The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   "You put dumb and poor together-you get a lot of babies." (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47188)

VatorMan 02-08-2013 6:51am

"You put dumb and poor together-you get a lot of babies."

Morning talk radio talking about India and China. Hell he could be talking about any Barrio,inner city or Appalachian mountain. :rofl:

Bucwheat 02-08-2013 8:25am

they should have a two child limit here for anyone on welfare

Kerrmudgeon 02-08-2013 8:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucwheat (Post 880287)
they should have a two child limit here for anyone on welfare

I'm with you Bobby, and if foreign countries want handouts for their poor, mandatory sterilization clinics should be set up for recipients. :toetap:

Joecooool 02-08-2013 12:48pm

It never ceases to amaze me that the ones who bitch the most about helping poor kids with welfare, are also the first ones to bitch about abortion and subsidized contraception.

Our resident Canadian withstanding.

The disconnect is discombobulating.

ZipZap 02-08-2013 12:52pm

...and we're off!:rofl:

VatorMan 02-08-2013 1:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 880499)
It never ceases to amaze me that the ones who bitch the most about helping poor kids with welfare, are also the first ones to bitch about abortion and subsidized contraception.

Not this guy. I'm of the "If the mother don't want the kid-neither do I " club. I FULLY support the .Gov paying for abortions and contraception.

lander 02-08-2013 1:57pm

This needs moved to PR&C.

PortDawg 02-08-2013 2:23pm

Done

lander 02-08-2013 2:37pm

Funny, but the ones that apparently bitch about helping poor kids and are against murdering them in the womb are actually the only ones being consistent.

You're damn right I'm against murdering kids...the other side clearly now stands for killing children instead of having them be taken care of.

I'd rather be on this side of the aisle on that stupid f'ing argument. :seasix:

Joecooool 02-08-2013 3:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 880580)
Funny, but the ones that apparently bitch about helping poor kids and are against murdering them in the womb are actually the only ones being consistent.

You're damn right I'm against murdering kids...the other side clearly now stands for killing children instead of having them be taken care of.

I'd rather be on this side of the aisle on that stupid f'ing argument. :seasix:

So to be clear, once the child is born into a family of two or three kids with no visible means of support, you are OK with the government supplying welfare to the mother to support the kid?

Joecooool 02-08-2013 3:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 880577)
Because God forbid we'd have personal responsibility being taught to children.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nanny gov't will take care of you and your kids so go screw like rabbits!

An eight month old baby that needs diapers, formula, medical care and a place to sleep isn't in any position to learn about personal responsibilities.

Doug28450 02-08-2013 4:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 880648)
An eight month old baby that needs diapers, formula, medical care and a place to sleep isn't in any position to learn about personal responsibilities.

Nice attempt at deflection Phil.

Loco Vette 02-08-2013 4:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 880499)

It never ceases to amaze me that the ones who scream loudest for the subsidization of production of babies are amazed when it results in the production of more babies.

ft laud mike 02-08-2013 8:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucwheat (Post 880287)
they should have a 0 child limit here for anyone on welfare

fixed, play around on your own dime :cert:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 880577)
Because God forbid we'd have personal responsibility being taught to children.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nanny gov't will take care of you and your kids so go screw like rabbits!

:iagree:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 880579)
If anything, let those who sign up for welfare with kids get castrated/tubes tied. No more kids, ever.

That's about the extend I would be comfortable with nanny gov't taking away yet more freedoms.

:iagree::cert:

Too feckin bad, have kids take care of them OR hope your family /church /charity loves you because I don't... feck them if they die that is Darwin at work, it is not my problem

Torqaholic 02-09-2013 2:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joecooool (Post 880645)
So to be clear, once the child is born into a family of two or three kids with no visible means of support, you are OK with the government supplying welfare to the mother to support the kid?

No, the courts hold the fathers accountable. They don't seem to have a problem making them visible :rofl: