11:50am

Couple things.

Guy chased down who falls has a shot gun. He catches one guy in the arm and kills another. A different guy with an AR popped an attacker in the head at the burning car dealer.

Two different incidents.

Rob 08-26-2020 11:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1799745)

Strats-N-Vettes 08-26-2020 12:06pm

1 Attachment(s)
Cry it out little bitch...next time stay home and mind your own biz....

Cybercowboy 08-26-2020 12:17pm

Skateboard dude tried to hit him in the face with the trucks, missed and just hit his shoulder, and then tried to grab the kid's rifle before he was shot dead. AR-15 on a sling, there's a reason you should have a sling on your rifles.

https://media.thedonald.win/post/crLHeFpG.jpeg

Dan Dlabay 08-26-2020 12:51pm

It's time to send in the National Guard or Military with the authorization to use deadly force if need to stop this crap.

Sea Six 08-26-2020 12:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybercowboy (Post 1799797)

These lyrics are best sung to a Western 50's type of minor-key ballad, accompanied by a single steel strung guitar with a rolling-beat strumming pattern... and by a Baritone, of course.

I'm thinking A minor.

JetMechZ16 08-26-2020 1:48pm

The kid has been charged with murder. I think he needs a defense fund set up for him.

Sea Six 08-26-2020 2:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Six (Post 1799824)
These lyrics are best sung to a Western 50's type of minor-key ballad, accompanied by a single steel strung guitar with a rolling-beat strumming pattern... and by a Baritone, of course.

I'm thinking A minor.

I'm thinking an old Irish accent works too.

69camfrk 08-26-2020 2:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1799763)

Reasonable people are at home. No sympathy for any of those ****ers. Evidently the shooter is 17. So where the hell are the parents? They can all go to hell and die....:yesnod:

Sea Six 08-26-2020 2:29pm

............Am............................................................................E7
(In the) town of old Kenosha, marched some troubled rogues one day... held

E7......................................................................Am
Hammers high above their heads, and looking for af-ray... no one

Am......................................................................E7
Dared to ask their business, no one dared to make a din... save for

E7.............................................................Am
One young man among them with an AR on a sling...

E7.........Am
AR on a SLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!

In this town there were some outlaws bound to teachings of the Red
Many Soi Bois were among them, as were trannies, overfed
They were vicious, prone to violence, burning gas stations and more
And their leader rode a skateboard, rolling swiftly on the floor...
Swiftly on the FLLLOOOOOORRRRRRR!

Now a young man started talkin', made it plain to folks around
He was there to stop the mob from burnin' businesses down.
Didn't look like much the tough guy 'cept for one important thing
And that thing of course an AR riding tautly on a sling...
Tautly on a SLIIIIIIIINNNNGG!

Now the night was passing quickly, as the mob moved wielding flame
And the youth called out to halt them, when they spotted him as game
He was running down the pavement, when a lout caused him to trip
And tempted the soi leader with the skateboard on his hip...
Skateboard on his HIIIIIIPPPP....

It was over in a moment, as the folks had gathered 'round
The skater sought the rifle, as the youth lay on the ground
Oh he might have went on livin', but forgot one major thing
And he fell down shot dead by the kid with the AR on a sling...
AR on a SLIIIIINNNGGG....

Am
(yodeling)
A, RRRR!
A, RRRR!

(A capella, spoken)
He fell down shot DEAD...

(pause)
..........Dm7............E7
By the kid, with the AR....

........Am
on a SLIIIIINNNNGGGG!