The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Easy Day Today (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126383)

Norm 07-21-2021 1:23pm

Easy Day Today

6 Attachment(s)
Typically the clay bar sessions are Corvettes, but, we helped a fellow club member with his FL snowbird wheels, he'll keep that down there. Came out nice, he's happy.

z06psi 07-21-2021 1:55pm

That thing is begging for a 427 LSX to be dropped in it.

DJ_Critterus 07-21-2021 2:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1898948)

I've seen the LS swap in a few of those and they get up and move...

Steve_R 07-21-2021 2:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06psi (Post 1898948)

And then traded for a non-chick car. :leaving:

Louie Detroit 07-21-2021 2:07pm

Are those vette gumbys on that car?

snide 07-21-2021 7:27pm

I seem to recall you stating that you guys only do Corvettes. :toetap:

Norm 07-21-2021 8:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1899044)
I seem to recall you stating that you guys only do Corvettes. :toetap:

Typically the clay bar sessions are Corvettes, but, we helped a fellow club member with his FL snowbird wheels, he'll keep that down there. Came out nice, he's happy.

Norm 07-21-2021 8:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1898951)
Are those vette gumbys on that car?

No, stock wheels for that model.

ZipZap 07-21-2021 10:28pm

You do great work Norm. I hated clay bar sessions, but didn't have a bunch of buddies to shoot the shit.

For some reason, this is a model that just doesn't do it for me. Personal preference for sure and I'm guessing that at some point it may become cool. The only other one that evokes my dislike as much is the Prowler. Same thing. If any last, they may become cool. I haven't seen a Prowler in years.

Norm 07-22-2021 5:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1899089)
You do great work Norm. I hated clay bar sessions, but didn't have a bunch of buddies to shoot the shit.

For some reason, this is a model that just doesn't do it for me. Personal preference for sure and I'm guessing that at some point it may become cool. The only other one that evokes my dislike as much is the Prowler. Same thing. If any last, they may become cool. I haven't seen a Prowler in years.

I personally like the Saturn Sky, I reminds me of a mini Corvette, kind of.............
What we do is just get together and have some fun. I have the place for that activity, good bunch of guys, no lefties, all retirees, mostly veterans, we enjoy the camaraderie and share the experience of having a Corvette.

Giraffe (He/Him) 07-22-2021 6:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1899112)
I personally like the Saturn Sky, I reminds me of a mini Corvette, kind of.............
What we do is just get together and have some fun. I have the place for that activity, good bunch of guys, no lefties, all retirees, mostly veterans, we enjoy the camaraderie and share the experience of having a Corvette.

So you guys sit around and complain about liberals the entire time? :Jeff '79:

snide 07-22-2021 5:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZipZap (Post 1899089)

There's a yellow Prowler prowling around our town. I had thought they were cool, but underpowered. They need a Hemi.

ZipZap 07-22-2021 5:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1899257)
There's a yellow Prowler prowling around our town. I had thought they were cool, but underpowered. They need a Hemi.

I see what you did there. Guessing those front clips were a problem...