The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Cunty bastards (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127680)

NotSlo 01-20-2022 10:48pm

Cunty bastards

I only post over there to bust balls and point out bullshit. Jagoff poster named Andy Panda originally joined with his actual name and decided to become a troll in PRC so he changed his forum name to this douchey name.

I pointed it out and got a 24 hour hour ban. Personal attack.

LOL BLOW ME.

Douche nozzles are so easy to **** with. :rofl:

04 commemorative 01-20-2022 10:55pm

:seasix:

Vandelay Industries 01-20-2022 11:41pm

:funnier:

What was his name before?:popcorns:

gs568 01-21-2022 12:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1935624)
:funnier:

What was his name before?:popcorns:

There was a Mittens slurper that used his real name over there.

Vandelay Industries 01-21-2022 12:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs568 (Post 1935627)
There was a Mittens slurper that used his real name over there.

Jon Hekking. Smug little bastard.

mrvette 01-21-2022 5:33am

HOW to find that out?? fer sure, that is.....

have to raid the servers for that site, somehow, and look for ......I suppose the electronic data links telling which computer was talking, or better yet, which actual drop/link the computers were on.......

other than that, how wood you/we know??

:confused5:

DJ_Critterus 01-21-2022 7:19am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSlo (Post 1935618)
I only post over there to bust balls and point out bullshit. Jagoff poster named Andy Panda originally joined with his actual name and decided to become a troll in PRC so he changed his forum name to this douchey name.

I pointed it out and got a 24 hour hour ban. Personal attack.

LOL BLOW ME.

Douche nozzles are so easy to **** with. :rofl:

WE have an entire thread in our PR&C section dedicated toBanned Camp.

DJ_Critterus 01-21-2022 7:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vandelay Industries (Post 1935628)
Jon Hekking. Smug little bastard.

The teacher. He really is the poster child for late term abortion even after the baby is born.

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2022 7:38am

NOBODY over there was worse than the window licker called ‘owebo.’ It’s amazing a guy that ****in’ stupid manages to dress himself.

slewfoot 01-21-2022 9:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (Post 1935648)
NOBODY over there was worse than the window licker called ‘owebo.’ It’s amazing a guy that ****in’ stupid manages to dress himself.

I probably had more short term bans than anyone for calling him out

04 commemorative 01-21-2022 9:24am

Quote:

Now that made me :lol:

Dan47 01-21-2022 10:20am

Quote:

Owebo was awesome! Dude gave liberals more adverse reactions than the covid Vaccines.

Dan47 01-21-2022 10:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 1935667)
I probably had more short term bans than anyone for calling him out

I consider this ^ an endorsement. :yesnod: :lol:

Dan47 01-21-2022 10:28am

1 Attachment(s)
Owebo, Owebo, Owebo. :D

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2022 10:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan47 (Post 1935680)
Owebo was awesome! Dude gave liberals more adverse reactions than the covid Vaccines.

Yeah? How? By CONSTANTLY hurling insults at people?

He was an absolute ****in’ idiot whose ENTIRE posting history in PRC boiled down to;
“Yeah what he said!”

NotSlo 01-21-2022 12:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 1935634)
HOW to find that out?? fer sure, that is.....

have to raid the servers for that site, somehow, and look for ......I suppose the electronic data links telling which computer was talking, or better yet, which actual drop/link the computers were on.......

other than that, how wood you/we know??

:confused5:

it's simple actually. Look at the person's posting history and anyone that has quoted his posts before the handle change will show the old name in the quote. Handle changes don't update quoted posts

Dan47 01-21-2022 12:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (Post 1935688)
Yeah? How? By CONSTANTLY hurling insults at people?

He was an absolute ****in’ idiot whose ENTIRE posting history in PRC boiled down to;
“Yeah what he said!”

"Hurling insults" at liberals and I think he made a point or two on his own. In contrast to a Hoonose or Dave1, he was a stellar member.

I didn't always agree with him and he had a method of pissing me off on occasion as well but I considered that my problem, not his. He cared for and supported individual liberty, our Constitution and objective Reality, not liberal "feelings".

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2022 12:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan47 (Post 1935737)
"Hurling insults" at liberals and I think he made a point or two on his own. In contrast to a Hoonose or Dave1, he was a stellar member.

I didn't always agree with him and he had a method of pissing me off on occasion as well but I considered that my problem, not his. He cared for and supported individual liberty, our Constitution and objective Reality, not liberal "feelings".

Don’t get me wrong I didn’t necessarily disagree with him but all I ever saw was a bunch of caustic attacks.

We had one like that here for a bit. Their entire existence was “You suck.” :Jeff '79:

Dan47 01-21-2022 12:46pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Giraffe (Post 1935739)
Don’t get me wrong I didn’t necessarily disagree with him but all I ever saw was a bunch of caustic attacks.

We had one like that here for a bit. Their entire existence was “You suck.” :Jeff '79:

For all his shortcomings, he was one of the few members I met that wasn't afraid to go after RINO's like W Bush and the forum members that supported him.

When I first joined there, I had other members threaten to "drop me on my head" for saying bad things about "W". :rofl: Owebo was one of the few that stepped up and supported me. :yesnod:

This was all post "Patriot Act", which goes to show that even many Pub's are divorced from reality and get caught up in cults of personality. :yesnod:

ZipZap 01-21-2022 12:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSlo (Post 1935734)
it's simple actually. Look at the person's posting history and anyone that has quoted his posts before the handle change will show the old name in the quote. Handle changes don't update quoted posts

Oh, so we got a regular Dougie in here:rofl: Pics of yellow pad?:rofl: