The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New Study on Penis Size... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109868)

lspencer534 07-05-2017 3:21pm

New Study on Penis Size...

3 Attachment(s)
The size of a man’s penis has always been a subject of interest to most of the women and everybody have their opinion regarding the ideal size.

However, a team of scientists from the University of California, Los Angeles and the University of Mexico, have come to a conclusion after their study. They 3D-printed the penises of 33 models in different sizes.

The models were based on variations on the average length of an erect American penis, which is six inches, and a circumference of five inches.

Attachment 12258

The researchers then wanted to know the women’s different preferstudy involved 75 female participants who were asked to select from the 3D models, which they would prefer for one night stand and also for a long term relationship. It was found that women think that size matters when it is just a casual encounter, and the average in this case was 6.4 inches with 5 inches circumferences for penile size when it comes to long-term relationships and one-night stands.

When it came to a long term relationship, women were happy with the average length of 6.3 inches and circumference of 4.8 inches. Overall, women prefer a size that’s smaller than the average size.

Attachment 12259

BTW, here's a World sampling of size:

Attachment 12257

Here's the ideal size of manhood that women prefer.

And for the kinkier person, a museum curator claims that this rare penis belonged to an 18th Century Englishman who happened to become rigid as he was hanged.

A lack of oxygen to the brain, which was caused by this method of capital punishment can lead to erections forming.

‘It was removed from an 18th century Englishman who was hanged. When people were hanged they’d nearly always get erections and nearly always release their seed’, Viktor Wynd, the museum’s curator told MailOnline.

The controversial museum has unveiled what it claims is a seven-inch long mummified erection (pictured) which was apparently admired by Oscar Wilde

http://i64.tinypic.com/2psiw7r.jpg

‘It’s been around in different private collections and Oscar Wilde was an admirer’, he said.

Mr Wynd said the artefact would cost more than £100,000 ($128,000) to buy.

The practice of restricting oxygen to the brain is even used by some as a form of sexual arousal, known as erotic asphyxiation.

Mike Mercury 07-05-2017 3:24pm

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c4df3...69adebb47b.jpg

thecornerman 07-05-2017 3:28pm

Dammm I got Germany beat :)

How can 3.8 Inches be for real?

OH must be only 3ft tall

OddBall 07-05-2017 3:40pm

<----------------Above average.....

....grins, hikes britches. :D

DAB 07-05-2017 4:05pm

if your pecker is blue, you have problems.

Kerrmudgeon 07-05-2017 4:46pm

Quote:

And for the kinkier person, a museum curator claims that this rare penis belonged to an 18th Century Englishman who happened to become rigid as he was hanged.

A lack of oxygen to the brain, which was caused by this method of capital punishment can lead to erections forming.

‘It was removed from an 18th century Englishman who was hanged. When people were hanged they’d nearly always get erections and nearly always release their seed’, Viktor Wynd, the museum’s curator told MailOnline.
So much for knowing if you're coming or going........when you're hanged, you come and go at the same time. :thumbs:
:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 07-05-2017 5:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1569669)
So much for knowing if you're coming or going........when you're hanged, you come and go at the same time. :thumbs:
:rofl:

Full Monty....

Shrike6 07-05-2017 5:04pm

Does this mean I'm part Congolese?

lspencer534 07-05-2017 5:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike6 (Post 1569674)
Does this mean I'm part Congolese?

Congorese, maybe.... :rofl:

Ol Timer 07-05-2017 7:02pm

So, it's possible to be hanged and prove that you're hung?!

Kerrmudgeon 07-05-2017 8:29pm

Rasputin's dick was supposedly 12 inches, and legend has it that he fathered hundreds of children with the Russian peasant women....:hump:

It's in a jar in a museum! :rofl:

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/...wn_450x416.jpg

Aerovette 07-05-2017 9:33pm

I am moving to South Korea and be a KING GIGOLO !!

OddBall 07-05-2017 9:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1569714)
Rasputin's dick was supposedly 12 inches, and legend has it that he fathered hundreds of children with the Russian peasant women....:hump:

It's in a jar in a museum! :rofl:

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/...wn_450x416.jpg

He better put the lid back on before that thing crawls out. :Jeff '79:

NCC-1701 07-06-2017 6:57am

I must have relatives from the Congo...:lol:

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-06-2017 7:21am

Penis Schmenis. I wanna see the corresponding vagina study.
Worn out catchers mit?
Badly packed kabob?
Coin slot?

Sneaks 07-06-2017 7:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1569771)
Worn out catchers mit?
Badly packed kabob?
Coin slot?

Coin slot please. :seasix:

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-06-2017 8:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaks (Post 1569776)
Coin slot please. :seasix:

I prefer the badly packed kabob.

lspencer534 07-06-2017 8:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1569771)
Worn out catchers mit?
Badly packed kabob?
Coin slot?

Well...you're gonna be sorry you asked about vagina size. The "average" vagina can take 9" in length and 2-1/2" in diameter. That's much larger than the average penis. Actually almost all vaginas can take that size, so there's not a lot of variation.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-06-2017 8:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1569784)
Well...you're gonna be sorry you asked about vagina size. The "average" vagina can take 9" in length and 2-1/2" in diameter. That's much larger than the average penis. Actually almost all vaginas can take that size, so there's not a lot of variation.

It's the aesthetic quality. It's all about how that clunge looks.