The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Masks (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122278)

snide 04-10-2020 6:33pm

Masks

1 Attachment(s)
So, with all the COVID-19 stuff going on, some states are requiring that people wear masks when they are out ini public. Here in PA, we've seen people with masks everywhere.

Since mere mortals like us can't buy N95 from Amazon or other places, Laurie has started making masks.

We would like to offer masks to our barnyard friends, for a donation of $5 per adult mask and $7 per child mask, to cover the cost of supplies. Add $4 for USPS shipping in the US. $12 for shipping to Canada.

If interested, send me a PM. We do have a handful of masks available for immediate shipping.

Here's what they look like. Note that you'll need to add your own ugly mug. :D

:cheers:

99 pewtercoupe 04-10-2020 6:41pm

Our neighbor across the street is making them too. She gifted us a half dozen since we have hosted Saturday Night Social Distancing Cocktail Hour in our driveway for the last three weeks. We set up lawn chairs at appropriate spaced distances and folks bring their own coolers or drinks.

sasnglass77 04-10-2020 6:41pm

I do have solid blue material too.

And will get more disney themed material for the children. If you post in here or pm if you need children 8-4 ish please let me know if it is for a boy or girl.

Thanks. Please be safe everyone!

VatorMan 04-10-2020 7:11pm

1 Attachment(s)
:seasix:

LilRedCorvette 04-10-2020 7:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1752298)
So, with all the COVID-19 stuff going on, some states are requiring that people wear masks when they are out ini public. Here in PA, we've seen people with masks everywhere.

Since mere mortals like us can't buy N95 from Amazon or other places, Laurie has started making masks.

We would like to offer masks to our barnyard friends, for a donation of $5 per adult mask and $7 per child mask, to cover the cost of supplies. Add $4 for USPS shipping in the US. $12 for shipping to Canada.

If interested, send me a PM. We do have a handful of masks available for immediate shipping.

Here's what they look like. Note that you'll need to add your own ugly mug. :D

:cheers:

Really :cool: of you to do this. :yesnod: :seasix:

LisaJohn 04-10-2020 7:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 1752306)

And will get more disney themed material for the children. If you post in here or pm if you need children 8-4 ish please let me know if it is for a boy or girl.

Do you have any mick mouse material?

snide 04-10-2020 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaJohn (Post 1752367)
Do you have any mick mouse material?

Currently, we have Cars, but we can get the mouse.

dwjz06 04-10-2020 7:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasnglass77 (Post 1752306)

hey Laurie. In for a solid blue one. Idiots here will make them required soon I’m sure. Let me know how to get you the bucks:kimblair::cert:

sasnglass77 04-10-2020 7:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1752376)
hey Laurie. In for a solid blue one. Idiots here will make them required soon I’m sure. Let me know how to get you the bucks:kimblair::cert:

Hey Don!!

PM Alan for pay pal information and to give him your address :)

I also have horse print that I got for my Mom's mask and a couple los muertos themed I did for my niece :)

I'll try to get in the mail tomorrow. If nothing pops up because of the holiday.

LisaJohn 04-10-2020 7:33pm

Pm sent

Millenium Vette 04-10-2020 8:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRedCorvette (Post 1752359)
Really :cool: of you to do this. :yesnod: :seasix:

:iagree:

It took me about .3 seconds to pull the trigger on a couple of these when Snide let me know about them.

:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1752376)

Blue....UH OH...

Now that you mention that, I didn't think to specify a color or anything. And this is Sasnglass77 & Snide we're talking about. :ohnoes:

Oh well, I guess if it's Biggie & Tupac print masks, I won't be embarrassed....:leaving:

:D

BOTY 04-10-2020 8:14pm

You mofo's need haircuts. :D

boracayjohnny 04-10-2020 8:15pm

Do you have a Jolly Roger design?

Anjdog2003 04-10-2020 8:18pm

"Mask? We ain't got no Mask. We don't need no Mask. I don't have to show you any stinkin' Mask!" :yesnod:

Grey Ghost 04-10-2020 8:40pm

I actually found a box of 10 N95 that I had ordered before all this happened. I go to the grocery store now and it reminds me of a hospital with everyone in glove and mask. but, I'm doing the same!

dwjz06 04-10-2020 8:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1752424)
You mofo's need haircuts. :D

na ran my head over with clippers today:D yeah I still have some hats to wear:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1752427)

:D:seasix::cert:

snide 04-10-2020 9:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1752427)

Might try to find that, but we don't have that in stock.

snide 04-10-2020 9:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millenium Vette (Post 1752420)

Blue....UH OH...

Now that you mention that, I didn't think to specify a color or anything. And this is Sasnglass77 & Snide we're talking about. :ohnoes:

Oh well, I guess if it's Biggie & Tupac print masks, I won't be embarrassed....:leaving:

:D

The ones we packed for you are the same as in the OP. Hope that's gonna work for you...

sasnglass77 04-10-2020 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by snide (Post 1752516)
Might try to find that, but we don't have that in stock.

YOUR DOG IS AN ASSHOLE!!!

She is sooo lucky she's cute!!

Damned pup ate the envelopes I got to ship the masks in.
:banghead:

Oh well, one more thing to do tomorrow.
:rofl:

snide 04-10-2020 9:35pm

:funnier::funnier::funniest::funnier::funnier: