The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I was researching upcoming surgery and (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119908)

Olustee bus 07-30-2019 1:42pm

I was researching upcoming surgery and

1 Attachment(s)
I found this graphic. I immediately noted that, yeah, I have that problem!

SnikPlosskin 07-30-2019 2:21pm

I’m standing like that right now. What surgery?

Datawiz 07-30-2019 3:02pm

Your dick looks like it will hurt your partner. :lol:

Mike Mercury 07-30-2019 3:24pm

https://i.imgflip.com/1tzift.jpg

https://pics.me.me/ask-yourself-is-s...m-59317414.png

Aerovette 07-30-2019 4:18pm

In either case, I hope they can fit you with prosthetic arms.

mrvette 07-30-2019 4:52pm

That damn lo bend , I think I have something similar, and the thing is with ME is that I have an extra lumbar vert, and two of them via xray were shown to be growing together, and the excercises they want me to do just make it hurt more.....and I fail to see how stretching calf/leg muscles in the legs will help much less arms and stuff....

So for decades I been taking ibuprofen....but now they say it's bad for liver/kidney......I am told I walk crooked....

now the krazy part is I"m on the roof alot, and just replaced two pressure steering hoses on a 3500 chebby van this morning.....PIA.....has Hydroboost...the rubber just flat dried up and they weeping like mad....

so I can still get around a little bit,.....and I have a Dr. appt at 10 tmrw....so to find out watt can be dun about this damn pain......the rest of the arthritis is not so bad, but it does hurt too.....compared to that effing spine, it's nothing....

:sadangel::sadangel:

So best of luck to you, take care man, you have both sympathy and empathy on this end.....

:issues::issues:

Bill 07-30-2019 5:03pm

I identify as a normal person, so that makes me one!

SnikPlosskin 07-30-2019 5:43pm

Sex change?

markids77 07-30-2019 7:17pm

At 5'8" and 2XX pounds I'm simply fat. Beer bellies make the spine curve too.

Stangkiller 07-30-2019 7:59pm

I think I've read about this, they shove a stick so far up your ass it holds your head up straight? I thought it was generally a condition or result of messing with Chuck Norris.

Olustee bus 07-31-2019 4:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin (Post 1679343)
I’m standing like that right now. What surgery?

I am having a cervical laminectomy along with a device to recurve my neck spine. I need to laminectomy as my spinal cord is being pressed. My balance is way off because of that. With my neck like that, I want to fall forward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1679351)
That damn lo bend , I think I have something similar, and the thing is with ME is that I have an extra lumbar vert, and two of them via xray were shown to be growing together, and the excercises they want me to do just make it hurt more.....and I fail to see how stretching calf/leg muscles in the legs will help much less arms and stuff....

So for decades I been taking ibuprofen....but now they say it's bad for liver/kidney......I am told I walk crooked....

now the krazy part is I"m on the roof alot, and just replaced two pressure steering hoses on a 3500 chebby van this morning.....PIA.....has Hydroboost...the rubber just flat dried up and they weeping like mad....

so I can still get around a little bit,.....and I have a Dr. appt at 10 tmrw....so to find out watt can be dun about this damn pain......the rest of the arthritis is not so bad, but it does hurt too.....compared to that effing spine, it's nothing....

:sadangel::sadangel:

So best of luck to you, take care man, you have both sympathy and empathy on this end.....

:issues::issues:

Thanks Gene. I absolutely cannot get on a roof right now. Hopefully that will change.

MrPeabody 07-31-2019 3:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by markids77 (Post 1679368)
At 5'8" and 2XX pounds I'm simply fat. Beer bellies make the spine curve too.

It's a sign of prosperity.

In Samoa.:shots:

mrvette 07-31-2019 6:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPeabody (Post 1679501)
It's a sign of prosperity.

In Samoa.:shots:

Wife showed me some of her grand daughter's wedding pix, and commented about her own weight, that she looked fat, and my reply was, well, we know what to do about that, NO?? quit eating.....

give her that 'Samoa' look???

Bill 07-31-2019 6:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1679525)
Wife showed me some of her grand daughter's wedding pix, and commented about her own weight, that she looked fat, and my reply was, well, we know what to do about that, NO?? quit eating.....

give her that 'Samoa' look???

Pics of couch you'll be sleeping on this week?

:rofl:

mrvette 08-01-2019 2:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1679527)
Pics of couch you'll be sleeping on this week?

:rofl:

Leather recliner, gray Lazy Boy....yawn....with a little 'My Pillow' to support my back.....you know that guy who advertises hell outta pillows and now sheets and mattress toppers really has something going in that pillow stuffing... it cured my shoulder/neck aches in the AM and all day for that matter....:seasix: