The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Bet Your Dog Can't Do This (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123595)

Giraffe (He/Him) 09-09-2020 6:04pm

Bet Your Dog Can't Do This

I was watching TV one evening and heard the ice dispenser growling in the kitchen, soon followed by the barking of a dog. I went in to investigate and this was what was making all the noise. She'd figured this out all on her own. Ridonkulous.

mrvette 09-09-2020 6:25pm

Call the manufacturer.....design flaw....need a door on it.....

with a key lock.....

:issues::rofl:

BOTY 09-09-2020 7:34pm

Yeah Mingo loves fresh ice outta the fridge he figured that out pretty quick. He will also flip the handle on the garden tub to on if he is low on water. :seasix: He doesn't give two chits about turning it off. :D

Bill 09-09-2020 8:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1804204)
Yeah Mingo loves fresh ice outta the fridge he figured that out pretty quick. He will also flip the handle on the garden tub to on if he is low on water. :seasix: He doesn't give two chits about turning it off. :D

Why should he? He ain't payin' the water bill!

BOTY 09-09-2020 8:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1804213)
Why should he? He ain't payin' the water bill!

Truth. He may be a a Democrat. :slap:

SnikPlosskin 09-09-2020 8:26pm

Mine would but he is too busy building a new deck.

Bill 09-09-2020 8:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1804217)
Truth. He may be a a Democrat. :slap:

Your dog is a conservative. He provides security and companionship services, he's compensated for that with food, shelter, full medical and dental, and lots of pats. And like any good employee, he may occasionally hit the expense account a little harder than he should. This is leaving the water running. And you overlook that, because he's a good employee, and a good boy.

Now cats, on the other hand....friggen' liberal Democrats all the way. You feed them, pick up their crap, they don't follow instructions, occasionally vomit all over your shit, don't provide any useful service to you, bitch about everything, and demand to be treated like royalty for doing nothing but sleeping all day.

BOTY 09-09-2020 8:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1804223)
Your dog is a conservative. He provides security and companionship services, he's compensated for that with food, shelter, full medical and dental, and lots of pats. And like any good employee, he may occasionally hit the expense account a little harder than he should. This is leaving the water running. And you overlook that, because he's a good employee, and a good boy.

Now cats, on the other hand....friggen' liberal Democrats all the way. You feed them, pick up their crap, they don't follow instructions, occasionally vomit all over your shit, don't provide any useful service to you, bitch about everything, and demand to be treated like royalty for doing nothing but sleeping all day.

:rofl: :seasix:

Bill 09-09-2020 10:19pm

There are always a few exceptions, though:

Shrike6 09-10-2020 2:50am

Any more videos of Rita?

Barn Babe 09-10-2020 10:03am

Our puppy goes bonkers for ice cubes and he's been watching where they come from. I think he's already put it together, we're in trouble when he's tall enough to reach.

snide 09-10-2020 11:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barn Babe (Post 1804326)
Our puppy goes bonkers for ice cubes and he's been watching where they come from. I think he's already put it together, we're in trouble when he's tall enough to reach.

Puppies love ice cubes. :yesnod: Both Loki and Nukka went nuts for ice cubes when they were pups. Now, not so much.

Barn Babe 09-10-2020 1:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1804331)
Puppies love ice cubes. :yesnod: Both Loki and Nukka went nuts for ice cubes when they were pups. Now, not so much.

That gives me hope. He's super smart and I know he's got it worked out, maybe he'll lose interest.

markids77 09-10-2020 7:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barn Babe (Post 1804326)

Turn the ice maker off and leave the switch set on water. A facefull or 2 ought to do the trick.

99 pewtercoupe 09-10-2020 7:20pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1804223)

Fuzzball to BD

Bill 09-10-2020 9:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barn Babe (Post 1804363)
That gives me hope. He's super smart and I know he's got it worked out, maybe he'll lose interest.

Look, just buy your pupper his own fridge with ice/water in the door, so he doesn't have to bother using your fridge.

Problem. Solved.

Barn Babe 09-11-2020 11:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by markids77 (Post 1804455)
Turn the ice maker off and leave the switch set on water. A facefull or 2 ought to do the trick.

Great idea! :patriot: