The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Strike Egypt off the vacation list... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36184)

PortDawg 06-24-2012 9:37am

Strike Egypt off the vacation list...

...Muslim Brotherhood wins....

I hate to use this link but....The story courtesy of Al Jazeera.

DJ_Critterus 06-24-2012 9:49am

No shit. The moment those towlies started their "Arab Spring" you knew to cross it off the list. I've crossed every country infested by the mo-HAM-mad (piss be upon him) followers off of my list.

PortDawg 06-24-2012 9:52am

Since they have a lot of our technology, this is going to get interesting.

Torqaholic 06-24-2012 10:21am

Why would anyone go there for a vacation in the first place? :crazy:

6spdC6 06-24-2012 11:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqaholic (Post 695573)
Why would anyone go there for a vacation in the first place? :crazy:

Up to a few years ago I had a hankering to see the Pyramids. That will never happen now.

I realize Egypt is a total shithole but we could have done it by going with a cruise company and using the boat as our mobile hotel.

Chris Fowler 06-24-2012 11:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 695592)
Up to a few years ago I had a hankering to see the Pyramids. That will never happen now.

I realize Egypt is a total shithole but we could have done it by going with a cruise company and using the boat as our mobile hotel.

:withstupid:

mrvette 06-24-2012 11:21am

IF I was going to visit any other country, I would choose China, see the future....

the rest of the world is a shithole and this country is bent on following them down there....

:leaving:

Aboatguy 06-24-2012 11:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortDawg (Post 695545)
...Muslim Brotherhood wins....

I hate to use this link but....The story courtesy of Al Jazeera.

Arab Spring was not good for the Free World.

Lets see what the Egyptian Military does. If it gets too chaotic they may fix it. and things may turn out ok. No matter how our media tried to spin it, Arab Spring was not good for Western societies.

If Bahrain and Kuwait, the Emirates, Saudi Arabia etc slide, life will get pretty interesting.

NB2K 06-24-2012 12:21pm

London is next.

DJ_Critterus 06-24-2012 1:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6spdC6 (Post 695592)

I really wanted to go see them, too, but I will go to no country infested with mudslimes as long as I am not in the military and heavily armed.

PortDawg 06-24-2012 2:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 695672)
I really wanted to go see them, too, but I will go to no country infested with mudslimes as long as I am not in the military and heavily armed.

I'll send you some pictures if you'd like. Been there...not worth the trip. Sphinx was smaller than I thought it would be. Valley of the Kings and Queens was pretty cool. Pyramids smelled like piss.

Wife wanted to go someday, guess that's done and over.

ft laud mike 06-24-2012 2:35pm

Saw an article on yahoo news (my homepage)...subtitle had a line about "freest elections yet, in Egypt".... ya right

mrvette 06-24-2012 4:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortDawg (Post 695685)
I'll send you some pictures if you'd like. Been there...not worth the trip. Sphinx was smaller than I thought it would be. Valley of the Kings and Queens was pretty cool. Pyramids smelled like piss.

Wife wanted to go someday, guess that's done and over.

Curious about that comment.....as in any specific reason? or just near a cess pool run by idiots???

:waiting:

PortDawg 06-24-2012 6:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrvette (Post 695731)
Curious about that comment.....as in any specific reason? or just near a cess pool run by idiots???

:waiting:

They piss in the entryway....causes it to stink...at least it did in the 90's.